musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

Yes, I saw your PM, but I cannot attach files to pm's so I had to go back to the forum.

I am a bit puzzled. It looks like session_start doesn't return "false" when it cannot create a session file. Attached I have a file with a modification to check that. It shows top left either "Session" or "Cookie". Can you tell me the result?

• Like 1

YOU DIDI IT, MATE¡¡¡¡ WELL DONE¡¡. IT WORKS¡¡

Let me invite you to a beer by paypal¡

Great to hear that it worked! And thank you for all your patience. It was great to work with you to get the problem solved.

I made some final changes and put the whole as version 1.11 in the first post. I would appreciate it if you would test it.

Hello Musicmaster,

I would very much your script, but unfortunately I have the exact same problem Paulcocu, namely:

I copy the files in root/edit111/, generated my Md5 password and editing it at login1.php. But when I try to login I introduces the password, but the password field gets clear and nothing happend.

If I introduce a false password I get the message "wrong password try it again."

See screenshots attached.

Prestashop 1.4.8.2

Apache 2.2.22

MySQL 1.5.63

php 5.2.17

You can help me?

Thank You very much.

Hello.

(Sorry for my english ...)

-

Alessandro

post-323317-0-87069300-1367222265_thumb.jpg

post-323317-0-22234100-1367222272_thumb.jpg

post-323317-0-91082500-1367222277_thumb.jpg

Hello Musicmaster,

unfortunately does not work.

This is the error message:

-------------------------------

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in/home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php:30) in/home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 38

Plz login to view this page

-----------------------

I simply uploaded the files in the directory root/edit11 /, maybe I had to do differently?

I await your suggestions.

Thank you 1000 times. :D

Hello.

-

Sandro

Edited by SandroR1 (see edit history)

IT WORKS!!! PERFECT!!! :D

Thank you very much, your script is really useful.

Thank you.

Bye. :D

-

Sandro (Italy)

Great that it works. But this was with light security settings to locate the problem. So I would appreciate it if you could do one final test.

Hello Musicmaster,

this last change does not work, the password field is left blank and do not enter the edit mode (with an incorrect password popup appears).

I await the next file to be tested ...

Bye.

-

Sandro

Hello Musicmaster,

I'm sorry for the ignorance, but it could be a solution to have the script without password protection and set a password to access the directory? :rolleyes:

I said a huge nonsense? :blink:

Bye.

-

Sandro

Another try. This will result in a screen with some debugging text. Could you send that to me?

Without password seems a bit too extreme for me. If people really want they can change the script themselves to ignore the security but I wouldn't recommend it.

Voilà:

-----

Notice: Undefined variable: _SESSION in /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php:26) in/home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 40

------

Bye.

--

Sandro

Result:

: 04 2013Apache/2 Server at www.motomaniashop.com Port 80CGI/1.1webmaster@motomaniashop.comrandomtext

: M34119TUJ07A->GAH6D=2>5I83GI0:T9W65=.;UI3.'E)1DYL8VY:;&-I0FAD M0T(S9#-C=6)7.3!B,C%H8FUL:&,R:'9C0S5J8C(P9U5'.7ED0T$T341W=EE7 M4FMC;59Z8WHT2U$P9$I,>D5U35AD;%EM,6AC,U)L8VM"=&(S4G9B5T9U85=& 9>F%'.7=,;4YV8EA*:&)M4G9B6%)L94A1/0`` `

: M34119TUJ07A->GAH6D=2>5I83GI0:T9W65=.;UI3.\'E)1DYL8VY:;&-I0FAD M0T(S9#-C=6)7.3!B,C%H8FUL:&,R:\'9C0S5J8C(P9U5\'.7ED0T$T341W=EE7 M4FMC;59Z8WHT2U$P9$I,>D5U35AD;%EM,6AC,U)L8VM\"=&(S4G9B5T9U85=& 9>F%\'.7=,;4YV8EA*:&)M4G9B6%)L94A1/0`` `

----------

Ciao.

--

Sandro

Hello, unfortunately it does not work, same problem as before (with the correct password can not access the edit mode, the popup appears with an incorrect password).

Send well as other files to test.

Bye.

-

Sandro

Notice: Undefined index: triple in /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 37

: 04 2013Apache/2 Server at www.motomaniashop.com Port 80CGI/1.1webmaster@motomaniashop.comrandomtext

: M34119TUJ07A->GAH6D=2>5I83GI0:T9W65=.;UI3.'E)1DYL8VY:;&-I0FAD M0T(S9#-C=6)7.3!B,C%H8FUL:&,R:'9C0S5J8C(P9U5'.7ED0T$T341W=EE7 M4FMC;59Z8WHT2U$P9$I,>D5U35AD;%EM,6AC,U)L8VM"=&(S4G9B5T9U85=& 9>F%'.7=,;4YV8EA*:&)M4G9B6%)L94A1/0`` `

:

No Cookie

Did you start with login.php? The above could be expected if you started with one of the other programs...

With start from www.motomaniashop.com/edit111/login1.php (and exact password):

: M34119TUJ07A->GAH6D=2>5I83GI0:T9W65=.;UI3.\'E)1DYL8VY:;&-I0FAD M0T(S9#-C=6)7.3!B,C%H8FUL:&,R:\'9C0S5J8C(P9U5\'.7ED0T$T341W=EE7 M4FMC;59Z8WHT2U$P9$I,>D5U35AD;%EM,6AC,U)L8VM\"=&(S4G9B5T9U85=& 9>F%\'.7=,;4YV8EA*:&)M4G9B6%)L94A1/0`` `

It works! But first you need to start with ... / login1.php, then everything is working correctly.

Available for other tests.

Bye.

-

Sandro

Result:

------------------------

Notice: Undefined index: triple in /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php:37) in/home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 45

-------------

But with start from .../login1.php it works (like before).

NOTE: in edit order, if you add a product, do not apply VAT to the price of the product.

Bye.

--

Sandro

Edited by SandroR1 (see edit history)

"in edit order, if you add a product, do not apply VAT to the price of the product."

Can you provide a screendump of what you get.

I have enclosed a screendump of mine and it does show VAT.

It had it programmed for someone in the US so that when there are states defined next to the country that then the VAT is looked up for the state. However, I get the impression that for Italy states are defined but there is a national tax. I hope the attached file solves the problem. Can you try it?

Perfect, now works and applies taxes properly.

There is an error after logout:

--------------

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php:37) in/home/motomania/domains/motomaniashop.com/public_html/edit111/approve.php on line 45

-----

Bye.

Sandro

I have made ​​many attempts and it all works perfectly! Bravo! :D

This is the new version 1.12?

Thank You very much for Your very useful script and thanks for your patience.

Good job.

Hello.

--

Sandro

I wanted install it on PS 1.5.4.1 to test it but nothing come for the install... :(

lordbdp, did you read the description? This is not a Prestashop module and you cannot install it as a module. It is a script that you should copy to a subdirectory of the root of your shop.

Here is a beta version for 1.13. The main improvement is that you can edit features in Product_edit.

You are welcome to try it out.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

To edit the short description:

In file product_edit.php abaut line 409 is:

else if((field=="description") || (field=="meta_description"))

it should be:

else if((field=="description") || (field=="meta_description") || (field=="description_short"))

Edited by waldemar [pl] (see edit history)

I really love this tool, it has saved me a lot of time already. Great work on it!

I was wondering if there is a way to modify file so that I could mass update the weight of item. Normally it is where you input the item/package dimensions. Where could the file be modified? If I could get pointed in the right direction that would be awesome.

Hello,

As first I want to thank the great work you have done with the tool. I want to ask about the problem I'm having. It is related to prices, for that I have created an image where you can see the process.

My PS version is 1.5.4.1 and i want to tell you that my files are in the root of admin folder.

Thanks in advance.

post-560404-0-65157800-1368813007_thumb.png

Edited by FRAN710 (see edit history)

@waldemar: whether you want the short description to be a textarea depends on personal preferences. I tend to have short descriptions here that fit on one line.

@Graphic Panda: weight is one the "features". So with the last version it can be changed. Check the "features" box and you will see a new line appear with a.o. weight

@FRAN710: I am still developing under 1.4.9. It may be that the problem you encounter has something to do with multi-shop.

Hey Musicmaster,

This is an excellent script, thankyou!

I have found a problem in editing features, but may have found a clue.

if I try and edit a feature with two words, I can't edit it (for example "bag type")

But if its one with one word, it seems to work (for example "colour" or "type")

Is there a reason for that? My skills in PHP are zero so I can't find it!

Thanks again for such an excellent time saver.

Cheers

UPDATE:

It is a two word thing it looks like mate! I changed a feature from "pickup configuration" to "pickups" and it allowed me to edit it. Is this easy to fix?

And again, thanks! Owe you a beer :-)

Edited by cheekymang (see edit history)

Hi cheekymang,

I made a new version (1.14) that does support spaces in the names. It was good that you mentioned it as the same thing might also give problems with non-ascii characters.

Hi Musicmaster,

Thanks for that mate. For some reason I seem to have the same problem still at my end, that is the feature "master" name has to still be one word.

Guitar Strings - 5 string/6 string won't work

Strings - 5 string/6 string does work

All good, I can rename them, then do the work, and then name them back, no biggie.

Also quantity does some weird stuff, but I reckon that has to do with prestashop!

An awesome tool mate! Nice one

Chat soon

It looks like something went wrong copying the files to the zip. Sorry. Now it should work.

Can you be more specific about the "quantity" problems you see?

All good mate! Works a treat! Thanks so much for that.

I am seeing where it shows quantity that it is not changing the amounts on my system. I don't mind as I won't use that feature with this setup. Where it is great is sorting out features for layered navigation...saves so much time!

Cheers

I guess you are using 1.5. There you can't update a.o. quantity and price at the moment. But I will wait with updating until our shop is over to 1.5 so that I can experience bugs for myself when they happen.

Yeah man, I am on 1.5.3.1. The features editor is the best thing...being able to look over 30 products and edit their features is awesome! Thanks so much again mate

Hi, this is great!

But is it possible to add feature - increase or decrease price field by percentage?

I will need to update my currency as in Latvia we will have euro instead of our currency Lats from new year and I have to edit 1200 product price. For some reason i have problems with other mass update modules.

Hi, this is great!

But is it possible to add feature - increase or decrease price field by percentage?

I will need to update my currency as in Latvia we will have euro instead of our currency Lats from new year and I have to edit 1200 product price. For some reason i have problems with other mass update modules.

Why don't you add another currency "euro" to prestashop with the conversion rate?

It's easier, and with the added bonus that you would let customers choose in which currency they made the shopping.

Why don't you add another currency "euro" to prestashop with the conversion rate?

It's easier, and with the added bonus that you would let customers choose in which currency they made the shopping.

I have done it! Until new year I will have both currencies in shop, but after new year only euro must stay. So I need to replace default currency somehow.

Edited by mareksmareks (see edit history)

Dear musicmaster,

I tried all the uploaded versions of your script on PS 1.3.2.3 and all gave me the same below error.

When I try to add an item to order I get below message:

MySQL error 1146: Table 'pshop.ps_tax_rule' doesn't exist

Generated by URL '/admin98/add_product.php'

with Query 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS rcount from ps_product p left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product and pl.id_lang='1' left join ps_lang l on pl.id_lang=l.id_lang left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=p.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='217' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax and tl.id_lang='1' left outer join ps_product_attribute a ON a.id_product=p.id_product AND a.default_on='1' where true '

Can you please guide me what to do?

Thanks a lot

Dear Gulfsupplements,

The script has been developed for PS 1.4. As you may have read in the first post of this item the order_edit part of it descends from an older script that you can use with PS 1.3.

Obviously the implementation of tax is different in PS 1.4 than in PS 1.3. I can't help you with that. You may try for yourself to adapt the script by removing everything related to tax.

It may be that catalogue edit in the script works for you as it doesn't use tax.

Regards,

M

I Halenaa, i had your same problem.

I solved using www.myshop.com/shop/myadmin/login1.php

Hy

Thank you for this. I was getting some sort of time zone error and didnt see it mentioned anywhere. Tried your login.php address and it worked perfectly. Running on 1.5.4

Hey just a quick shout out to say thank you. Everything is working perfectly running v1.15 on ps 1.5.4. Awesome plugin!

No, image edit is not supported.

As a product can have multiple images and an image can be linked to a specific combination it would be a quite complicated job. But if you have ideas, let them know...

Hi Musicmaster!

I try to use your scripts, but it doesnt work for me.

I copied the files in admin folder in my test-prestashop.

I use the md5 hash generator, and paste my pw-hash in login1.php file's right place.

If i try login1.php, the following problem :

Strict Standards: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/konzol03:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lanten/public:/upload) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Cookie

And under the login field.

(in login field my passw. not working, just default)

And when i try the default passw., the following error code:

Strict Standards: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/konzol03:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lanten/public:/upload) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Strict Standards: setcookie() [function.setcookie]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 55
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:13) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 55
Strict Standards: header() [function.header]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 61
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:13) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 61
Strict Standards: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 62
Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 62
Redirection problem for

My test presta is 1.5.4.1 , but in my another presta (1.5.2) is the same error.

Any idea?

Thanks for reply. (and sorry for my english)

Regards,

Kyle

Very thanks for speedy support reply.

Output is:

"You may not use this script from IP Adress: here is my ip"

Not error, not login.

If i write my ip in login1.php line 4 (overwrite your ip) , errors again above login field.

Strict Standards: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Strict Standards: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 13
Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/konzol03:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lanten/public:/upload) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 14
Cookie

I log in (the login bug in my previous post is my fault... my passw. is working)

The result is:

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/konzol03:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lanten/public:/upload) in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:13) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:13) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line62

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 63

Redirection problem for

Thanks again. :)

In login page, over login field:

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/konzol03:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lanten/public:/upload) in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 14

Cookie

After login:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:14) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php:14) in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line62

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/login1.php on line 63

Redirection problem for

My fault? I need to write somewhere something? (besides pw hash)

Edited by sptkyle (see edit history)

I hope this will do the trick...

It is partially your fault: your server is rather badly configured. It should have defined a time zone and it should give you access to the directory where you write sessions. But such setting problems are rather common and not everyone finds it easy to convince their webhost that something is wrong. So I try to make the script so that it works despite of such problems. So feel free to complain until it works.

• Like 1

Yupiiii....

It looks like working. :)

Very very thank you, and maximal respect.

(I will advertise this scripts in my country-spec presta forum)

Have a nice day. :)

Regards,

Kyle

mod.: Another little thing:

In product_edit-php in category column at all product:

Strict Standards: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line 1237

Notice: Undefined index: 6 in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line 1237

Strict Standards: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line 1237

Notice: Undefined index: 7 in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line 1237

I cant see problem at line 1237 in source. But the other functions are working, i think.

Edited by sptkyle (see edit history)

Hi Kyle,

I have added a new version: 1.16. You can try that one.

I am not sure about the error you mention in line 1237. There is no function "main()" in the whole script and that line looks innocent. What you can do is change the top line in LOGIN1.PHP from "error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);" to "error_reporting(E_ALL);". This may only work in 1.16.

Have a nice day.

Thanks again. :)

Another error message in same place in product_edit.php with 1.16. (+modify)

Notice: Undefined index: 6 in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line1252

Notice: Undefined index: 7 in/home/konzol03/public_html/hu/admin1/product_edit.php on line1252

But dont worry about it.

I dont care. I will not use category column.

Very thanks for supporting, and for script. :)

Regard,

Kyle

At the start product_edit makes a list of all categories and it puts those in the array $category_names. So $category_names[$id_category] should return the name of that category.

The most likely explanation for the error message that you get is that your product is assigned to some categories that not or no longer exist. Could that be?

In this test-prestashop contain 1 category. Home. The product are in this category.

I create now an another category, and put in the test-item, but nothing change.

But i think: the problem is in my shop/server. So doesnt matter.

Thanks again that you helpful, and spanding time for my particular error. :)

(otherwise i found an another problem in my presta-triple edit combination, but i think my presta/server is wrong, not worth spending time for my PRESTA-bugs. :) )

Regards,

Kyle

This script is very good!!

Thanks for the script and support musicmaster.

Have a nice day.

Hi MM thank's for a great script, and all your hard work.

Just a quick word of warning to 1.5x users using multi-shop this script can mess up your products. So be sure to backup your db before trying.

When I tried to edit meta descriptions it changed all the descriptions for each product in every shop, so for example in my UK shop I tried editing the meta description to something like "UK Blue Widget" but it edits the same product across all shops with the same meta description (not good for seo). In fact it seems to have changed the description for all products too, not sure what happened as I restored my backup straight away but it looked like it took the product name and put it in the description field.

So if you use multi-shop be careful and if you don't use multi-shop have sense and switch back to 1.4.9 lol because 1.5 is a piece of #?$# and full of bugs.

Hi go2pub, thank you for your feedback.

It seems to me quite logical that changes will sometimes affect all shops in multi-shop mode (for some fields it will affect none at all). This script is indeed not to be used for fields that are different for different shops.

It seems unlikely to me that somehow product names were copied to the description field. I cannot think of a way in which that could have happened. Most probably something else has gone wrong there.

Problems with upgrades towards 1.5 are nearly always due to compatibility. It is best to give up on your 1.4 theme and you may also need to give up some 1.4 modules if they give problems.

As I don't need it personally and it is quite a lot of work to support multi-shop it will likely take quite some time before it is supported in the script.

Dear Gulfsupplements,

The script has been developed for PS 1.4. As you may have read in the first post of this item the order_edit part of it descends from an older script that you can use with PS 1.3.

Obviously the implementation of tax is different in PS 1.4 than in PS 1.3. I can't help you with that. You may try for yourself to adapt the script by removing everything related to tax.

It may be that catalogue edit in the script works for you as it doesn't use tax.

Regards,

M

In other page script was deleted... cold you upload if you have for Prestashop 1.3 please?

Edited by anseme (see edit history)

In other page script was deleted... cold you upload if you have for Prestashop 1.3 please?

Really? At post #67 for example I found a downloadable file. There may be others as I didn't check all 186 posts.

Really? At post #67 for example I found a downloadable file. There may be others as I didn't check all 186 posts.

Thank you! So why you don't edit you first post to add this information there? ) it wold be nice.

Hi again.

(and sorry again)

I testing this script a little bit... I found an interesting (?) thing:

Yes, my server couse my previous error messages.

I testing script in another (free) host, and localhost, and running without errors...

but: I change some field, save, and i see the changed value in presta frontend EXCEPT price. (price, price vat)

The changed price appear in triple edit, but doesnt in presta. (in my server, in free server, and in localhost with XAMPP also)

Of course i delete all presta cache (and turn off in back o.), and browser cache.

If i change the price in back office, the changed price appear instantly in front.

Any idea? Someone seen similar thing?

If my presta setup is wrong, sorry for this post.

Regard,

Kyle

ps.: and sorry for my english again. :)

Prestashop normally stores the price in the product table. But when you switch to multi-shop it stores it in a different table.

Triple-edit makes the changes in the product table. So once you have have switched to multi-shop it stores the changes on the wrong place and you won't see your changes back in your Prestashop software.

Yes, i know it.

But i never use multishop. (multistore is off in backoffice... and in the default setting also off)

But i never use multishop. (multistore is off in backoffice... and in the default setting also off)

Same problem in my shop: it was always single-store but looks like multistore with only one store:

• prices are stored in table ps_product_shop with id_shop=1 for every row (there is price in ps_product but my shop displays price from ps_product_shop)
  • product quantity is stored in ps_stock_available with id_shop=1 for every row, in table ps_product field quantity is 0 for every product
  • new products are stored in both tables :)

I have v.1.5.4.1 installed from 1.5.4.1 package (never upgraded) and maybe it (multistore with one store) is default behavior in this version?

Thank you for your feedback. I guess I will have to adapt the code.

It may take a few weeks as I first want to switch my own shop to 1.5.

is there any possibility to add ONLINE_ONLY selection to product edit? So that we can view/set if the product is for online only or not?

thanks

Hi perusi, see the attached files

Thinks are a bit slower because of an alternative image routine.