musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

Morning/Afternoon!

Was messing around with the image regeneration feature and got this error. Do I need something else installed to make it work?  I tried to search the thread and didnt see anything.

Fatal error: Class 'imagick' not found in /home/*******/public_html/*******/triple_edit/image-regenerate-proc.php on line 34

Jonathan

Imagick is a PHP library that gives you much better quality pictures. Problem is: you need to have it installed on your server. Some hosting providers have it standard installed. I have seen that at Bluehost and A2hosting: there must be much more.

I am not exactly sure what is happening at your site. Normally Prestools should only give you the Imagick option when it is installed. Otherwise it should restrict you to GD - that is standard provided with PHP and also used by Prestashop.

BTW. this kind of issues is discussed in the manual

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I´m using the sort function as a workaround right now, but the problem is that I have +13.000 products, and I can´t list them all on one page without the browser crashes, and the sorting only apply to the page that is shown, and not all products within the filter I have set. So I have to do the same work over and over, for each page I load.

It´s a workaround, but it would be nicer if either the search on avilordr worked, or(and) if the sorting applied to all pages within the filter.  :)

Hi Buggi,

I uploaded version 1.15 that allows sorting on availorder. You should use the sort in the search block - not the headings of the columns.

• Like 1

Hi Buggi,

I uploaded version 1.15 that allows sorting on availorder. You should use the sort in the search block - not the headings of the columns.

Hi Musicmaster

Thank you so much :)

It´s very useful.

Hello,
I am having a trouble with tinymce and product editing.
I have to refresh the page in order to edit a new product.
I mean that when i click on tynimce for a product, it works.
But if i click on tinymce on a second article without having refreshed, the editing box is empty

I just installed the new version of the script but it didnt help, issue still is here..
This issue is just on products, if i edit category it works great

thanks!

Hello,

I am having a trouble with tinymce and product editing.

I have to refresh the page in order to edit a new product.

I mean that when i click on tynimce for a product, it works.

But if i click on tinymce on a second article without having refreshed, the editing box is empty

I just installed the new version of the script but it didnt help, issue still is here..

This issue is just on products, if i edit category it works great

thanks!

Hi Adenizi,

I have never heard or seen this before and I can't reproduce it.

One possibility it that it has something to do with memory: you could check that by having only 5 products on a page instead of the default 100 and see whether that works better.

Another option is that it has something to do with your browser or anti-virus/anti-spam software. You could check that by trying another browser and/or another computer.

If that doesn't solve the issue I can have a look. For that you would need to pm me your access data.

M

Thanks a lot for this fast reply,
You were right, i could solve the issue by changing browser.. i was using some pop up blocker and greasemonkey widget... I think the problem came from here.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Hi!

How did you manage to solve the 500 server error? I updated PS version to the last 1.6.1.7 and can't load the script because of 500 error (it was running ok with 1.5)

Thank you!

A 500 error has to do with the server settings. Not with the script. You may not have enough rights in that directory. 

Try to find the error log of your server. It may tell you what goes wrong.

Thank you musicmaster, you were right, it was a server configuration affecting the script. Now it has been solved and the script is working ok!

Best regards!

Hi, i'm using prestashop 1.7 i've used the latest version of prestool which says its compatible but when logging in i get this error

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_VERSION_ - assumed '_PS_VERSION_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 46

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_SERVER_ - assumed '_DB_SERVER_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_SERVER_ - assumed '_DB_SERVER_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_SERVER_ - assumed '_DB_SERVER_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 60

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_SERVER_ - assumed '_DB_SERVER_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_USER_ - assumed '_DB_USER_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****prestool/approve.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_PASSWD_ - assumed '_DB_PASSWD_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant _DB_NAME_ - assumed '_DB_NAME_' in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 64

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host '_DB_SERVER_' (-2) in /home/infamous/public_html/admin*****/prestool/approve.php on line 64
Error connecting to Database server

any help would be appreciated ?

Hi Dave,

There were indeed some problems left.

I have uploaded a new version that should solve the problems. You can also use the attached file.

Regards,

M

approve.php

Hi Dave,

I have uploaded a new version that should solve the problems. You can also use the attached file.

Regards,

M

Thank you so much

Hi Dave,

Regards,

M

Hey .....again....

um trying to edit categories of products(hopefully available in free version) and i get this error "LLLLL undefined -- category" in a pop up dialog, when i change drop down to "ADD"

i've tried it with a few other sections too and get the same LLLLL undefined

i havent been able to edit anything :(

again any help would be much appreciated

Edited by infamousdave (see edit history)

Hey .....again....

um trying to edit categories of products(hopefully available in free version) and i get this error "LLLLL undefined -- category" in a pop up dialog, when i change drop down to "ADD"

i've tried it with a few other sections too and get the same LLLLL undefined

i havent been able to edit anything :(

again any help would be much appreciated

Also I'm having same problem with most that i try and use (and i have latest version and used your approve)

Edited by bussterj (see edit history)

I am sorry to see that I had overlooked Dave's message about the LLLL bug. It had been since 1.15 when product-edit.js was split from product-edit.php.

I have uploaded a new version. Please be careful to update also your language and settings files as both have been changed. The changes include:

- added a "state" field for Prestashop 1.7 (read-only: 0=temp; 1=saved)

- added the number of records fields in Settings that Bussterj asked for

- fixed the LLLLL bug

If you see any other bug, please tell me.

Thanks for the fix and the addition i requested i kept forgetting to up the number of records and wondered why things weren't showing so thats a real time saver.

Another bug i've come across is Link Rewrite once i try regenerate it just takes me to a fresh copy of product-edit

Glad to have solved one problem.

Another bug i've come across is Link Rewrite once i try regenerate it just takes me to a fresh copy of product-edit

I cannot reproduce this one. Can you provide more information? The error suggests a javascript error. 

Direct access could help. 

But can you also provide me a step-by-step explanation of what you are doing? And at which point you get an error and what it looks like?

I search my products with link rewrite enabled, click on edit link_rewrite then select mass update link_rewrite / regenerate then update all editable records then the screen refreshes and goes to the page i pasted (i also tried name field editable)

I search my products with link rewrite enabled, click on edit link_rewrite then select mass update link_rewrite / regenerate then update all editable records then the screen refreshes and goes to the page i pasted (i also tried name field editable)

Hi,

Can you provide me access (via pm)? I would like to see for myself so that I can analyze the javascript error.

And can you tell me exactly which products you are viewing when you do this? One option is that there is some special character in your texts that causes this problem...

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Hi bussterj,

I found it. The problem was that I had hardcoded that column 2 was the name column. You have changed that in your settings.

Attached you will find a repaired file. I had to attach .txt for forum restrictions. Please let me know if you find more problems. 

product-edit.js.txt

It worked for me too. 

However, I found another problem with your site. See the attached image. It is very likely something about the product having categories that are not connected to the selected shop. I am still thinking about the best way to handle this multishop problem.

post-302430-0-22441400-1479482071_thumb.jpg

Those are from POSrock custom product. They are products I sell in store that are not currently on the website so it's like a quick add to site I will look at what's causing that message!

But all previous issues seem to be sorted!

My next wishlist item ;) anyway in categories to add an add and set as default in one press?

Thanks again keep up the good work! :)

Hi Musicmaster,

I'm trying to install prestools on my prestashop 1.6.1.4 but i have an alert on a white page that tells me :

"active-modules.php is not a valid module name"

Do you have an idea wher it could comme from ?

I'd like to use your tool to clean my image folder and i've seen in an other post that it would be helpfull.

Thanks,

A

Hello, I installed prestools 1.5 and higher ( I use 1.6.1.9 ) and i cant find it at instaled modules, does it supports 1.6.1.9 ?

.. I Just readed previous topic. never mind.

Edited by snuE (see edit history)

Hi, just a quick question, PS 1.7.0.1 is out, will you make your module avalable for it too? 

It works on 1.7.0. I haven't tested on 1.7.0.1 yet. Do you experience problems there?

Prestools Suite (formerly known as Triple Edit) is a suite of user-friendly and very powerful tools to mass edit your products, orders and categories. It is a kind of Swiss Army knife that runs outside Prestashops backoffice. The ultimate tool for maintaining your shop.

The main parts are:

- product-edit: great options for mass editing more than 50 product fields. 

- product csv: a very flexible tool to generate csv files.

- product-sort: an easy way to sort products inside a category. From position 500 to 1 in a blink. With the visual sort option you can see immediately how things will look.

- order-edit: adding and deleting products and changing prices without problems.

- category-edit: useful for editing metadata and descriptions for SEO

- combi-edit: assign pictures to your combinations quickly

- combi-copy and combi-delete: copy, modify and delete attribute combinations using one product as a template

- regenerate images for selections of products

- and a lot of statistics.

Below you find a view of the product-edit page where the description field has been made editable:

attachicon.gifscreenview114.jpg

Installation: Unzip the downloaded file and copy the resulting files to a subdirectory below your admin directory (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file. At the top and bottom of each page you will find links to the other programs in the script.

There are two versions: one is for PS 1.4.x and one for 1.5.x, 1.6.x and 1.7.x. The 1.4 version is frozen. For the 1.5/1.6/1.7 version there are regularly updates. In the 1.5/1.6/1.7 version there are a few parts in product-edit for which you need to pay. However, over 95% of the script is free. In the history file you can find what has changed with the versions.

Among the files you will find a file prestoolssuite-module.zip. You can install this file as a module. It is a mini-module as the only thing it does is adding a link to your Prestools installation in the Catalogue menu in the backoffice.

If you find a problem, please update to the latest version of Prestools before you report it here. When reporting, please mention your Prestashop version.

Among the downloads you will find a manual. There is also an introduction video on Youtube (or here). It could use some polishing but I hope you find it useful.

There is also a demo-installation available. Username and password are the default. The underlying shop is the demo-shop as you get with Prestashop 1.6.1.7. 

Have fun and let everyone know with the Like button when you like it.

Prestools Suite (formerly known as Triple Edit) is a suite of user-friendly and very powerful tools to mass edit your products, orders and categories. It is a kind of Swiss Army knife that runs outside Prestashops backoffice. The ultimate tool for maintaining your shop.

The main parts are:

- product-edit: great options for mass editing more than 50 product fields. 

- product csv: a very flexible tool to generate csv files.

- product-sort: an easy way to sort products inside a category. From position 500 to 1 in a blink. With the visual sort option you can see immediately how things will look.

- order-edit: adding and deleting products and changing prices without problems.

- category-edit: useful for editing metadata and descriptions for SEO

- combi-edit: assign pictures to your combinations quickly

- combi-copy and combi-delete: copy, modify and delete attribute combinations using one product as a template

- regenerate images for selections of products

- and a lot of statistics.

Below you find a view of the product-edit page where the description field has been made editable:

attachicon.gifscreenview114.jpg

Installation: Unzip the downloaded file and copy the resulting files to a subdirectory below your admin directory (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file. At the top and bottom of each page you will find links to the other programs in the script.

There are two versions: one is for PS 1.4.x and one for 1.5.x, 1.6.x and 1.7.x. The 1.4 version is frozen. For the 1.5/1.6/1.7 version there are regularly updates. In the 1.5/1.6/1.7 version there are a few parts in product-edit for which you need to pay. However, over 95% of the script is free. In the history file you can find what has changed with the versions.

Among the files you will find a file prestoolssuite-module.zip. You can install this file as a module. It is a mini-module as the only thing it does is adding a link to your Prestools installation in the Catalogue menu in the backoffice.

If you find a problem, please update to the latest version of Prestools before you report it here. When reporting, please mention your Prestashop version.

Among the downloads you will find a manual. There is also an introduction video on Youtube (or here). It could use some polishing but I hope you find it useful.

There is also a demo-installation available. Username and password are the default. The underlying shop is the demo-shop as you get with Prestashop 1.6.1.7. 

Have fun and let everyone know with the Like button when you like it.

Does it work with PS 1.6.1.9 ? also if I amusing external module for combination e.g mass combination editor by preto changeo will this work that way as well,

Also can you highlight main advantages of having paid version ?

Does it work with PS 1.6.1.9 ? also if I amusing external module for combination e.g mass combination editor by preto changeo will this work that way as well,

Also can you highlight main advantages of having paid version ?

"Does it work with PS 1.6.1.9 "

Yes

" also if I amusing external module for combination e.g mass combination editor"

Prestools operates as an independent program outside the Prestashop software. So it doesn't matter what modules you use. Even when your shop has broken down it will usually work.

Most of the Prestools is free but for a few functions like editing features you need to buy a plugin. So just try the free version. It is useful on itself.

Hi musicmaster,

I sent you a question at your shop about buying and VAT, can you take a look please ?

Hi again musicmaster and thank you for your answer yesterday :)

I am on Prestashop 1.5.4.1, when I try Combi-copy I have this message :

" This version of Combi-copy CANNOT be used with this version of Prestashop! "

Can you do something about it ? :)

Hi @musicmaster,

Thanks for this usefull script, used it for a few times before. I just installed it on my 1.6.1.9 and I got following error:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50630 Library:100027 in /home/mydomain/public_html/myadmin/prestools/approve.php on line 102

Any suggestions?

Regards, 

Vedran

Hi again musicmaster and thank you for your answer yesterday :)

I am on Prestashop 1.5.4.1, when I try Combi-copy I have this message :

" This version of Combi-copy CANNOT be used with this version of Prestashop! "

Can you do something about it ? :)

At the start of Combi_copy I have some checks on the number of fields of a few tables. When there are more fields I might miss copying essential information and when there are less I will get errors when I try to copy information to fields that don't exist.

Your shop failed this test for the ps_product_attribute table. It doesn't have the default 16 fields. As even the newest version of 1.6 has 16 fields this is most likely due to some module that added fields. There is no generic solution for this,

Hi @musicmaster,

Thanks for this usefull script, used it for a few times before. I just installed it on my 1.6.1.9 and I got following error:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50630 Library:100027 in /home/mydomain/public_html/myadmin/prestools/approve.php on line 102

Any suggestions?

Regards, 

Vedran

This is a mysql error that has nothing to do with the script. The point is that there are two mysql libraries for PHP involved. One is the main library. The other is the one that supports commands like mysqli_connect(). It looks like in your case those are out of sync. You should ask your hosting provider about it.

• Like 1

Hi !

You are right, I have 17 fields in ps_product_attribute table the one more is date_upd.

Any idea where that comes from musicmaster ? I can be wrong but I don't remember any module who did that.

I have another question about Reset Cacheflags I didn't fint any information on this, can you explain what it is exactly ?

Sometimes I have errors when copying products at my shop and I wonder if the error don't come from this cacheflags thing :)

Hi !

You are right, I have 17 fields in ps_product_attribute table the one more is date_upd.

Any idea where that comes from musicmaster ? I can be wrong but I don't remember any module who did that.

I have another question about Reset Cacheflags I didn't fint any information on this, can you explain what it is exactly ?

Sometimes I have errors when copying products at my shop and I wonder if the error don't come from this cacheflags thing :)

Hi,

No, I have no idea where the field could come from. You can modify the code so that is ignored or set.

Cacheflags is something I ignored in older versions of Prestools. It is about two cache fields in the ps_product table: a flag that a product has attachments and a cached value of the default attribute combination. I didn't get any complaints about them when I ignored them so I assume they aren't that important.

I am busy with developing tools for saving unstable shops (see also copy_shopdata) and this is one aspect of it. So I made a checker for this too. But I doubt that it is important.

"Sometimes I have errors when copying products".

Please!!! Any programmer hates to hear "sometimes it doesn't work"!! I need details. Only then I can make an image of what goes wrong and develop ideas of what might help.

I installed Prestools Suite yesterday and it worked fine. I made some editing to the categories. 

Since then all products in the shop under the "subcategories" are not displaying correclty. 

They are displayed under the left column and taking the full page width (see attachment). 

Is it possible that it has to do with the Prestool Suite, as this is the only change I made so far. 

I am on Prestashop 1.6.1.7 and running a leotheme theme. 

Thank you in advance for your support. 

post-1323040-0-74500400-1481455809_thumb.png

Hi Twingo,

Sorry that you have problems.

The most logical explanation would be that you had entered some unmatched html (for example a closing </div> without its opening counterpart). However, Prestools contains some tricks to prevent that. So I am not sure what it might be.

It would help if you published the url of the shop as that way I could have a look at the html of your page. That might contain some clue.

Regards,

M.

Clean up for the new year!

The latest version contains a clean up tool for deleting unused product images. And as Prestashop often doesn't delete your product images when you delete a product that may be quite a lot of disk space. 

Just as happened with the copying of combinations this tool is temporarily free and will later become a paid plugin. 

At the start of Combi_copy I have some checks on the number of fields of a few tables. When there are more fields I might miss copying essential information and when there are less I will get errors when I try to copy information to fields that don't exist.

Your shop failed this test for the ps_product_attribute table. It doesn't have the default 16 fields. As even the newest version of 1.6 has 16 fields this is most likely due to some module that added fields. There is no generic solution for this,

As my shop has 17 fiels for the ps_product_attribute table how can I modify prestools to handle it ?

And after modification, is it it safe to use combination copy ?

As my shop has 17 fiels for the ps_product_attribute table how can I modify prestools to handle it ?

And after modification, is it it safe to use combination copy ?

At the top of Combicopy-proc.php there are the checks of the number of fields. You can easily change them. I added them as a security precaution so that people wouldn't keep using old versions of the script when Prestashop changes the tables. Until now Prestashop hasn't done so.

When copying your 17th field will just be ignored.

Of course I know nothing of your 17th field. If the module that added it didn't do very strange things with the other fields everything should still work when it is left out. 

Hello musicmaster,

It works like a charm but I add to do it in two places : combicopy-proc.php and comby-copy.php, you placed the check on both ;)

I also saw 3 things in 1.16 version, I am on PS 1.5.4.1 :

=> Empty cache is broken with this erreo message : Fatal error: Call to undefined function delTree() in /home/xxxx

It worked in previous 1.15f version

=> Empty image cache doesn't work, no error message but also no action, I clicked several times and cheched my img/tmp folder, nothing was deleted there

=> Delete image without product give this error several times on many lines :

Use of undefined constant _PRESTOOLS_PREFIX_ - assumed '_PRESTOOLS_PREFIX_' in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/diskspace.php on line 27

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

Thank you for the feedback.

The clean-up functions had been moved from the shop-rescue page and I had forgotten to copy one supporting function. That should now be repaired.

The _PRESTOOLS_PREFIX_ constant is a new constant that is declared in the settings1.php file. So please implement the updated version of this file.

With those changes it should work now.

Hi and happy Christmas :)

1.16a version works very well.

At my shop image cleanup find this :

.....................................................................................................................................................
Setting product data for 1495 rows
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************0 images without product and 355 empty directories

The tool did the empty directories deletion but didn't move the directories to archive folder.

I suppose it is normal behavior and that it is safe to delete these empty folders ?

Where does these empty folders come from ? Prestashop does a bad job and only delete images and doesn't delete the empty directories ?

Hi,

I am happy it works for you.

It wouldn't make much sense to move the empty directories towards the archive directory. If you have image 1495 that had an empty directory then the deleted directory will have the name "5". In the next version I have added a comma separated list of image numbers of empty directories so that you can check for yourself.

I have no idea why Prestashop is sloppy with image removal. Timeouts could be one explanation. The shop should become a little bit faster with less directories.

hello, I understand clearly now :)

Prestashop is very weird, at my shop, 0 unused images left but many directories, I guess PS doesn't delete the empty directories at all, incredible :blink:

Hi. Sorry Im not very technical. I have just added the module part from the zipped file but I dont understand what I put in the configure part or where once this is done where I open this module

Prestools (sub)directory ?

Prestools username ?

Prestools password ?

Hope someone can help. Many thanks!

Hello, you need to download and read the nice pdf manual attached to post 1 :)

To Musicmaster, what is the combinations plugin exactly for ? I am not sure to understand exactly what it add to prestools suite ?

Hi. Sorry Im not very technical. I have just added the module part from the zipped file but I dont understand what I put in the configure part or where once this is done where I open this module

Prestools (sub)directory ?

Prestools username ?

Prestools password ?

Hope someone can help. Many thanks!

As Kevin said, it is possibly the easiest to read it in the manual or the readme. 

If you installed Prestools according to the manual you know in which directory you put it and you have set a username and password.

To Musicmaster, what is the combinations plugin exactly for ? I am not sure to understand exactly what it add to prestools suite ?

In the free version you can do one product at a time. With the paid plugin you can copy to or delete from a list of products or categories at once.

Hi again musicmaster,

I found a glitch on combination copy tonight ( I need it desesperatly he he ) :

I need to overwrite some combinations with a new sample product I just created :

If I tick quantity to be updated by the sample product value, it doesn't work, the old quantity value stay, the sample quantity value isn't added.

Price and weight overwrite are OK, just the quantity stay at the old value.

I use last version 1.16c.

I also wondered : what is the difference between the quantity value in ps_product_attribute table and ps_stock_available table ?

Hi Kevin, 

What kind of stockkeeping do you use?

It does not work with warehousing. 

"what is the difference between the quantity value in ps_product_attribute table and ps_stock_available table ?"

Stock_available is the place to be. The quantity in ps_product_attribute is a remainder from before 1.5. It is there only for compatibility reasons and doesn't have any function.

Hi musicmaster,

Thank you very much for educating me on Prestashop mysterys :)

I think I use the classic stock system, not the warehouse one, here's my setting :

post-603134-0-55131600-1483535944_thumb.jpg

With combination copy, new combinations stock is updated with the stock value I choose in prestools ( that's normal behavior ). In that case, the combination exist on the sample but not on the target.

For existing combination on the target, the overwrite of the existing sample combination stock value to the target combination stock doesn't work. The stock is still the old one, not updated, with the update quantity case ticked of course.

Hi Kevin,

Can you try the new version (of the free software)?

Hi :)

Just tested, sample quantity is 1000000 for each combinations ( 6 combinations total ) target quantity is 0 for each combinations ( same 6 combinations total ) sorry but if I tick quantity to be overwritten I got this error message :

<p>MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1'' at line 1<br>Generated by URL '/xxxx/xxxx/combicopy-proc.php'<br>with Query 'UPDATE ps_product_attribute_shop SET WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1'' <p>

With verbose, full query result is :

NW SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id_attribute) AS attr_block, pa.* FROM ps_product_attribute pa LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_combination pac on pa.id_product_attribute=pac.id_product_attribute WHERE id_product='101' AND pa.id_product_attribute IN (4078,4079,1511,4071,4072,4070) GROUP BY id_product_attribute ORDER BY id_attribute

Originals: 49; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4079'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='4079'

51; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4071'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='4071'

55; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='1511'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='1511'

60; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4070'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='4070'

65; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4078'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='4078'

147; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4072'

SELECT * FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute='4072'

Array ( [49] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4079 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 166.583333 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 2.500000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [51] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4071 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 24.916667 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.250000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [55] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 1511 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 3.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.025000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 1 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [60] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4070 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 14.083333 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.125000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [65] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4078 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 108.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 1.250000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [147] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4072 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 58.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.625000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) )

SELECT name FROM ps_product_lang WHERE id_product='113' AND id_lang='1'

prod 113 xxxxSELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id_attribute) AS attr_block, pa.id_product_attribute FROM ps_product_attribute pa LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_combination pac on pa.id_product_attribute=pac.id_product_attribute WHERE id_product='113' GROUP BY id_product_attribute ORDER BY id_attribute

Target 113 has blocks:49; 51; 55; 60; 65; 147;

UPDATE ps_product_attribute SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product='113' AND id_product_attribute='372' - 0 affected

UPDATE ps_product_attribute_shop SET WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1'

MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1'' at line 1

Generated by URL '/xxxx/xxxx/combicopy-proc.php'

with Query 'UPDATE ps_product_attribute_shop SET WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1''

Seeing the logic this bug must have been there all the time. Probably nobody ever tried to update only the quantity.

Anyway, I repaired it. Can you test the new version?

Hi,

Stock available still at 0 and not overwritten but no more error message, here's the verbose query :

NW SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id_attribute) AS attr_block, pa.* FROM ps_product_attribute pa LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_combination pac on pa.id_product_attribute=pac.id_product_attribute WHERE id_product='101' AND pa.id_product_attribute IN (4078,4079,1511,4071,4072,4070) GROUP BY id_product_attribute ORDER BY id_attribute

Originals: 49; SELECT * FROM ps_product_attribute_shop WHERE id_product_attribute='4079'
Array ( [49] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4079 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 166.583333 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 2.500000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [51] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4071 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 24.916667 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.250000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [55] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 1511 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 3.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.025000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 1 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [60] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4070 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 14.083333 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.125000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [65] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4078 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 108.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 1.250000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) [147] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [id_product_attribute] => 4072 [id_shop] => 1 [wholesale_price] => 0.000000 [price] => 58.250000 [ecotax] => 0.000000 [weight] => 0.625000 [unit_price_impact] => 0.00 [default_on] => 0 [minimal_quantity] => 1 [available_date] => 0000-00-00 ) ) )
prod 113 xxxxSELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id_attribute) AS attr_block, pa.id_product_attribute FROM ps_product_attribute pa LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_combination pac on pa.id_product_attribute=pac.id_product_attribute WHERE id_product='113' GROUP BY id_product_attribute ORDER BY id_attribute

SELECT SUM(quantity) AS scount FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute != '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113'
SELECT id_product_attribute FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute = '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113'
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute = '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_product_shop SET indexed='0' WHERE id_product=113 AND id_shop='1' - 0 affected

SELECT DISTINCT r.id_specific_price_rule FROM `ps_specific_price_rule` r LEFT JOIN `ps_specific_price_rule_condition_group` g ON g.id_specific_price_rule=r.id_specific_price_rule LEFT JOIN `ps_specific_price_rule_condition` c ON c.id_specific_price_rule_condition_group=g.id_specific_price_rule_condition_group WHERE c.type='attribute'

The query was never executed. Now it should work...

But I keep feeling conflicted about (ab)using a combination copy routine to set quantities. And I have disabled it for people who have ASM switched on.

Must I download post 1 version and try again ?

I see same version as the last one I tried, 1.16e, did yo uchanged something so it should work now ?

Hi, sorry but still 0 quantity added at the end, we will succeed for sure  :) 

Here's the new query :

UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='372' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='370' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='369' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='4092' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='371' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute='4093' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
SELECT SUM(quantity) AS scount FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute != '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113'
SELECT id_product_attribute FROM ps_stock_available WHERE id_product_attribute = '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113'
UPDATE ps_stock_available SET quantity='0' WHERE id_product_attribute = '0' AND id_shop='1' AND id_shop_group='0' AND id_product='113' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_product_shop SET indexed='0' WHERE id_product=113 AND id_shop='1' - 0 affected

SELECT DISTINCT r.id_specific_price_rule FROM `ps_specific_price_rule` r LEFT JOIN `ps_specific_price_rule_condition_group` g ON g.id_specific_price_rule=r.id_specific_price_rule LEFT JOIN `ps_specific_price_rule_condition` c ON c.id_specific_price_rule_condition_group=g.id_specific_price_rule_condition_group WHERE c.type='attribute'

Disappointing...

Can you upload a screendump of your settings in combi-copy.php? I need to be sure we are talking about the same thing.

Of course :)

I blanked the product name, sample product 101  has 6 combinations with 1000000 quantity for each, target product 113 has 6 combinations with 0 quantity for each.

I tick the quantity update so normally target would get the 1000000 value for each combination but that doesn't work, desesperatly stay to 0.

post-603134-0-26437300-1483889336_thumb.png

Hello, I just found this module, it looks very powerful. Just a question, in order to confirm a feature I'm trying to find since 2 months as free solution: this module is able to edit the carrier selected for an order? Does it work correctly with Prestashop v1.6.1.10? Let me know, thanks in advance.

Hi, yes and yes, you can edit the carrier and also shipping cost if you want. Works on PS 1.6.1.10 :)

Don't forget to read the manual on post 1, don't install it like a module, that tool has a different install method but is very, very powrful, I can't live without it :)

• Like 1

@Kevin: if you give all the same quantity why don't you use the standard quantity field?

post-302430-0-35449200-1483980493_thumb.png

@Nandos: Most things are free in Prestools but Carriers is one of the exceptions (it costs 25 euro). You can in the free version see how it works.

Hi,

Standard quantity doesn't work because the combination already exist on the sample and the target, so it stay at 0, even if I put a quantity in the Standard Quantity field.

The Standard Quantity works only if the combination exist on the sample but not on the target ;) .

Hi,

Standard quantity doesn't work because the combination already exist on the sample and the target, so it stay at 0, even if I put a quantity in the Standard Quantity field.

The Standard Quantity works only if the combination exist on the sample but not on the target ;) .

Originally the "quantity" checkbox didn't do anything at all - except setting a field that is no longer used. So I changed it a few days ago so that it now sets the quantity in existing combinations.

Did you recently check for this?

Hi, you are totally right ( and I am blind !!! )

"If a combination already exists, it will be left in place. However, you can choose below that some fields will be updated from the sample product.
If you select quantities they will be set to the standard value."

I didn't see the last part, pfffff so it works, I add a Standard quantity, tick the quantity and all the combinations are updated :)

Thank you very much for your help and your patience musicmaster :mellow: 

• Like 1

Hi,

I noticed one thing ( a good one he he :) ) :

Am I wrong or the " Emtpy image cache " function also empty the theme cache ?

If yes that's a really good idea, I suggest you add it in that function description :)

Hi Kevin,

The template cache is emptied with the general empty cache command, not with the emptying of the image cache.

Yes I just tested, very good idea, I always do it manually usually :) Now a single click clean everything, awesome :)

Maybe you should indicate it fot the theme cache on the general empty cache description on Prestools ?

It is some time ago that I updated the manual. 

When I find time to do it I will include such things. But it hasn't a high priority for me.