musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

I can't seem to find the combinations quantity, let me explain, i have a product with 7 combinations and each combination i have 10 products, so total 70, now with your script i can see i have 70 quantity and 7 combination but i cannot see where can i edit/see the 10, do you have any idea where to find this?

Could you point me where in the database i can find the combination default on? i can see i can edit it with your script, do you know where it is?

Found it, never mind.

Edited by benedettopresta

You can not add Shipping anche available for the version 1.4??

I am not sure what you mean with "shipping". Shipping weight is there. Carriers not.

Yes, I know. But i would like to search something else in specific manufacturer. Maybe you can add another field to search to things at once.

Another search field might be a good idea. But I have to work it out.

I can't seem to find the combinations quantity, let me explain, i have a product with 7 combinations and each combination i have 10 products, so total 70, now with your script i can see i have 70 quantity and 7 combination but i cannot see where can i edit/see the 10, do you have any idea where to find this?

There is indeed some problem with quantities. Thank you for pointing it out. It looks like parts of the script are still calibrated on PS 1.4. I will have a look at it and publish an update.

Edited by musicmaster

Hi benedettopresta,

Could you test the attached upgrade?

You cannot edit the total for a product with combinations - only the quantities for the individual combinations.

Thanks again for reporting a problem.

cheers,

MM

combi-edit.php

combi-proc.php

Are they making comments on your free versions or has this topic moved to the paid version?  I figured once you went to the paid version, the others would be unsupported.  :)

Are they making comments on your free versions or has this topic moved to the paid version?  I figured once you went to the paid version, the others would be unsupported.  :)

Combinations are free. B)

And everybody who finds a bug in the script gets a free update  - even if that part is no longer free in the new version.

Edited by musicmaster

For combinations you can use the Submit All button above the main block. There is no Submit Row because in that case you could make two (or no) rows default.

Hi, I just founded and tried an old 0.99l cersion, the Submit Row was there for combinations, can you add it again please ?

I think it is more convenient tnah the Submit All button ;)

But one thing I had seen before and i didn't report it, i thought it was my issue, but it's not is the reference, it works fine in the product edit, but not in the combination edit, let me explain, i had a product with a reference, and it showed fine in both files, but when i changed it, it only updated it in the product edit, in the combination edit still shows the old reference

I don't understand you here. Each combination has its own reference. And the product as a whole has a reference too. Changing the product reference does not affect the references of the individual combinations. 

Hi, I just founded and tried an old 0.99l cersion, the Submit Row was there for combinations, can you add it again please ?

I think it is more convenient tnah the Submit All button ;)

Ok, I have done it your way in the new version. Can you check it out?

Sorry my mistake. 

No problem

Works like a charm in 1.01 version :)

Product combination Submit Row is back and functional, thanks a lot musicmaster :)

Me too I have to say I prefer it like this, with the submit row, keep both way so the user can choose.

I don't know if it's me that cannot find this, or it is missing. The combinations if i have 10 combinations but i only use 5 with a product, i can see them and edit them, but what about the other 5, if they are not set with any products yet, i cannot see them anywhere, Is there something you can do about this? 

I don't know if it's me that cannot find this, or it is missing. The combinations if i have 10 combinations but i only use 5 with a product, i can see them and edit them, but what about the other 5, if they are not set with any products yet, i cannot see them anywhere, Is there something you can do about this? 

Combinations link a product and one or more attributes. As long as you don't have assigned an attribute to a product it is not part of a combination with that product.

Exactly, so if it is not assigned i cannot see it, Maybe you can add a page to show all combinations, so i can change them all at once for all products and not have to do it one by one on every product,  and if i can see the not assigned once too it would be better 

Exactly, so if it is not assigned i cannot see it, Maybe you can add a page to show all combinations, so i can change them all at once for all products and not have to do it one by one on every product,  and if i can see the not assigned once too it would be better 

I have been thinking about a list of combinations instead of products so that you can edit the combination-specific fields. But don't hold your breath. This is still in a very early stage.

Guest nzefarbt

It would be nice to see changelog updated when new version appear.

Thanks one more time for your script. It's very useful for me.

Guest nzefarbt

I foun this on line 311 in product-edit.php

<script src="http://tinymce.cachefly.net/4.0/tinymce.min.js"></script> <!-- Prestashop settings can be found at /js/tinymce.inc.js -->

But script doesn't use my setting from prestashop.

How can i make to script used my settings from prestashop? Or at list how can i copy my tinymce from prestashop to script? I have tinymce with my own modification.

I was trying to add this to product-edit.php but this doesn't work:

<script type="text/javascript">
tinymce.init({
        selector: "textarea",
        plugins: [
                "advlist autolink autosave link image lists charmap print preview hr anchor pagebreak spellchecker",
                "searchreplace wordcount visualblocks visualchars code fullscreen insertdatetime media nonbreaking",
                "table contextmenu directionality emoticons template textcolor paste fullpage textcolor colorpicker textpattern"
        ],

toolbar1: "newdocument fullpage | bold italic underline strikethrough | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | styleselect formatselect fontselect fontsizeselect",
        toolbar2: "cut copy paste | searchreplace | bullist numlist | outdent indent blockquote | undo redo | link unlink anchor image media code | insertdatetime preview | forecolor backcolor",
        toolbar3: "table | hr removeformat | subscript superscript | charmap emoticons | print fullscreen | ltr rtl | spellchecker | visualchars visualblocks nonbreaking template pagebreak restoredraft",

menubar: false,
        toolbar_items_size: 'small',

style_formats: [
                {title: 'Bold text', inline: 'b'},
                {title: 'Red text', inline: 'span', styles: {color: '#ff0000'[spam-filter],
                {title: 'Red header', block: 'h1', styles: {color: '#ff0000'[spam-filter],
                {title: 'Example 1', inline: 'span', classes: 'example1'},
                {title: 'Example 2', inline: 'span', classes: 'example2'},
                {title: 'Table styles'},
                {title: 'Table row 1', selector: 'tr', classes: 'tablerow1'}
        ],

templates: [
                {title: 'Test template 1', content: 'Test 1'},
                {title: 'Test template 2', content: 'Test 2'}
        ]
});</script>

Edited by nzefarbt

I am not an tinyMCE expert. 

In the script the initialization takes place in the useTinyMCE() function on line 899 so I suggest that you integrate your code somewhere there.

Edited by musicmaster

Guest nzefarbt

Thank you. It's working ;]

If someone want to do this:

Unpack tinymce to script folder.

Edit product-edit.php.

On line 311 change this:

<script src="http://tinymce.cachefly.net/4.0/tinymce.min.js"></script>

to (or your path)

<script src="tinymce/tinymce.min.js"></script>

and line 901

tinymce.init({selector: "#"+field});

to (or your own settings)(value of selector must be "#"+field)

tinymce.init({
  selector: "#"+field, 
        plugins: [
                "advlist autolink autosave link image lists charmap print preview hr anchor pagebreak spellchecker",
                "searchreplace wordcount visualblocks visualchars code fullscreen insertdatetime media nonbreaking",
                "table contextmenu directionality emoticons template textcolor paste fullpage textcolor colorpicker textpattern"
        ],

toolbar1: "newdocument fullpage | bold italic underline strikethrough | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | styleselect formatselect fontselect fontsizeselect",
        toolbar2: "cut copy paste | searchreplace | bullist numlist | outdent indent blockquote | undo redo | link unlink anchor image media code | insertdatetime preview | forecolor backcolor",
        toolbar3: "table | hr removeformat | subscript superscript | charmap emoticons | print fullscreen | ltr rtl | spellchecker | visualchars visualblocks nonbreaking template pagebreak restoredraft",

menubar: false,
        toolbar_items_size: 'small'
  });

Hello, how works the " image legend editable " works for PS 1.5 ?

I thinked this option disappeared after PS 1.4 ?

Edited by KevinNash

Hello, how works the " image legend editable " works for PS 1.5 ?

I thinked this option disappeared after PS 1.4 ?

- In product-edit: Make images editable.

- You see now a small link "edit" under the image(s)

- when you click the link you come in a new screen where you can edit the legend/position/cover of the images of this product in the usual way.

As far as I know this option never was there in 1.4. It is only a few months old in the 1.5/1.6 version.

I just noticed that the / edit / directory is accessible from the browser.
How to protect access without blocking the program?

Resolved.

Edited by Shido

Guest nzefarbt

Thank you. New search options are great :)

Will this mass edit works with 1.6.0.8 for multi store.

Yes, you can select for which store you want to change data. Store groups however are not supported. So there are limitations.

Hello

Just install the moudle , and im trying to regenrate all products friendly seo 

but have a question :

1. why i cant see the regentrate option under mass update ?

Edited by ipcomp1

Just install the moudle , and im trying to regenrate all products friendly seo 

but have a question :

1. why i cant see the regentrate option under mass update ?

You will see it only when you select the link_rewrite field. That is the field that contains the seo friendly url text.

combi edit still has a problem, the quantity, it doesn't work, it doesn't update, 

where can i see what version of your tool i'm using?

combi edit still has a problem, the quantity, it doesn't work, it doesn't update, 

where can i see what version of your tool i'm using?

You can't see the version number.

However, you can download the latest version and copy the combi-edit and combi-proc files to the version you are using.

I did update the files, but still the same problem, the quantity manager for the combination in a product has something wrong. if i change the quantity from ps, in your script i see the old quantity, if i change quantity from your script in ps something strange happens

for ex. i put as qty in your script for the combination of a product 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and in prestashop i see 1, 2, 1, 2, 1 

I will now try to update all the files and let you know.

ok, now it works, i updated all the files.

Why don't you put a version number, so if i forget which version i have i can see it.

Edited by benedettopresta

Hi musicmaster: First, thanks for that superb script. 

I have a Q !

Is it possible to disable/deactive/switch off various combinations in products ?
 really need this feature, and I would appreciate it if it was possible to do this !

Please can you let me know ? I am not programmer, but i think that it is possible. I found one module, but 70€ for 1x MODULE is so much price for me... 

Hi Kaper,

The database structure of Prestashop does not allow disabling combinations. So the only way to implement that is to change the structure of the database by adding an extra field or table. I don't want to go that way with the script. But I agree with you that it is a pity that Prestashop doesn't further develop its core. Disabling combinations is one of many features that should have been added long ago.

For Triple Edit my priorities at the moment are: turning the scripts into a module (that would also solve Benedetto's versioning request), completing mass edit for suppliers and a multi-edit on the level of combinations.

Thanks for your reply.

But presta makes me so sad ...
Its a shame that this feature is not integrated in PS...

If you have any typs, how can i do it, I will 
appreciate it. 
Another solution is Store Commander, but i only need this function and pay 80€ for module ... :/ Nope

Another solution is Store Commander, but i only need this function and pay 80€ for module ... :/ Nope

Are you sure Store Commander offers that option?

Yes ofcourse.  You can try their demo :)... I was looking for this feature long time, but as i said, so expensive for that option

Can I just say musicmaster you absolutely rock. Awesome features in a free download!!! THANK YOU  :D

Can I just say musicmaster you absolutely rock. Awesome features in a free download!!! THANK YOU  :D

Happy to see that you like it.

Hello

First of all wanted to say this is a great moudle.... help me alot

second , does it possibale to add combinations to all products at ones that are under a specific category ?

Thanks

Shlomi

Hi ipcomp1

Nice to hear you like the script.

You are the first to ask for mass adding of combinations. So this won't have priority.

Greetings,

MM

i understand , if you can add the feature somewhere in the future , that will be great

Hello,

I'm trying to find the solution for our problem
We have multistore for two shops - one stock.

The problem is: in shop 1 every combination is a seperate product with a unique ID; in shop 2 we are trying to make one product with 20 combinations (also with the same uniqe ID).

The question is: Is there any way that we can conect one product combination form shop 2 with one product in shop 1 and still use the same stock quantity for both shops?

Thanks

Adrian

Hello Adrian,

As far as I know the best way to achieve this is building a database trigger.

Cheers,

MM

Class, a very useful module.

Unfortunately, I have a problem and hope for your support.
I put the module at 2 Stores (ps 1.6.0.9), which are on different servers. The server configurations etc are the same for both. The one shop everything works fine.
In the second unfortunately not. I can, for example, change the categories and sort products. Unfortunately it does not work with the products. As soon as I would like to edit options, nothing happens. Browser cache, cookies I've already emptied.

I hope someone has a solution for my problem.
Thank You.

zimmer-media,

I would like to help you but your problem description is too vague to determine what is wrong. 

If you want you can PM the data of that problematic shop so that I can have a look myself.

MM

Hello MM,

Thank you for reply.

What triggers would I need and where/how do I put them?

Cheers,

Adrian

Thanks a lot for Triple Edit, its an amazing tool!

For me and probably others a mass edit option in the product editor to update the In stock / Out of stock message would be very usefull.

As example i use "24h dispatch" or "same day dispatch" for in stock products and "Out of stock" or "available to backorder" for out of stock products

Regards

Very nice (free) solution for mass-updates.
Thaaaaank you !!!!!!

Have one question. Have try to read all posts, but nothing found.

Is it possible to manage qty in Multistore with Advances Stock Management

Edited by valo

I've written some scripts to edit orders, categories and products. In the latest version you will find the following:

- product-edit: this offers a much better overview than editing inside PS and has some mass update features. Provides also access to sales and visit statistics.

- product-list: this starts from the product_edit page and provides printable lists for inventory control

- order-edit: in 1.4 very useful; in 1.5 more versatile than PS.

- category-edit: very useful for SEO

- discount-list: an overview of the special prices your shop offers

- product-sort: an easy way to sort products inside a category. From place 100 to 1 in 1 second.

- shop-search: provides an overview of the search keywords visitors used inside your shop

Order edit was built on an older program (http://www.prestasho...post__p__630877) that was written for PS 1.3. Look in that thread for post #107 or #109 if you have PS 1.3.

You should unzip the file and copy the resulting files to your admin folder or a subdirectory below it (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file. At the top and bottom of each page you will find links to the other programs in the script.

There are two versions: one is for PS 1.4.x and one for 1.5.x and 1.6.x. The 1.4 version is frozen. For the 1.5/1.6 version there are regularly updates. In the 1.5/1.6 version there are a few parts in product-edit for which you need to pay. However, over 95% of the script is free.

Have fun and let everyone know with the Like button when you like it.

Updates of the 1.5/1.6 version:

1.0: mass edit for carriers added in the paid only section.

1.02: More search options in product-edit. Search now for supplier name instead of id.

1.05: Added a products-sold and categories-revenue scripts.

Can this script can effect my site front end design? CSS or anything? is it saf to use?

Can this script can effect my site front end design?

The script allows you to edit your product descriptions and some other fields at html level. If you would enter incorrect html it could affect the display of those products or categories. That won't be a problem when you use TinyMCE.

CSS or anything?

This script doesn't touch your css.

is it saf to use?

I am using it myself and - as you can see in this forum thread - I haven't had serious complaints.

Edited by musicmaster

I upload Triple edit module, but I cant see it on modul section. I can upload other moduls...

Any Idea whats problem?

Its not a.module its.script please read installation imstruction carefully

or send me a pmb

Hi,

I have a problem with order_edit.php

When I delete a product from an order, I get the following messages:

Notice: Undefined variable: conn in /home/myusername/public_html/myadmin/order_edit.php on line 440

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/myusername/public_html/myadmin/order_edit.ph on line 440

MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Generated by URL '/myadmin/order_edit.php'
with Query 'select * from ps_orders where id_order='

The product no longer appears in the order, but the total price of the order is not updated.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi coradyne,

I get the impression that you are using an older version. After the script was updated to support newer versions of mysql (mysql_ to mysqli_ functions) there has been for a short time a bug as I had overlooked one. It looks like you have a copy of that version. I suggest that you upgrade to the latest version. After you update that order once more it should then be ok again.

M

Hi lovemyseo, nearly everything is possible. However, changing the order date doesn't have much priority. You are the first one asking for it.

I have problems with "Mass update" section, does nothing.

i need edit the category of 100 products

Edited by alexberrios

Hi Alexberrios, What do you mean with "does nothing"?

Did first make the relevant field editable?

Does this modul support presta ver 1.6.0.9?

I can install modul, but I cant see it on modul section... Every other modul works 100% !

It does work with 1.6.0.9.  Are you talking about the paid version or free version?  Did you read the manual or thread and see the module has its own link for use rather than an instore modification.

Does this modul support presta ver 1.6.0.9?

I can install modul, but I cant see it on modul section... Every other modul works 100% !

It works fine in 1.6.0.11 so I guess also in 1.6.0.9 BUT it's not a module! Just read the info. You have to unzip the archive and upload to your server. 

Hello musicmaster,

I have been spending time on the script and its realy amazing!

Is the category image edit (change the picture) a possibility in the future or is it a limitation of the script itself?

Regards

Musicmaster,

Nice piece of software. Wish I had this sooner  :rolleyes: .

I have a small problem tough. I have translated my website to english under US, but wants to copy these translations to GB(british). So I changed my standard language to US and then choose "description" and "copy from default language" at the pulldown menus. I changed the fields name, description, short description, meta_title, meta_keywords and meta_description to edit.

Then I clicked "update all editable records" and the fields changed to the english version. Then I clicked submit all and all the fields went back to dutch (original text).

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Roger

@cossamus: All things the script does are database operations. Adding and removing images would involve converting images, moving them to directories and reducing them in size. At least for the moment I find that too complicated to start with. 

@woger: what you describe is a quite complicated situation and it would take me some time to set up a test environment to experiment and to investigate all variables involved. As far as I understand from you the "copy from default language" part works but the submit goes wrong,

It would help me if you could provide me with some more information. Could you switch on the "verbose" option before you submit? It will then show the database operations that are done. Could you send the result either to this forum or pm me?

I get this:

154 Records - of which 0 submitted.
SELECT id_feature, name FROM ps_feature_lang WHERE id_lang='5' ORDER BY id_feature
SELECT id_lang FROM ps_lang
select s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ps_shop s, ps_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'
*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes
Finished successfully!

Hi Woger,

The problem was that the records weren't marked as changed (visible by the changed background color) by the Copy from Default Language routine. The attached version should correct that. Can you try it?

Thanks for reporting the problem. 

M

product-edit.php

Yep,

Working! Great!

Thanks a lot,

Greetings (uit Brabant ^_^ ),

Roger

Hi coradyne,

I get the impression that you are using an older version. After the script was updated to support newer versions of mysql (mysql_ to mysqli_ functions) there has been for a short time a bug as I had overlooked one. It looks like you have a copy of that version. I suggest that you upgrade to the latest version. After you update that order once more it should then be ok again.

M

Hi and thank you for your fast reply. I used the version  triple_edit - PS1.4_1.18.zip found in the first post of this topic. Isn't that the most recent one?

Hi and thank you for your fast reply. I used the version  triple_edit - PS1.4_1.18.zip found in the first post of this topic. Isn't that the most recent one?

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you were using the Prestashop 1.4 version of the script. 

Can you try the attached file? It should solve the problem.order_edit.php

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you were using the Prestashop 1.4 version of the script. 

Can you try the attached file? It should solve the problem.attachicon.giforder_edit.php

It worked! Thank you very much!

• Like 1

I've written some scripts to edit orders, categories and products. In the latest version you will find the following:

- product-edit: this offers a much better overview than editing inside PS and has some mass update features. Provides also access to sales and visit statistics.

- product-list: this starts from the product_edit page and provides printable lists for inventory control

- product-sort: an easy way to sort products inside a category. From place 100 to 1 in 1 second.

- shop-search: provides an overview of the search keywords visitors used inside your shop

Order edit was built on an older program (http://www.prestasho...post__p__630877) that was written for PS 1.3. Look in that thread for post #107 or #109 if you have PS 1.3.

You should unzip the file and copy the resulting files to your admin folder or a subdirectory below it (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file. At the top and bottom of each page you will find links to the other programs in the script.

There are two versions: one is for PS 1.4.x and one for 1.5.x and 1.6.x. The 1.4 version is frozen. For the 1.5/1.6 version there are regularly updates. In the 1.5/1.6 version there are a few parts in product-edit for which you need to pay. However, over 95% of the script is free.

1.02: More search options in product-edit. Search now for supplier name instead of id.

How do I know when the version I have is the latest version for Mass edit/ ?

How do I know when the version I have is the latest version for Mass edit/ ?

Sorry, you can't.

You can however make a rough calculation from the number of downloads that you can see on post #1. The file is downloaded some 7 a 8 times a day (it fluctuates quite a bit). So if you look at the present version (366 downloads) you can estimate that it is about one and a half month old (actually it is from 19 december: usually I update more often). You can compare that with the file dates of your version and draw your conclusions. 

Morning/Afternoon/Evening

I thought you had switch this over to a paid option but see you've also updated the free version.  I have 0.99q.  If I update, does it render some of the functions of the product edit unavailable?  I know you have added paid features and wasnt sure if they were items that were previously free in earlier versions.

Keep rockin!

Best regards,

Jonathan

• Like 1

I used triple_edit-1.05a.zip  for PS 1.6.0.11 is this the latest one?

@flyclothing: From version 1.0 the following parts are no longer free: carrier, features, tags, discounts.

@lovemyseo: as you can see at post #1 of this thread it is still the latest version

Thanks MM.  I dont use carrier, discounts or features within the function much but do use the tags since my ImportFast module cant seem to import them properly.  Looks like I'll just keep 0.99q.  :)

@flyclothing: From version 1.0 the following parts are no longer free: carrier, features, tags, discounts.

@lovemyseo: as you can see at post #1 of this thread it is still the latest version

i also have 0.9 version should i use that one ?

i also have 0.9 version should i use that one ?

You can use both. Just keep them in different directories. 

Version 1.06 of the script is now available. The main innovation is the Supplier module for product-edit. This module is for pay. There are also some smaller improvements for everyone.

As always bug reports and suggestions for improvement are very welcome. I find most bugs myself but I don't use all segments of the software equally intensive.

Edited by musicmaster
  • Like 1

Hello! This is my first time using the script (I got the latest 1.06 version), installed it under the admin directory as specified, configured ip addresses and username/password but for some reason I can't log into the script? Whenever I enter the login/password it just kind of refreshes the page, leaving me to enter it again with no result. If I enter an incorrect login/password, however, it does give me the "wrong pass/login" popup. Do you have any idea why that might be happening?

Hi Tonake,

Could you try it with fresh installation in a different subdirectory of admin? With fresh installation I mean no ip address/password changes. 

Could you also try accessing it from a different computer and/or browser?

Those experiments might help me to locate the problem.

M

Thanks (again!) musicmaster

I have been using product_edit a lot and didnt found a bug yet.

My sugestions (requests? :) ) :

- Mass update tool for Category_edit! I use it alot on product_edit and for translations / seo purposes it would be really great if we could also use it on Categories, some of us have hundreds of categories.

- (Dont know if a lot of ppl face this issue) Seo & Urls edit, would be usefull for shop owners that would like to translate the "Seo & Urls" fiels, doing it manually on presta BO is a pain.

Best Regards,

Thanks (again!) musicmaster

I have been using product_edit a lot and didnt found a bug yet.

My sugestions (requests? :) ) :

- (Dont know if a lot of ppl face this issue) Seo & Urls edit, would be usefull for shop owners that would like to translate the "Seo & Urls" fiels, doing it manually on presta BO is a pain.

Best Regards,

I am also doing this at the moment, so it would be nice indeed :)

What do you guys mean with "Seo & Urls edit, would be usefull for shop owners that would like to translate the "Seo & Urls" fiels, doing it manually on presta BO is a pain."?

What do you guys mean with "Seo & Urls edit, would be usefull for shop owners that would like to translate the "Seo & Urls" fiels, doing it manually on presta BO is a pain."?

From Preferences -> Seo & Urls

Its possible to edit each page with a diferent page name / title / meta description / rewriten url / etc.

2-zoom.jpg