musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

I have read the whole thread and have not found an answer to my problem:

I get this error: I edit the url once I'm logged in the admin of PS

Notice: Undefined index: triple in /home/rhdpre12345/public_html/myweb.com/admin123/approve.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rhdpre12345/public_html/myweb.com/admin123/approve.php:8) in /home/rhdpre12345/public_html/myweb.com/admin123/approve.php on line 28
Please login to view this page

Thanks

Edited by rhdpre (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Kyle: yes, it is in the planning.

rhdpre: I don't know what you are doing but "I edit the url once I'm logged in the admin of PS" does not sound good. This is not a Prestashop module and it should not be installed as such. And rather than use PS's authorization it has its own login. See the readme. 

Kyle: yes, it is in the planning.

Okay, thanks. Then i waiting. :)

Good luck for this.

Thanks for your answere..

I managed to get with login1.php and I deleted an item from the order but the total price is not changed .....

Can you give me a hint?

Edited by rhdpre (see edit history)

Hi, I am trying to edit the description in product_edit.php but it says "NB: Prior to mass update you need to make the field editable. Afterwards you need to submit the records."

How do I make the field editable? At the moment when I try to edit and click "update all visible records" nothing seems to happen.

EthAn2dsn, great to see someone else help me with the script. 

There is already a "submit all" button: right from to the edit radiobuttons I showed to jasoncb.

PS. can you check your attached files. Something is wrong with them.

Dear Musicmaster,

thank you very much for your time and for letting us use your creation!

I used it in presta 1.5.5, it worked fine for changing the weight of all articles but it didn't work for changing the quantity, it looked ok when I did it but in fact nothing happened.

Dear Musicmaster,

thank you very much for your time and for letting us use your creation!

I used it in presta 1.5.5, it worked fine for changing the weight of all articles but it didn't work for changing the quantity, it looked ok when I did it but in fact nothing happened.

When you read back in this topic, then you can see: This scricp not fully compatible with 1.5.X presta yet.

I mean: This is known, and normal behavior with 1.5.X jet...  but I did not want to interfere.

Mr. Musicmaster,

Using PS 1.5.3.1.

I'm looking to mass remove and mass upload products on my "prices-drop" page. It is usually time consuming and i'm looking for a shortcut. Does this script do it?

gradwan,

Mass removal of products can easily be done in the backoffice of PS. Mass upload can be done with csv files.

I deliberately restrict my scripts to modifying things so that when people make mistakes the damage is restricted.

But if you just want to add another category to a product (I suppose "prices-drop" is a category) you will probably find the script easier to use than PS itself because it provides a better overview and is faster, although it hasn't mass update for categories.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

First 1.5 version: for product sort.

I have switched from underscores to hyphens to keep the files apart.

I have only checked the sorting itself. Not the informative data. So this is an alpha version.

>>The files have been deleted here. See a following post.<<

First look:
This work in Presta 1.5.5.0.
I can modify price, priceVAT, ..... and my custom feature. (purchase value...  it is a simple number, i write this manually)

Working. :) I will test the another functions soon. Very thanks musicmaster.

excellent script, works like a charm! :) thanks musicmaster

It is great. Thank you. Is it possible to edit the poducts tags field?

Order editing in Prestashop 1.5 was such a disappointment that I have updated the order_edit script. It proved to be more work than all the other scripts together. Attached a first release, for anyone to test.

It may give some problems with Prestashop's example order no. 1 as PS uses there a deviating format.

The files are now integrated in the main zip file.

Hi Musicmaster!

My second feedback:

I was test the new version of this script. (0.91)
i found a bug.
If i modify, and send (send all, or send a row) a product quantity, i have a error message:

NWSELECT id_feature, name FROM ps_feature_lang WHERE id_lang='7' ORDER BY id_feature
SELECT id_lang FROM ps_lang
: UPDATE ps_product SET quantity='2' WHERE id_product='2'
UPDATE ps_product_shop SET quantity='2' WHERE id_product='2' AND id_shop='1'
MySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'quantity' in 'field list'
Generated by URL '/hu/admin1/triple edit/product-proc.php'
with Query 'UPDATE ps_product_shop SET quantity='2' WHERE id_product='2' AND id_shop='1''

In presta 1.5.2 and presta 1.5.5.
I dont find what couse it in source. :( (i think: i am too noob for PHP)

The quantity-modify work in earlier 1.5 version of this script.

Regard,
Kyle

Hello there,

It's not clear for me if I have to upload the whole folder to the admin folder on the FTP within the 'triple-edit' coming on the zip, or we have to spread all files from that folder into the admin one. I've tried to put the folder on admin but I'm getting:

Notice: Undefined index: ....

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at...

Hope I can use this script. I'm not a developer expert and English is not my mother tongue. So I apologise if question is basic.

Thanks in advance,

Hello there,

It's not clear for me if I have to upload the whole folder to the admin folder on the FTP within the 'triple-edit' coming on the zip, or we have to spread all files from that folder into the admin one. I've tried to put the folder on admin but I'm getting:

Notice: Undefined index: ....

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at...

Hope I can use this script. I'm not a developer expert and English is not my mother tongue. So I apologise if question is basic.

Thanks in advance,

I use this path:

.../admin/triple_edit

(so this script in own folder and in admin folder)

To start use (after you modify login1.php, write in your password) call .../admin/triple_edit/login1.php in your browser.

Are you doing this?

Musicmaster: Sorry, i write wrong info to you in last post.

The quantity-modify section in older version of script: Not return error messages, but not modify the quanity in prestashop.

In new version: the error message is right, like i write in last post.

Edited by sptkyle (see edit history)

Thanks sptkyle,

I was trying to access straight to order_edit.php, like the first message was saying. So, my bad.

So, how can I add categories?

I create my category in presta backoffice, and i just manage/modify product, categories...etc. in this script.

Something happens with the link to the new version. I can't download because permission error. But I can see 0 downloads.

Are the link working ok? Why I can't download?

Thanks for share your work!

Thank you for notifying me.

I uploaded the file it again and did a test download. It should work now...

Hi,

I downloaded ok, installed ok also, but nothing change in my Modules list. I´m using PS 1.5.6

Best regards.

Hi.

This is not a module, you cant see this in your presta modul-list.
If you read-back in this topic, you can see how can use it.

mod.: I downloaded the lastest version (triple_edit-PS1.5_0.91h).
Its work. The price-change is great. (price-priceVAT working perfect. :) )

The quantity-modify already not write error, but cant modify the presta product-quantity.
If i modify qty in presta back office, this script read it... just not write.
This is in
-Presta 1.5.2. 
-stock management: ON
-advanced stock management: OFF
-multistore: OFF

This is my shop's fail? Anybody test it pls?

Okay... i see: this was a unnecessary question.
The script try write quantity to ps_product table, but the 1.5 Presta use the ps_stock_available table for store the product quantity.
I try to find and modify this piece of source. :)

Hi Sptkyle, I had some look too but I am not yet sure how it is coded for the different scenario's in that table (shared stock and separate stock for a shop). So if you find out it would be great. 

I think: i am too noob for PHP to modify good this complex script.

i just paste 1 line in product-proc.php around line 150.

Original:

if($pupdates != "")
  { $query = "UPDATE ". _DB_PREFIX_."product SET".substr($pupdates,0,strlen($pupdates)-1)." WHERE id_product='".$id_product."'";
    dbquery($query);
  }
  $psupdates = "";
  if(isset($GLOBALS['active'.$x]))  
  { $active = $GLOBALS['active'.$x];
    if(($active != "0") && ($active != "1")) colordie("invalid active for ".$x);
    $psupdates .= " active='".mysql_real_escape_string($active)."',";
  }

Modified:

if($pupdates != "")
  { $query = "UPDATE ". _DB_PREFIX_."product SET".substr($pupdates,0,strlen($pupdates)-1)." WHERE id_product='".$id_product."'";    
    dbquery($query);
  }

if(($GLOBALS['qty'.$x]) !="")
        {
            $query = "UPDATE ". _DB_PREFIX_."stock_available SET quantity=".($GLOBALS['qty'.$x])." WHERE id_product='".$id_product."'";
            dbquery($query);
        }
  $psupdates = "";

if(isset($GLOBALS['active'.$x]))  

{ $active = $GLOBALS['active'.$x];

if(($active != "0") && ($active != "1")) colordie("invalid active for ".$x);

$psupdates .= " active='".mysql_real_escape_string($active)."',";
  }

The inserted lines:

if(($GLOBALS['qty'.$x]) !="")
        {
            $query = "UPDATE ". _DB_PREFIX_."stock_available SET quantity=".($GLOBALS['qty'.$x])." WHERE id_product='".$id_product."'";
            dbquery($query);
        }

I think this is not good, and not nice, but working for me.  (if i modify the quantity in script, and send, working. If i modify quantity in presta back office, the script dont read correctly the quantity... i try to modify product-edit.php also as soon as possible)

The test in:
-Presta 1.5.5.0

Yes, without multistore this should work. With multistore it would give all stores the same stock.

I am not sure how good Prestashop is in keeping the product and the stock_availability table in synch. So be aware that PS is still reading its values from the product table.

I will look for a solution that works in multistore before I implement it in the script.

Thanks for your contribution.

sptkyle, can you check out the updated files below? They should handle quantity correctly.

Note that you can't update quantities for products with combinations...

I'm on it. :) THX

Mod.: Thank You Master. ;) Its work perfectly, read and write correct quantities.
(and the source also elegant. :) , i will dont dabble in source in future :) )

The test in:
-Presta 1.5.5.0

Hi MaartenT,

Thank you for the feedback. This is the first time I hear this type of problem.

What PS version are you using?

If you look in the menu under Localization->Localization and then in the second block (configuration), what do you see as your default country?

Regards,

M

The NULLs in ps_configuration are normal.

Can you have a look at the code in product-edit.php line 125-130? There the country is retrieved and I don't understand why that shouldn't work with you.

Hi musicmaster !!

Thanks a lot for the sharing !!!

It is just awesome !!

I am testing it in a 15.6.1 version and it seems to work like a charm so far !.

Do you think it would be possible to change the carriers? 

Since 1.5 it is possible to choose the carrier per product and it is just a .... to do! ( I have products with free transport).

Thanks 

Patrick

Big Print,

A quick look at the database left me with so many questions that for the moment I can't do it. Maybe you can get clarity from Prestashop or you can find it out for yourself.

- in the table ps_carrier there are two keys: id_carrier and id_reference. It is not clear to me what is the difference. The ps_product_carrier table seems to refer to the latter but it calls it confusingly id_carrier_reference.

- in the ps_carrier table I find 23 entries for my shop while in the PS interface I find only three. The relationship is unclear.

- you can have more than one carrier assigned to a product. It is unclear to me what that means. Having all and having none selected seems to be different but it is not clear to me why.

The interface would be similar to that for categories but for the moment I know too little to implement it.

Greetings,

M

Is there a way to mass add / remove items from categories using this. I know I can manually click and change the products category but is there a quicker way?

Big Print,

A quick look at the database left me with so many questions that for the moment I can't do it. Maybe you can get clarity from Prestashop or you can find it out for yourself.

- in the table ps_carrier there are two keys: id_carrier and id_reference. It is not clear to me what is the difference. The ps_product_carrier table seems to refer to the latter but it calls it confusingly id_carrier_reference.

- in the ps_carrier table I find 23 entries for my shop while in the PS interface I find only three. The relationship is unclear.

- you can have more than one carrier assigned to a product. It is unclear to me what that means. Having all and having none selected seems to be different but it is not clear to me why.

The interface would be similar to that for categories but for the moment I know too little to implement it.

Greetings,

M

Thanks for your answer.

As I understand the the way it works, you can choose  specifics carrier per product (ie free transport, express, ....).

So you can choose one, 2 , 3 ore more "option" of transport.

If nothing is selected, all the carriers are proposed for the product.

I don't understand nothing in programming, so I am useless to help you  :(  !!!!

Thanks again for your great job.

Patrick

jasoncb, is this what you want?

I downloaded it and replaced it with my old product_edit but can't see any differences. I would like to mass edit the categories field if that's possible,

Did you use the mass edit field in the middle of the header?

Didn't see it first time but then I downloaded the latest version of your script and I see it now. I tried it out and it works like a charm. This script is amazing and thank you for doing such a great job.

@giorinsrl: no, you cannot create or delete things with these scripts, you can only modify.

Prestashop offers a way to duplicate products, although I admit that it is a bit slow.

To make it work properly, you should

1. Extract zip archive to specific folder of you site(ex. site.com/newdir/)

2. To start the script, input site.com/newdir/login1.php in your browser

3. Enter password "opensecret", push login

4. You should log in to cpanel or log in to your site.com/newdir/ via FTP and edit password in line 8 login1.php file

musicmaster, thank you for this script.

- Could you add the second point to the manual? I've tried to run you script about an hour, while figuring out what should I do)))

- Do you plan to add "mass change parent directory" function for categories edit(similar to products)? It would be really useful development.

Edited by fresh_fx59 (see edit history)

Hi fresh_fx59,

Thank you for the feedback. 

Did you read the readme-triple_edit.txt file or did you use the first post as a manual?

Mass changing parents of categories is a rather hairy problem so I have stopped at doing that. There are basically two problems. One is that you don't want circular structures (making a category a child from its own child). With mass update that becomes more complicated as you would need to check it for every category change during the submit as each change may affect the next one. The second problem is that PS maintains a kind of "previous-next" tree for the categories in the database. That tree is quite difficult to maintain. Maybe if there is a lot of demand I will have another look. But for the moment I pass.

M

Hi fresh_fx59,

Thank you for the feedback. 

Did you read the readme-triple_edit.txt file or did you use the first post as a manual?

Mass changing parents of categories is a rather hairy problem so I have stopped at doing that. There are basically two problems. One is that you don't want circular structures (making a category a child from its own child). With mass update that becomes more complicated as you would need to check it for every category change during the submit as each change may affect the next one. The second problem is that PS maintains a kind of "previous-next" tree for the categories in the database. That tree is quite difficult to maintain. Maybe if there is a lot of demand I will have another look. But for the moment I pass.

M

Yes,

I've checked the very first post of this topic it says:

"You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/mydir/order_edit.php"."

and the readme-triple_edit.txt it stated:

"Move all files to a folder below the root. Access them in your browser like "www.myshop.com/triple/order-edit.php""

Only this post seemed to be the right one

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/185401-free-script-product-mass-edit-category-multi-edit-order-edit/?p=1501762

Sad to here that there is too complicated to make mass category edit.  My case is that I have several mistakes during planning my shop categories and now I have to make them properly.

[...]

[...

As I understand if from https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/blob/1.5/classes/Carrier.php :

when a carrier is modified, it is saved as a new carrier with a new carrier_id, but it keeps the same carrier_reference. The 'old' carrier is kept with 'deleted=1' flag.

This allow to keep the id in the ps_product_carrier table, and the search of the up-to-date carrier is done by id_reference=X and deleted=0

Quite messy, confusing,error-prone and hard to maintain in the long term, in my opinion. But that could apply to most of Prestashop.

• Like 1

Hi Paul, thank you for this explanation.

That still leaves me with one question: what should I do when someone upgrades his carriers? Suppose some product has carrier A version 1. Now after some time he adds another carrier: B. But at this point in time carrier A has evolved to version 2. Should I now leave the product with the old version of A or should I upgrade it?

Hi Paul, thank you for this explanation.

That still leaves me with one question: what should I do when someone upgrades his carriers? Suppose some product has carrier A version 1. Now after some time he adds another carrier: B. But at this point in time carrier A has evolved to version 2. Should I now leave the product with the old version of A or should I upgrade it?

As far as I understand, you have nothing to change, as a product is not refering to a specific version (id_carrier) but to the most recent update of a carrier using the 'id_reference' to track history of versions.

If you update carrier A from v1 to v2, the product automatically refers to carrier A version 2.

But you should double check, as I don't use this feature, and I went only though when trying to understand the ps_carrier table.

hi,

I have two more column apart from description and short description which requires editing.

So can you tell me how to add those two. 

Hi,

I tried making some changes for adding new text area.

I get the following error after clicking the submit all button.

NWSELECT id_feature, name FROM ps_feature_lang WHERE id_lang='1' ORDER BY id_feature
100 Records*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product*No product
Finished

Go back to product-edit page

There is no error on this page you get. If you get an error the background color will change from white to something else. 

The "no product" means that that row was not changed. So this page say that you hadn't made any change at all on your page.

Hy all ! 

First of all , thank you MusicMaster for this great module. I can`t believe that u offer it for free and also support for it ! A guy like u , one in a million  ! Thanks and i really appreciate this ! 

I wanted to ask , if if somehow ( maybe u have the code already ) , is possible to add ps_product_supplier ( just to be showed ) in product list ? 

Or , if u don`t have time to give me a code for it, can u give me some hints how to implement this ? 

Thanks ! 

Thank you ! 

Now i feel dumb because i didn`t explained well : i need - product supplier reference - from table ps_product_supplier the row : product_supplier_reference

Sorry !:( 

Helo,

I have a question. All works perfect but i don't see product image. In the columm image i have "X"

Script show product image or not ??

i have latest presta 1.5.6.1

Thanks for answer

Edited by ggancarz (see edit history)

ggancarz, Thank you for drawing my attention to this problem.

Attached I have an improved version for product-sort: please try it. The update for product-edit will come with the next update.

Ok i found :-) but in product edit not showing images. Now show in product sort

Ok i wait for update :-)

Thanks

Edited by ggancarz (see edit history)

Please add code that can show image. Thanks for very nice scripts

Hi Master :)

For example if click on product-edit.php we have a table

Id, Name, active, EAN, Category, Price and so on

11, Ipod, On,  , Ipod, 11$,  ... can insert a column and display picture of product Ipod

Also in order-edit.php can insert a column which display picture of product have to edit, add, remove and so on

Please help me to display picture in result when use search in backoffice (I attach capture here) for PS 1.5.6.1

Thank you

post-186347-0-25844800-1389564683_thumb.png

Rakepl, I don't understand why you add an image of the PS backoffice. Product-edit is not in the backoffice.

It would be more helpful if you provide a picture of how product-edit looks with you and how you would like to have it changed.

BTW: do you use the latest version of the script?

Can you help me to solve problem with my shop (It not cause by your script !!)

http://domain.com/add-product.php?id_order=1123&id_lang=3&id_shop=1

Error

MySQL error 1: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_676_1.MYD' (Errcode: 17)
Generated by URL '/add-product.php'
with Query 'select ps.*,p.*, pl.name,pl.id_lang,l.iso_code,t.*,a.id_product_attribute from ps_product_shop ps left join ps_product_lang pl on ps.id_product=pl.id_product and pl.id_lang='3' AND pl.id_shop='1' left join ps_product p on p.id_product=ps.id_product left join ps_lang l on pl.id_lang=l.id_lang left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='14' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax and tl.id_lang='3' left outer join ps_product_attribute a ON a.id_product=p.id_product AND a.default_on='1' where ps.id_shop='1' ORDER BY p.id_product LIMIT 0,100'

post-186347-0-28203200-1389565804_thumb.png

I download the file from first page   triple_edit-PS1.5_0.94h.zip   74.62KB   14 downloads and overwrite them with file from page 14. I have to extract all files in to root to run your scripts and will works like http://xxx/order-edit.php or http://xxx/add-product.php

Show picture of product to help us easy manage process edit, add, delete product avoid not necessary wrong.

Thank you for quick reply.

Edited by rakepl (see edit history)

Rakepl,

For security reasons: please put the files in a subdirectory. Please don't share their location on an open forum like this. And please fill in you ip address.

I will add for you pictures in order-edit and add-products in the next update.

As for the mysql error: did you check that you have full writing rights in the tmp directory?

Thank you Musicmaster,

I tried to put your scripts to root/order-edit or root/admin/order-edit or somewhere but works only in root,

Fox example I put your scripts to root/folder How I give right to this folder to make it work ?

Rakepl, the script has been programmed to work in the root, every subdirectory and every sub-subdirectory. I am puzzled why it would work with you only in the root. I prefer to have it in a separate subdirectory for clarity.

The one thing you should be ok on a Linux server is that you should have eXecute rights in that directory.

Here is the next version - with the order pictures. As I have made some structural changes I put it here for the moment. Those new to the script should take the older version. Those who are prepared to deal with a slightly increased risk of bugs can take this one.

In this version you set your password in SETTINGS1.PHP instead of LOGIN1.PHP.

Thank you very much

Your scripts works everywhere, sorry for my fault setting.

Thank you very much for new edition, but I have a question, At the moment my shop still has trouble with sql, so can't test your scripst

With disccount.php I got

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getpath() (previously declared in /home/..................folder/discount-list.php:155) in /home/......folder/functions1.php on line 34

Hello Musicmaster:

It's out of your scripts modification. but can you help me how to mod file in Prestashop 1.5.6.1 that can show image of product in result in BO ? for example in BO we type ipod will show image like in you order-edit.php

I have some feedbacks for this lasted release:

(I install a brandnew shop and still don't import anything)

order-edit.php: very nice picture of product

add-product.php: works weel

cat-edit.php: nice

product-proc.php: click on submit on I got error msg

<quote>

NWSELECT id_feature, name FROM ps_feature_lang WHERE id_lang='1' ORDER BY id_feature
select s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ps_shop s, ps_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'
4 Records*
0: UPDATE ps_category_product SET position='0' WHERE id_product='1' AND id_category='2'
1: UPDATE ps_category_product SET position='1' WHERE id_product='2' AND id_category='2'
2: UPDATE ps_category_product SET position='2' WHERE id_product='4' AND id_category='2'
3: UPDATE ps_category_product SET position='3' WHERE id_product='5' AND id_category='2'

Finished

</quote>

product-edit.php: click on List product is error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dbquery() (previously declared in /home/domain/public_html/root/folder/product-list.php:274) in/home/domain/public_html/root/folder/functions1.php on line 14

click submit all

select s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ps_shop s, ps_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'
7 Records*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes
Finished

discount-list.php: 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getpath() (previously declared in /home/domain/public_html/root/folder/discount-list.php:155) in/home/domain/public_html/root/folder/functions1.php on line 34

Thank you for your work, time and brain :)

I have some suggests:

- Insert tinyMCE

- Make a new file setting to display for seperate page:

For example in seting for product-edit.php can select some needed items for display

- Better, clean looking :D

Much appreciated for your work

Helo,

In version 0.94i2 i can not login.

You may not use this script from IP Adress: 78.*.***.***

:-(

Hello ggancarz:

You have to add you ip and change password in to your in settings1.php

@Musicmaster: I will give a try and write feedback soon

I have a question, using your scripts do edit, delete, add, will effect to structure of database ?, will this script contain own default tabel is prestashop ?

For example, I'm using french, will be tabel fr.id.tax , fr.id.name, using germany will de.id.tax de.id.name, will be any trouble ?