Button RESERVATION instead ADD TO CART for some products

HitmanCZ

Hi.

Yes, it is possible but you need to change the functionality of PrestaShop, especially depending on what the reservation button should do.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

reservation button should do same like add to cart but with word reservation for specified products

second way is that reservation button will do real reservation ( more programing ? modul needed ?)

thanks

Hi.

You can add an extra check box to back office to select whether to display 'add to cart' or 'reserve'.

In the tpl files you will need to add an IF to check which text to display. You will also need to create an override for the Product.php class and add an extra column to the product's table.

Depending on how the reservation process is required to work, you might need to change other things too.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have a similar problem. I just need to have a button "Rent this" instead "add to cart" when a product is included in a specific category. No complex behaviour, just modify the text dinamically.

I think could be enough to store the const 'add to cart' in a variable and set it to the new value when category X is included in category product list.

How to ?

• 6 months later...