musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

Just got this error in 1.6.1.4 when deleting a product from an order (within PME) and then updating within Prestashop admin.  The order did update but there was this error.

[PrestaShopException]

Property Order->total_paid_real is not valid

at line 909 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

904.             }

906.             $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);

907.             if ($message !== true) {

908.                 if ($die) {

909.                     throw new PrestaShopException($message);

910.                 }

911.                 return $error_return ? $message : false;

912.             }

913.         }

ObjectModelCore->validateFields - [line 246 - classes/ObjectModel.php]

ObjectModelCore->getFields - [line 304 - classes/order/Order.php]

OrderCore->getFields - [line 652 - classes/ObjectModel.php]

ObjectModelCore->update - [line 1712 - classes/order/Order.php]

OrderCore->addOrderPayment - [line 1106 - controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php] - [6 Arguments]

AdminOrdersControllerCore->postProcess - [line 178 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

ControllerCore->run - [line 186 - override/classes/controller/Controller.php]

Controller->run - [line 308 - override/classes/Dispatcher.php]

Dispatcher->dispatch - [line 58 - admin/index.php]

Hi flyclothing,

I installed 1.6.1.4, took order 1, removed one of the products from the order in order-edit.php and then changed the status of the order in the Prestashop backoffice several times - all without problems. So I hope that you can provide some more details to pinpoint the problem.

@bussterj: upc has been added

Morning!

Thanks for checking and reply.  I figured I probably left something out when I posted.  I havent upgraded it in a while and I'm using triple_edit-1.09k. 

Morning!

Thanks for checking and reply.  I figured I probably left something out when I posted.  I havent upgraded it in a while and I'm using triple_edit-1.09k. 

Hi,

Thanks for your reaction. 

Please update to the latest version of Triple Edit before reporting a problem. It is impossible for me to keep all versions simultaneously running om my computer. And in some cases you may find that your problem is already solved.

That said, I doubt whether this problem is with Triple Edit at all. Order-edit has been around for ages with only minor modifications and I have never heard this problem.

If you do believe that it was TE, you could help me by providing details:

- Did TE give you any warning or error message?

- Was there anything special about this order, like many different products?

- In the sequence of functions I saw addOrderPayment(). That raises the question: what did you do exactly in the Prestashop backoffice? 

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Hello,

I installed prestashop version 1.6.1.4 and uploaded triple_edit-1.10c to hosting me, time was called http://domain.com/admin123/triple/product-edit.php

an error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/domain/public_html/admin123/triple/approve.php on line 55

Thanks&Best Regard

/Juju

Hi Juju,

mysqli_connect is a php function. The most logical explanation when it is not recognized would be that you have either a very old php version or didn't load some very basic php module.

Regards,

M

Indexing for your shop's product search

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the product-edit part of Triple-Edit does not index your texts. So if you have made changes to any of the relevant fields (name, description, upc, ean, category, manufacturer, reference, features, tags) you should rebuild the search index (you can do that under Indexing on the page Settings->Search) in order to have the search function of your shop running correctly.

For older versions you should rebuild the whole index. For versions 1.10d and newer it suffices to use the index the missing products option.

Hello

My problem is resolved by lowering the php version on the hosting of the native (5.5) to php version 5.3. 

While Add a new product at the moment I am still having trouble frequent error "Field link_rewrite ...", "Field name ...", and "the product must be in the default category". 

In triple_edit not menu to add a new product or get a solution we can hardcode table ps_product, insert id_product field, the rest of us settle in triple_edit?

/Juju

Hello

My problem is resolved by lowering the php version on the hosting of the native (5.5) to php version 5.3. 

While Add a new product at the moment I am still having trouble frequent error "Field link_rewrite ...", "Field name ...", and "the product must be in the default category". 

In triple_edit not menu to add a new product or get a solution we can hardcode table ps_product, insert id_product field, the rest of us settle in triple_edit?

/Juju

Indeed, you cannot add a new product in Tripl Edit. But you cannot hardcode the table ps_product to change the product id. That will break your shop. If you want to use your own id's you should use the reference field.

Hello musicmaster,

Can you update the triple edit mass script so it would allow you to 'mass edit' the unit price?

At this moment it only allows you to set a certain price, it does not allow to increase % or amount.

thank you!

Hello musicmaster,

Can you update the triple edit mass script so it would allow you to 'mass edit' the unit price?

At this moment it only allows you to set a certain price, it does not allow to increase % or amount.

thank you!

done

Bonsoir

J'utilise Triple Edit et j'en suis très content

Le champ "emplacement" peut-il etre ajouté dans "edit product" 

Merci

-------------

ood evening

I use Triple Edit and I 'm very happy
The " Location" field it can be added to "edit product"
Thank you

Bonsoir

J'utilise Triple Edit et j'en suis très content

Le champ "emplacement" peut-il etre ajouté dans "edit product" 

Merci

-------------

ood evening

I use Triple Edit and I 'm very happy

The " Location" field it can be added to "edit product"

Thank you

There is a location field in the product table but as far as I can see that isn't in use anymore - at least I couldn't find it in Prestashop backoffice. Please correct me when I am wrong.

As far as I can see the only type of location that Prestashop supports in 1.6 is in the warehouses. And Advanced stockkeeping with warehouses in not supported in Triple Edit - except for a few small parts.

So I am afraid I can't help you.

Beste Musicmaster,

Allereerste mijn complimenten, Je hebt echt beste script van prestashop op dit moment en ik ben er trots op dat er weer een Nederlander is die dit heeft mogelijk gemaakt.

Ik heb 1 vraag over deze script,

Is er een mogelijkheid om via dit script een wijziging door te voeren voor alle winkels (Multishops) ? Via back panel is het wel mogelijk om Alle winkels te kiezen en zo wijziging door te voeren in all winkels.

nogmaals ik ben heel erg blij met deze script en daarom wil ik via deze weg jou bedanken voor al je harde werk voor prestashop community.

Bedankt Wim!

Edited by jannr9000 (see edit history)

Hi Jannr,

Thank you for the compliments.

Please respect the forum rules: the language here is English. 

As for your question: I have been thinking about some checkbox where you could indicate that a change applies to all shops. But at the moment there are more urgent things. And actually I think it is good to take some time before I start implementing such a thing so that I can consider at least some of the complications.

So yes, it may come there one day. But don't hold your breath.

M

There is a location field in the product table but as far as I can see that isn't in use anymore - at least I couldn't find it in Prestashop backoffice. Please correct me when I am wrong.

As far as I can see the only type of location that Prestashop supports in 1.6 is in the warehouses. And Advanced stockkeeping with warehouses in not supported in Triple Edit - except for a few small parts.

So I am afraid I can't help you.

Google translate français to english

--->

OK

yes, the field is located in advanced inventory management

Thanks

Hi! I might be blind, but where can I find the download link to 1.6? Thanks!

Post #1 of this discussion. The file triple_edit-1.10f.zip.

Hello musicmaster i'm trying now your great "stuff" i have to ask a question (iread on the forum but not find answer):

is this possible to edit for example a name for all the shops (i have multishopS) instead of editing for one then for the second and so on ?

like in prestashop there is the button all the shops have you this feature ? thanks

Helo musicmaster,

I've been using your script and it's been great.

my store ps_product table has a field called changes_remark,

it's not displayed to visitors (front office) and displayed only in backoffice.

this field function is basically just to give remark/info about what has been changed and the reason for the last changes.

how to make this field seen by your script? and make it editable just like other fields?

Thanks!

Edited by TTAAFF (see edit history)

@nikketrikke: a switch with which you could choose to apply changes to all shops was discussed a few posts ago. Maybe somewhere in the future.

@lonelyadmin: the manual has a section on how the software is organized. The best trick for adding a field is looking for a similar field in the same Prestashop database table and then to do a text search for it in product-edit.php and product-proc.php

Bonsoir

Google translate

EAN how to copy the information to reference at once to 150 products ? thank you

mini_652894FireShotCapture280PrestashopP

thank you for the answer I explained wrong ... I want in one single operation copy and paste the EAN field reference I tried like the screenshot but I have a message asking me to select a field I do not see how it works thanks for the help

mini_504928error.png

If I understand you right you want to copy the EAN field to the reference field. That is impossible at the moment.

But you could easily do the same with a single mysql command "UPDATE ps_product SET reference=upc";. 

As usual, you are strongly advised to backup your database before trying such commands as it is easy to make a mistake - and manually turning it back is very labor intensive.

thank you for the answer
I did an update with " updade ....."

I thought "copy from field" allowed to copy a field ....

-------------------------------------------

Merci pour la réponse

j'ai fait une mise à jour par "updade....."

je pensais que "copy from field" permettait de copier un champ ....

Copy from field allows you to copy to certain fields - mainly the descriptions. 

The script is behaving a bit weird with you. Normally you can see what functions are available when you select a certain field as all the options that don't work with that field are hidden. So I am puzzled what is happening with you. Are you using Safari - where it isn't possible to hide a field from a select box? Or have you javascript disabled - in which case you can't use this script at all.

Good evening
I use GOOGLE CHROME with extensions that block certain functions ....
I tested with IE and now I have the same operation you
thanks for the remark

Bonsoir

Nous aimerions faire usage de votre module, mais malheureusement nous rencontrons une erreur lors de l'installation "active-modules.php is not a valid module name"

Pouvez vous nous aider ? Nous vous remercions d'avance. Cordialement

Attention, ce n'est pas un module

il faut décompresser les fichiers dans un dossier dans le dossier "administration" et lancer monsite/admin/dossieredit/order-edit.php

voilà

HI,

I am using and loving your software, have been using it for a few years now. Am just wondering how easy it is to upgrade and would an updated version allow me up edit UPC numbers?

Hi,

Is there a way to change all transports at once?  

I actually want to erase all transports attached to each product (this way all transports will be available for all of my products)

I should add that I am wanting to copy product reference codes into the UPC field.

Moi aussi, je suis intéressé par cette possibilité mais pour le moment, il faut faire une "update...." dans la base mysql.

@leludo54  and @fiddlestix,

I have taken note of your wishes. Maybe I will add it in a future version.

@BrandConception

Did you try changing carriers? It is a paid plugin, but the free version should give you a good impression of the functionality.

Good evening I downloaded the 1.10G version I tested . I was able to update the field by reference copy of the EAN field. thank you very much It is very good Keep going.

Thanks! I didn't install the script the first time and am unsure if I need to uninstall it and reinstall the new one or can I upgrade it?

THanks again

Thanks! I didn't install the script the first time and am unsure if I need to uninstall it and reinstall the new one or can I upgrade it?

THanks again

Just as there is no installing there is no uninstalling.

The only thing recommended is keeping a copy of your old settings1.php and copying its content (username and password) to the new version. You better not copy the file as the new version may contain some additional fields.

• Like 1

HiHi,
I use this great script on ps 1.6.1.4
I have a little problem on order edit when   I  change shipping cost : tax are not calculated .
Also on page prestashop shipping cost, on table , cost of shipping it is the same incl/excl tax .
On PS carrier setting,  tax is set to 22 %

I kindly ask help to solve

HiHi,

I use this great script on ps 1.6.1.4

I have a little problem on order edit when   I  change shipping cost : tax are not calculated .

Also on page prestashop shipping cost, on table , cost of shipping it is the same incl/excl tax .

On PS carrier setting,  tax is set to 22 %

I kindly ask help to solve

Are you using the latest version? If I remember well I implemented taxes for carriers only a couple of months ago.

Thanks for support
I download from post 1 today.
if i change article price, the TAX are taken into consideration but if I change shipping cost , tax wasn't take into consideration

This is the result on invoice afther  the change of article cost and shipping cost  ( article OK , shippig cost missing tax)

post-272191-0-60857200-1455289491_thumb.jpg

this version is not working in mine, after enterning the username and password, it says that other prestools are available for 1.6, and it doesnot work, can I have the prestools download link , which is compatible with prestashop 1.6

this version is not working in mine, after enterning the username and password, it says that other prestools are available for 1.6, and it doesnot work, can I have the prestools download link , which is compatible with prestashop 1.6

You can download at post #1 of this forum entry and there you can find a version for PS 1.4 and one for PS 1.5 and 1.6. It looks like you downloaded the first one. 

I have tried all, none is for prestashop 1.6, all are for its lower  version, can you please give me the exact link,,,

Also when I add products to my prestashop store, the save and stay and the save butttons loads for much more time, and gives a error of timeout, and i am unable to add products in my prestashop store, your help in this matter should be appreciated.

@mukeshroomymall

You sound as if you have some serious problems with your shop. Prestools Suite is the least of your problems. I suggest that you hire somewhere with a good knowledge of software.

• Like 1

Hello Musicmaster,

Great rebranding :)

It would be very helpful to be able to input the id for ... like a search interval in the tool and to show the products within that interval. Like in the picture that I have attached. 

post-727502-0-21161200-1455636049_thumb.jpg

Is this possible?

The tool is amazing, along with your customer service. Keep up the good work!

Hello Musicmaster,

Great rebranding :)

It would be very helpful to be able to input the id for ... like a search interval in the tool and to show the products within that interval. Like in the picture that I have attached. 

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Is this possible?

The tool is amazing, along with your customer service. Keep up the good work!

Hi,

Good to hear you like the rebranding.

I am not sure what you mean with your request. 2000 records is a bit much for display but might work good in csv export. But I am puzzled why you search for a "1".

Thanks for support

I download from post 1 today.

if i change article price, the TAX are taken into consideration but if I change shipping cost , tax wasn't take into consideration

This is the result on invoice afther  the change of article cost and shipping cost  ( article OK , shippig cost missing tax)

attachicon.gifss.jpg

Hi mamma,

I made one change in order-edit in the newest version. Now I don't see the problem you showed in my test.

So can you try it?

M

prestashop 1.6.1.0 where can i download the module? 

THANKS!

This is not a module but a script. So post #1 of this forum post where you can also download the software.

there is no download link for prestashop 1.6 and i already bought prestools feature on your website. can you give me the link ?

Hi John,

I saw that you later on bought another module. So I assume that you found out where to download the software,

M

Hi,

Thanks for this work which seems really useful. I'd like to use it to modify categories associated to my products.

I have copied files to my admin folders and edited IP and password from settings1.php as advised. I am able to connect to product-edit.php for example but I get an error:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host 'lr******.privatesql:35243' (1) in /****/admin********/prestools/approve.php on line 55

Error connecting to database server

Prestashop is working ok. I guess the Prestools script doesn't handle the port well in the server host.

I'll wait for an update so I can use the script later, thanks!

Edited by romaric17 (see edit history)

Hi,

Thanks for this work which seems really useful. I'd like to use it to modify categories associated to my products.

I have copied files to my admin folders and edited IP and password from settings1.php as advised. I am able to connect to product-edit.php for example but I get an error:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host 'lr******.privatesql:35243' (1) in /****/admin********/prestools/approve.php on line 55

Error connecting to database server

Prestashop is working ok. I guess the Prestools script doesn't handle the port well in the server host.

I'll wait for an update so I can use the script later, thanks!

Hi, can you try the attached file?

approve.php

I've just tried but I get the same error on line 57.

I'm using PHP7 and MySQL 5.5.

Is there more with the url than the port number? It obviously isn't a normal url. Does it have a prefix?

I think the server host info is from PS settings.inc.php which I copied here:

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'lr12345-001.privatesql:35243');

12345 stands for other number, I changed it here for security.

I think the server host info is from PS settings.inc.php which I copied here:

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'lr12345-001.privatesql:35243');

12345 stands for other number, I changed it here for security.

ok, new try.

approve.php

Hello, I have a multistore and I want to change a feature value for each one. I bought the features extension, but when I change this value on one store it also changes on the other one. Is it possible to fix it?

PS version: 1.6.1.4

Thanks

Hello, I have a multistore and I want to change a feature value for each one. I bought the features extension, but when I change this value on one store it also changes on the other one. Is it possible to fix it?

PS version: 1.6.1.4

Thanks

Hi nomealternativo,

As far I can see a change to a feature in the backoffice of Prestashop applies also to all shops - even when only one is selected. I cannot make something different from what Prestashop offers.

If you look at the features in the database it looks rather weird. There is a table ps_feature_shop but it only links id_feature and id_shop. The table ps_feature_product has no shop field.

M

Hi musicmaster, thanks for your answer.

Yes, you are right, it seems I can't choose different features for different shops in a multistore.

I'm facing another problem now: after I edit for instance 20 short_description fileds, if I click on "submit all" I don't get any submission, if I save one by one the fields are saved. Am I doing something wrong or there is some kind of bug?

Yes, you are right, it seems I can't choose different features for different shops in a multistore.

I'm facing another problem now: after I edit for instance 20 short_description fileds, if I click on "submit all" I don't get any submission, if I save one by one the fields are saved. Am I doing something wrong or there is some kind of bug?

Seems like a kind of bug. However, I haven't seen this one before.

Can you download the latest version and try again?

Ok, I found my problem: I'm using a browser plugin to find/replace the text I need to change, so your module does not recognize it like an editing (the row does not become grey), so nothing is submitted. I will try other solutions for my editing.

Thanks anyway for such a great module.

Edited by nomealternativo (see edit history)

I just downloaded it and tried again but It keep getting 0 submitted, as I said before it is an edit check problem, is it possible to change the javascript function to submit the rows even if there are no editing?

Edit: I just used the replace function in your module and worked well, so there is no need of external chrome extention and the related fixing: everithing works well just by using the standard functions of your module. Thanks for your assistance.

Edited by nomealternativo (see edit history)

The button is in line 3002 and you could delete there the segment "onClick='return SubmitForm();'".

You could also modify the SubmitForm() function that starts at line 3207.

Of course I would prefer if somehow you could find out where things go wrong. Maybe you can check for a javascript error or send me the source code of the product-edit html page as you get it by rightclicking in the browser window and selecting "source code". That way other people will be helped and you won't have problems upgrading later on.

I am unable to save edits to combinations (UPC and EAN). I am in the combination edit tab and I change what I need to (have tried submit all and submit line) and the changed so not save. Any ideas please? Thanks

NW SELECT s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ps_shop s, ps_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'

Group=1 AND share_stock=0 *: UPDATE ps_product_attribute SET upc='9341139645924' WHERE id_product='2257' AND id_product_attribute='2262' - 0 affected
UPDATE ps_product_shop SET indexed='0' WHERE id_product='2257' AND id_shop='1' - 0 affected

Finished successfully!

I am unable to save edits to combinations (UPC and EAN). I am in the combination edit tab and I change what I need to (have tried submit all and submit line) and the changed so not save. Any ideas please? Thanks

NW SELECT s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ps_shop s, ps_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'

Group=1 AND share_stock=0 *: UPDATE ps_product_attribute SET upc='9341139645924' WHERE id_product='2257' AND id_product_attribute='2262' - 0 affected

UPDATE ps_product_shop SET indexed='0' WHERE id_product='2257' AND id_shop='1' - 0 affected

Finished successfully!

I tested it again and found nothing wrong. 

"0 affected" is about how many rows were changed. If a row already had this value and as a consequence was not changed it is not counted.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in //approve.php on line 55

mysqli_connect() is a PHP function. So either you have a very old PHP version that doesn't support this function or somehow you haven't loaded the relevant PHP library. Or there is something wrong with other settings. This is a question for your hosting provider.

Please inform me if you find what is wrong. It helps me to help other people.

Hello ... great scripts

Thanks a lot!!

I'm trying to modify Product-edit.php ... I achieved adding the field" date_add" but I couldnt 'save it when I edit this field to set new-product ... could you help me, please???

How can I saved my change when I edit "date_add"

Thanks

Hello ... great scripts

Thanks a lot!!

I'm trying to modify Product-edit.php ... I achieved adding the field" date_add" but I couldnt 'save it when I edit this field to set new-product ... could you help me, please???

How can I saved my change when I edit "date_add"

Thanks

Did you look at the product-proc.php file?

Ok I look at product-proc ...

I lsearch at $available_date...

I copy and paste it twice ...

I change available_date by date_add in this copy... and ... that work !!!

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Beste Musicmaster,

I salute you sir, You have done a great job.

Have you ever thought about adding a image option ? (adding alt text images,  adding images, editing images, delete image etc) ?

keep it up!

regards,

Joey

Edited by jannr9000 (see edit history)

Beste Musicmaster,

I salute you sir, You have done a great job.

Have you ever thought about adding a image option ? (adding alt text images,  adding images, editing images, delete image etc) ?

keep it up!

regards,

Joey

Hi Joey,

You can edit alt texts with the image edit option. 

As for adding and deleting images: I am hesitant. In general the script is restricted to changing things and not adding or deleting them. Adding and deleting images is in this context a case of doubt as I am not aware of Prestashop hooks and functions related to images. Regenerating images was one step towards image adding. However, for the moment it has no priority.

Correction: you can edit the title of the image, not the alt field. But as the alt field is not part of the database there is no possibility to offer that for editing.

Regards

M

Hi Nixnix,

Nice to hear that you like the tool.

As for your question: the most likely explanation is that you have defined another order. In Preferences->Products you can define (under "Pagination") in what order products should be displayed.

If you select "position with category" it should show the products like you sorted them. However, if you take one of the other options that will override your sorting.

Hi musicmaster,

this looks like a handy tool, thank you!

If I change the product sort order from within a subcategory (for example I tried randomizing the order), submit the changes (with verbose to verify), clean my backend cache - it still does not make any changes in my shop frontend.

Maybe it's not related to this script, but perhaps you know about this error and can direct me in the right direction for solving it?

I saw your post in this thread, using your script however doesn't solve it, and I am unsure what you mean about Triple Edit assigning new position numbers.

I am using PrestaShop 1.6.0.9.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late answer.

I have updated to the current Prestools (1.10l), and still have this problem. I have indeed had Prefs > Products set to Position within category since the beginning.

Also, for me the products in visual sort are displayed in reverse order (top products in the shop frontend are at the bottom in visual sort), can I change that?

So: The product order is correct but reversed and can not be altered.

Hi Nixnix,

At the moment I am clueless about what might cause your problems. 

If you want I can have a look at your backoffice. You can pm me with the access details.

M

Hi, thanks for this script !

I've just test it with my Presta 1.6.0.9 version.

Problem is I can't edit edit any field.

When I change the radio button to "edit" , I have a js error : "ReferenceError: switchDisplay is not defined"

any idea ?

thanks

Hi, thanks for this script !

I've just test it with my Presta 1.6.0.9 version.

Problem is I can't edit edit any fi