Jump to content
musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

Recommended Posts

 

I have uninstalled and deleted all prestools files, and I have reinstalled the 1.0.4, this seems ok!
Thank's a lot!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Could you help me....For product-edit.php I would want to save check boxes according to my preferences. At the moment all check boxes are set for "Show" but I want to set some of them on "HIDE", other to set on "EDIT" Also that I would want by default to use "TinyMCE TinyMCE-deluxe" for description and description_short

I now that I have to edit any file but I do know which one. I hope that you can help me. Please check the screenshot attached

settings.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can set the variable $default_product_fields in settings1.php to set which fields you get in product edit. Not showing is not the same as hiding but I hope that solves that part of your problem enough.

As for the tinymce issue, I will have to think about it. The reason it isn't there is that I am afraid that opening hundred Tinymce boxes at once might be quite resource intensive. If you want to look yourself: it is in the switchDisplay() function in the product-edit6.js file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

You can set the variable $default_product_fields in settings1.php to set which fields you get in product edit. Not showing is not the same as hiding but I hope that solves that part of your problem enough.

As for the tinymce issue, I will have to think about it. The reason it isn't there is that I am afraid that opening hundred Tinymce boxes at once might be quite resource intensive. If you want to look yourself: it is in the switchDisplay() function in the product-edit6.js file.

Could you help me with Tinymce boxes. I do not have big knowledges in php. Is that the part of the code which I need to edit and what exactly to edit to display Tinymce always as I select checkbox Edit for description and description_short

 

function switchDisplay(id, elt, fieldno, val)  // collapse(field)
{ var tmp, tmp2, val, checked;
  var advanced_stock = has_combinations = change_stockflags = has_catalogue_rules = false;
  if(val == '0') /* hide */
  { var tbl= document.getElementById(id).parentNode;
    for (var i = 0; i < tbl.rows.length; i++)
      if(tbl.rows.cells[fieldno])
        tbl.rows.cells[fieldno].style.display='none';
  }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found an option which is OK for me: Mass update --> description and description_short --> set on TinyMCE  

That resolve my problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tapukatata said:

I found an option which is OK for me: Mass update --> description and description_short --> set on TinyMCE  

That resolve my problem.

In case you didn't know: mass edit has options to switch all fields in a column to TinyMCE at once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

i have problems after switching to php7.3:

i get this error: (page trows 500 error)

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in /var/www/vhosts/smartus.ro/httpdocs/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 29', referer: https://www.smartus.ro/admin624fkcef5/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=a7d8d1cdd9ab130989ca61646f2adfae

On php7.2.17 same problem, but on php7.1.28 all works ok.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, espacious said:

Hi there,

i have problems after switching to php7.3:

i get this error: (page trows 500 error)


AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in /var/www/vhosts/smartus.ro/httpdocs/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 29', referer: https://www.smartus.ro/admin624fkcef5/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=a7d8d1cdd9ab130989ca61646f2adfae

On php7.2.17 same problem, but on php7.1.28 all works ok.

Thanks

Do you have a recent version of Prestools? This what the update of the minimodule from 1.03 to 1.04 was about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aha no i was not aware of the new version. let me try. So 1.04 is latest?

Umm, can't find 1.04 can someone point me where i can download? 

Edited by espacious (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, espacious said:

Aha no i was not aware of the new version. let me try. So 1.04 is latest?

Umm, can't find 1.04 can someone point me where i can download? 

Prestools is updated every few weeks. And yes, for the mini-module 1.04 is the latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi musicmaster,

How can I search empty fields like manufacturer and supplier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rolcsi said:

Hi musicmaster,

How can I search empty fields like manufacturer and supplier?

Set the comparer field (normally "in") to "!in" or "!="

Set the field to manufacturer of supplier

Leave the text field empty

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Set the comparer field (normally "in") to "!in" or "!="

Set the field to manufacturer of supplier

Leave the text field empty

I try but does not work, always listing all product. Can you explain whats the problem?

prestools.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rolcsi said:

I try but does not work, always listing all product. Can you explain whats the problem?

prestools.jpg

Suppliers should have worked. Manufacturers were indeed not yet implemented. I have done that now in a new update.

It has become a bit wider upgrade where the logic has been changed a bit. You find empty fields now with "!in" and "="

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Suppliers should have worked. Manufacturers were indeed not yet implemented. I have done that now in a new update.

It has become a bit wider upgrade where the logic has been changed a bit. You find empty fields now with "!in" and "="

This is fantastic tool for PS! Thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for asking again, i cant find the latest version to download, i use the free version, i would like to have the ver.1.04 if this is the latest, becouse i was told 1.04 will solve compatibility with php7.3.x

In Prestashop BO i see no upgrades available fro Prestools Suite

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, espacious said:

Sorry for asking again, i cant find the latest version to download, i use the free version, i would like to have the ver.1.04 if this is the latest, becouse i was told 1.04 will solve compatibility with php7.3.x

In Prestashop BO i see no upgrades available fro Prestools Suite

You can download Prestools from post #1 of this thread or the Prestools website.

1.04 is the version of the mini-module. The latest version of Prestools itself is 1.22z2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aha the mini-module is not for free? Ok so i presume im on the latest version but i have problems make it work on php7.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, espacious said:

Aha the mini-module is not for free? Ok so i presume im on the latest version but i have problems make it work on php7.3.x

The minimodule is part of the main package. But it has its own version number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

How can I set on EDIT option for the check boxes in product edit page? I want some of that option always to be on EDIT without to click each time on that option.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tapukatata said:

How can I set on EDIT option for the check boxes in product edit page? I want some of that option always to be on EDIT without to click each time on that option.

There is no official way to do this. If you want to experiment you should use javascript. In the page you can put an "onload" in the body element and call from there the switchDisplay() function. But I don't support this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool script. How about make this script as a PrestaShop Module? It could be nice to be able to use this from PrestaShop BO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have installed the last version 1.23a but now I have this error message:

"Error analysing version number"

I have installed prestools suite but the module doesn't appeear in the list of module

I am with Prestashop 1.6.23 and php 1.7.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, yannfanch said:

I have installed the last version 1.23a but now I have this error message:

"Error analysing version number"

I have installed prestools suite but the module doesn't appeear in the list of module

I am with Prestashop 1.6.23 and php 1.7.1

Hi Yannfanch,

Can you try this version of login1.php?

 

login1.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under Shop Rescue you find now an option to check why some carriers are allowed or not allowed for a cart.

With the latest release the paid plugins for multishop and discount have now extended functionality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Musicmaster,

I know my request is excessive, but I try the same:

- would it be possible to add a third search filter?
- would it be possible to add the search filter by manufacturer?

I imagine these changes will take a long time, so a "no" would be an understandable answer. 😁

I thank you for this very precious tool.

Hello.

--

Next

--prestools.thumb.jpg.eacda6d06c793f6cec2f4b8df67e7389.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sandro,

There is already a manufacturer field on which you can search.

Just curious: for what kind of searches would like to use 3 search filters?

Regards,

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Musicmaster,

in practice, I have to search for the references that contain "a" (in), but do NOT contain "b" (! in). I need the third filter to be able to choose the manufacturer, to perform a massive modification on the descriptions.

Without the third filter on the manufacturer, I have an output with too many products, on which I can't edit.

Without adding a third filter, in my case it would be sufficient to add a "manufacturer" filter, like the one already existing for "category" (see attached image).

I understand that this is a useful request for a few people and that it probably takes too long.

Thank you anyway for answering me.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello.

-

Sandro

 

prestools2.thumb.jpg.b7c25ae7dde1c1a6f353551cda892143.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Thank you for the script. I am running it on Prestashop 1.7 and I would like to organize my products with the program but I get this error:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'position' in order clause is ambiguous
Generated by URL '/12pb/prestools/product-sort.php'
with Query 'select DISTINCT p.*,ps.*,pl.*,t.id_tax,t.rate,i.id_image,m.name AS manufacturer, cl.name AS catname, cl.link_rewrite AS catrewrite, pld.name AS originalname, cp.position from ps_product p left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pld ON pld.id_product=p.id_product and pld.id_lang='1' inner join ps_product_shop ps on ps.id_product=p.id_product left join ps_image i on i.id_product=p.id_product and i.cover=1 left join ps_manufacturer m on m.id_manufacturer=p.id_manufacturer left join ps_category_lang cl on cl.id_category=ps.id_category_default AND cl.id_lang='1' left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='6' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' left join ps_category_product cp on p.id_product=cp.id_product WHERE cp.id_category=2 GROUP BY ps.id_product ORDER BY position'

Please help me, the current product order is ruining my website (12pulgadasbcn.com)

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the ProdCombi tool demo only in the free version?  I'm attempting to make changes to the wholesale price of my combinations using ProdCombi, but the changes don't actually save despite the info window saysing "Finished Successfully".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 3:21 PM, 12pulgadasbcn said:

Hi,

Thank you for the script. I am running it on Prestashop 1.7 and I would like to organize my products with the program but I get this error:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'position' in order clause is ambiguous
Generated by URL '/12pb/prestools/product-sort.php'
with Query 'select DISTINCT p.*,ps.*,pl.*,t.id_tax,t.rate,i.id_image,m.name AS manufacturer, cl.name AS catname, cl.link_rewrite AS catrewrite, pld.name AS originalname, cp.position from ps_product p left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pld ON pld.id_product=p.id_product and pld.id_lang='1' inner join ps_product_shop ps on ps.id_product=p.id_product left join ps_image i on i.id_product=p.id_product and i.cover=1 left join ps_manufacturer m on m.id_manufacturer=p.id_manufacturer left join ps_category_lang cl on cl.id_category=ps.id_category_default AND cl.id_lang='1' left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='6' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' left join ps_category_product cp on p.id_product=cp.id_product WHERE cp.id_category=2 GROUP BY ps.id_product ORDER BY position'

Please help me, the current product order is ruining my website (12pulgadasbcn.com)

Thank you!

Hi 12pulgadasbcn,

Can you try the new version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2019 at 1:46 AM, AcesVapor said:

Is the ProdCombi tool demo only in the free version?  I'm attempting to make changes to the wholesale price of my combinations using ProdCombi, but the changes don't actually save despite the info window saysing "Finished Successfully".  

There was a bug in Prodcombi that made that wholesale prices weren't updated. I have fixed that now in the latest version.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

There was a bug in Prodcombi that made that wholesale prices weren't updated. I have fixed that now in the latest version.

The new version works perfectly.  Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello dear community..

im having eshop with over 200 000 products and when I try to load prestools, im getting timeout errors or errors like this:

VFZgsN8.png

Error: MySQL error 2006: mysql server has gone away

I have already set up script timeout to 1800s,

also did this on server:

[mysqld] max_allowed_packet=500M

But it still doesnt work well.. is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks for any ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, sooly said:

Hello dear community..

im having eshop with over 200 000 products and when I try to load prestools, im getting timeout errors or errors like this:

VFZgsN8.png

Error: MySQL error 2006: mysql server has gone away

I have already set up script timeout to 1800s,

also did this on server:

[mysqld] max_allowed_packet=500M

But it still doesnt work well.. is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks for any ideas.

I am not sure what causes this problem. I can check it out (and very likely solve) this issue. But for that I need to be able to test. I would be happy if you could help me either by giving me ftp access to this site (it is only querying so nothing won't be changed) or providing me with a copy of the database.

You can pm me for further details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More