musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

This has something to do with the charset. It should be utf-8 and then everything should work. The charset of your database is the first thing that should be checked.

It is hard to see for me with the information that you gave me what is going wrong. If you pm me the access data for your Prestools I can have a look at it myself.

Due to some new forum system I can no longer edit my posts. So I can't add the newest version to post #1 and you find it here instead.

A little overview of what has changed recently:

- image-cleanup sometimes reported images that were still in use as no longer used. This happened with products with database inconsistencies. I have implemented a fix. I hope this fixes everything. If you encounter any problem, please let me know!

- image-cleanup now also reports products without images and products with missing images.

- order-search got a lot of small improvements

- new are customer-search and customer csv mix. They are meant to help you select customers for specific mailings. Customer search can export csv's. With the mixer you for example subtract your blacklist from the csv or add some other list. Be aware that you may have multiple entries for the same email address due to guest login.

- Sales graph has now five graphics.

- for shops that have the setting that link_rewrite is automatically changed when the product name is changed that happens now in Prestools too.

- in add_products (part of order-edit) some products were invisible. That has been fixed. 

- in order-edit the VAT and product without tax calculation has been adapted from the rather inaccurate old Prestashop style to a more accurate style.

Prestools_Suite-1.22l.zip

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Thanks 2

Damn I hope the forum will change to the old system !

No first post edit looks... so bad !

7 hours ago, KevinNash said:

Damn I hope the forum will change to the old system !

No first post edit looks... so bad !

Hi Kevin,

It is not the new forum. I changed the post previously under the new forum. But now someone seems to have changed the settings of the forum so that you can change your posts only a few hours after posting them. After that you can only hide a post (a first post you can't hide either).

Hello, thanks for the report, let's see how to solve this usecase.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb musicmaster:

But now someone seems to have changed the settings of the forum so that you can change your posts only a few hours after posting them. After that you can only hide a post (a first post you can't hide either).

It seems to be more worse. I was told by other users that they cannot even modify their posts that are months old. The option Edit has vanished completely. With pure member rights you are only allowed to hide those posts.

But the forum administration solved that fairly: Not even moderators can change their posts at any time. A real advantage! 😀

Actually, this should be fixed for everybody now.

The new forum engine comes with an interesting feature: when a post is edited, the previous version is now archived and it's possible to check the modifications (like social networks, wikis, blogs, ...). I actually forget to remove the editing time limit that has been activated too, while enabling that on the production forums. That was however an interesting test, to see in what use cases users need to edit their content long time after.

My bad, sorry for the inconvenience.

(just a try to edit.)

Edited by ttoine
try to edit (see edit history)

Sometimes it's just spelling mistakes that you notice at some point. There are still people who value this 😏 - except for maybe certain guys in the German forum. There are times when my hair stands on end.

10 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Hi Kevin,

It is not the new forum. I changed the post previously under the new forum. But now someone seems to have changed the settings of the forum so that you can change your posts only a few hours after posting them. After that you can only hide a post (a first post you can't hide either).

You know that prestashop administrators cannot do their job of actually writing prestashop, so they are changing stupid forum settings haha!

• Haha 1

@space_walking_ninja I am a forum administrators and I read your message. I am also polite and respectful, even when I am/feel insulted. If you read carefully my answer in this thread, you will understand why this happened.

BTW, I am not changing settings for the fun.

• Like 1

Not cool or funny at all space_walking_ninja...

Thank you ttoine for reading us here and act so fast.

My compliments for the forum moderators. I posted about this issue yesterday at 10:08 and at 10:15 I received a pm from one of the moderators (Razaro) asking about the issue. And within a day everything was fixed. Great Job!

1 hour ago, ttoine said:

vous êtes les bienvenus 🙂

Salut Antoine je ne t'avais pas reconnu avec ta barbe... 😛 

Hello!
It seems like a great module, but I have a problem with Prestashop 1.7.4.4. (PHP version PHP/7.3.0RC5).

I transferred all the files, but I'm getting just a white page when trying to reach it, no errors 😕
Does Your solution work with Prestashop 1.7.4.4.? 😕

Hi,

I have no idea what this could be so I just give some thoughts:

- Did you install it in the right way? That is: below the admin directory and NOT as a module?

- I assume that you called something like "www.shop.com/admin/prestools/product-edit.php". Can you try calling login1.php instead of product-edit.php?

- I have little doubt it works with PS 1.7.4.4. I have more doubts about PHP 7.3 about which I still don't know much. But whatever software - there should at least be an error message.

Hi,
Thank You for Your thoughts!

Yes, I uploaded the file bellow admin directory. 
Right now I'm getting the message:  404 Not Found nginx/1.14.2

It will try to ask our server admin. Maybe it needs additional configuration from the server. 

UPDATE: The problem was with our server, Your solutions work great with PHP 7.3, thank You :) 

Edited by zahiras (see edit history)

On 12/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, musicmaster said:

Hi,

I have no idea what this could be so I just give some thoughts:

- Did you install it in the right way? That is: below the admin directory and NOT as a module?

- I assume that you called something like "www.shop.com/admin/prestools/product-edit.php". Can you try calling login1.php instead of product-edit.php?

- I have little doubt it works with PS 1.7.4.4. I have more doubts about PHP 7.3 about which I still don't know much. But whatever software - there should at least be an error message.

I am having the same issue, 

blank screen if I go to /prestools or prestools/product-edit.php

login1.php is working and after that I can access the product-edit.php

But if I close my session I first have to manually go to the login page (so I guess it is not loading this page automatically).

34 minutes ago, Sickboards said:

I am having the same issue, 

blank screen if I go to /prestools or prestools/product-edit.php

login1.php is working and after that I can access the product-edit.php

But if I close my session I first have to manually go to the login page (so I guess it is not loading this page automatically).

Hi,

Hard to say what goes wrong without something concrete.

Are you using PHP 7.3 too?

Can you find anything in the errorlog of your server?

Sometimes anti-malware software causes blank pages (they don't like iframes) but that tends to look different.

Is it possible for me to access the system and have a look for myself?

Posted (edited)

Hi musicmaster,
I have a rather strange question: I have deleted many (useless) categories and I have found that the ids of the deleted categories remain stored in the products. These categories are NOT seen if you view the product with Prestashop, but are seen with Prestools.
Now: if I look for the product with Prestashop and save it, WITHOUT MODIFYING NOTHING OF THE PRODUCT, Prestashop evidently makes a check on the no longer existing categories and deletes the ids from the product. If you subsequently check the product with Prestools, the ids of the deleted categories are no longer visible.

I ask you: is there a tool in Prestools that can delete the ids of the deleted categories from the products?

Thank you.

Bye.

--

Alessandro

Edited by SandroR1 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SandroR1 said:

Hi musicmaster,
I have a rather strange question: I have deleted many (useless) categories and I have found that the ids of the deleted categories remain stored in the products. These categories are NOT seen if you view the product with Prestashop, but are seen with Prestools.
Now: if I look for the product with Prestashop and save it, WITHOUT MODIFYING NOTHING OF THE PRODUCT, Prestashop evidently makes a check on the no longer existing categories and deletes the ids from the product. If you subsequently check the product with Prestools, the ids of the deleted categories are no longer visible.

I ask you: is there a tool in Prestools that can delete the ids of the deleted categories from the products?

Hi Alessandro,

There are two ways in which a product is connected to a category:

- in the ps_category_product table where it can connect to many categories.

- in the ps_product and ps_product_shop where the id_category_default field indicates its home category

I am not totally sure, but what I suppose you see is that when you delete the home category the product automatically picks another home category on Prestashop's products edit page. 

I have implemented a simple check in the Integrity Checks page that refers to product-solo. You can download it (version 1.22n3) Please check it out and let me know.

11 hours ago, musicmaster said:

[...]

I have implemented a simple check in the Integrity Checks page that refers to product-solo. You can download it (version 1.22n3) Please check it out and let me know.

Hi Musicmaster,

I thank you so much for your patience and support.

Unfortunately, the new Integrity Check function does not work. I think the problem is this: when you delete a category, Prestashop does not show it anymore, but it still remains in the database (tables ps_category and ps_category_lang and maybe others too).

I did a test, assigning a category DELETED as default category (home) with Prestools. I think that the test (integrity check) does not work, since the category is still present in the db, even if it has been deleted.

However Prestools is FANTASTIC. :)

Thank You.

Bye.

--

Alessandro

1 hour ago, SandroR1 said:

Unfortunately, the new Integrity Check function does not work. I think the problem is this: when you delete a category, Prestashop does not show it anymore, but it still remains in the database (tables ps_category and ps_category_lang and maybe others too).

I did a test, assigning a category DELETED as default category (home) with Prestools. I think that the test (integrity check) does not work, since the category is still present in the db, even if it has been deleted.

However Prestools is FANTASTIC. :)

Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for the compliment.

Obviously the home-default category wasn't the problem - as I had assumed. However, it is still unclear to me what is the problem. There isn't such a thing as a "DELETED" status for categories. The only thing you can do is making them inactive. Is that what you are doing?

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

[...] However, it is still unclear to me what is the problem. There isn't such a thing as a "DELETED" status for categories. The only thing you can do is making them inactive. Is that what you are doing? 

Hi Musicmaster,

I apologize for not having clarified the problem and I know that I speak English in a terrible way.

Forgive me, I wrote DELETED, but I mean INACTIVE (Prestashop writes Deleted, as in the screenshot, to understand).

The problem, in reality, is a question: is it possible, with Prestools, to know which products are associated with inactive categories?

I know: it's a strange question ... :)

Thank you.screenshot.thumb.jpg.9166883586d76e07a6ea0ff668c9393d.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, SandroR1 said:

The problem, in reality, is a question: is it possible, with Prestools, to know which products are associated with inactive categories?

Hi Sandro,

Can you try the new version? I added some tests under Integrity Checks.

15 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Can you try the new version? I added some tests under Integrity Checks.

Hi Musicmaster,

it works!!

Thank You so much!

Just for your information, the "Repair categories" function does not work (see screenshot), but I do not understand how this function fixes the categories, since, in my case, the categories listed are all categories deleted with Prestashop.

Thank you so much for making Prestools ever more complete and powerful.

Good job.

Hello.

--

Alessandro

repair_categories.jpg

Hi Alessandro,

The fine print on that page should have mentioned that it cannot repair "categories without parent". 

I never implemented a fix for that problem. The best solution would probably be to hang them under the home category. But this kind of things is a bit too hairy to me as disturbing the category tree the wrong way can make a shop unusable. So making backups is absolutely necessary for this kind of cases. Until now I have avoided such heavy issues with Prestools. 

I am a bit puzzled what you have done. Did you delete a category and assume that would delete the underlying categories too?

If you search the forum for "nleft" and "nright" you might be able to find a script that handles this issue. I might have a look at it but for the near future I am too busy with other things.

Regards,

M

2 hours ago, musicmaster said:

[...] Did you delete a category and assume that would delete the underlying categories too?

Yes, unfortunately yes.

Thank you so much for your precious help.

Good job.

--

Alessandro

8 minutes ago, SandroR1 said:

Yes, unfortunately yes.

Most likely you tried to delete too much and Prestashop got a timeout and didn't finish the operation.

If you have an old backup you might consider restoring the four category tables (ps_category, ps_category_shop and ps_category_lang, ps_category_group). You can then delete and add categories as you like. And after that you can use Integrity Checks to re-attach the products. Don't forget to backup first.

16 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Most likely you tried to delete too much and Prestashop got a timeout and didn't finish the operation.

Yes, this has very probably happened.

Thank you very much for helping.

Bye.

--

Alessandro

Recently the follow parts have been upgraded/extended:

- Prodcombi: it works now as it was planned and is a lot faster.

- Module-info: You can now filter modules on hook and author. You also filter hooks on word parts.

- Integrity Checks: light integrity checks were added - such as for active products whose default category is not active.

• Thanks 1

Hi  @musicmaster Thank you for this tool.

I have a question, how can i install the mini module? i tried but when i go to catalogue > Prestools suite i get this error:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

In the prestool subdirectory i write the folder: massedit
In my ftp this is the directory: /public_html/extra/massedit

First question: what PS version do you use?

As I understand the installation of the module worked but you had trouble configuring it.

What puzzles me is your directory structure. Prestools will work from almost any directory but for this mini-module to work it needs to be under your admin - as is the prescription.

Also, when exactly do you get the 500 error: during installation, configuration or the following of the link?

Version 1.7.4.4

I installed the extracted files here: /public_html/extra/massedit through Filezilla
and yes all its working, i can access to the script directory throught Firefox and log in , use the script, etc...
Im talking just about the mini module, when i go to Catalogue > Prestools suite - then the error 500 internal server error its showed .
In the mini module config i write in the field Prestools (sub)directory: massedit. So maybe i must write something diferent than "massedit"?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Edited by Juan-Shunfa (see edit history)

Hello,

I wonder if someone can assist.

I have been using the paid version of

====================
Prestashop version: 1.6.1.3. Prestools version 1.22. Release date: 4-sept-2018. PHP version 5.6.39 and MySQL version 10.2.18-MariaDB-log
Prestools full version
===================
for a year or so.
One thing I have never got my head around is the search.
I want/need to search for EMPTY fields in a feature.
Could someone tell me IF that's possible and what I would type.
I have tried all sorts of combinations and I never seem to be able to easily retrieve products WITH an emtpy selected feature field.

Many thanks
Simon

23 hours ago, Maldon Jewellery said:

Hello,

I wonder if someone can assist.

I have been using the paid version of

====================
Prestashop version: 1.6.1.3. Prestools version 1.22. Release date: 4-sept-2018. PHP version 5.6.39 and MySQL version 10.2.18-MariaDB-log
Prestools full version
===================
for a year or so.
One thing I have never got my head around is the search.
I want/need to search for EMPTY fields in a feature.
Could someone tell me IF that's possible and what I would type.
I have tried all sorts of combinations and I never seem to be able to easily retrieve products WITH an emtpy selected feature field.

Many thanks
Simon

As far as I know empty fields in a feature don't exist. When you empty the value of a feature it is automatically deleted,

9 hours ago, musicmaster said:

As far as I know empty fields in a feature don't exist. When you empty the value of a feature it is automatically deleted,

I think I am not explaining myself very well.

We have around 6000 items on our PS store and list using modules on ebay and amazon.

We have features for each product which contain ebay data.

So we have about 20 features across the 6000 products.

What I need from Prestools is to search for products that have an empty - blank feature. 

Effectively ="" (nothing) NULL.

In basic or programming it would be if a$="" then print "EMPTY"

I hope that makes a little more sense

Kind regards Simon

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-01-16T22-41-19.198Z.png

Just select the feature in field list (at the bottom, always starting with "f - "  - something like "f  - width".  Leave the search text empty. That will result in all products with that feature.

Now you have the comparator field (normally "in"). If you change that to "!in" or "!=" you will find all products that do not have that feature.

Oh my goodness, it works.

How have I not tried that.

I would have thought the logic of your solution though, would be the opposite of what I want.

IE
Find (nothing) NOT IN f-ebay_style

That to me would be the opposite of what I was trying as

Find (nothing) IN f-ebay_style

So to find (nothing) NOT IN f-ebay_style should find SOMETHING

I am glad you solved it.

It started from the idea that people are more interested in products that have a certain feature (or discount, or attribute, etc) than in products that don't have them. But I can understand that sometimes it doesn't feel very logical.

It appeared that Prestools had some problems with Prestashop 1.7.5. The reason was that Prestashop had changed the place where it stored the version number. It used to be /config/autoload.php and it is now in /app/AppKernel.php. 

The consequence was that  - although most code worked - much of the version dependent code did not work under 1.7.5.

In version 1.22p this has been solved.

Hi, got error 500 after access mini module from prestoolssuite-module (Prestools_Suite-1.22p) in the BO!

Server config:
Prestashop 1.7.5.0(Clean Instalation)
PHP version : 7.2.14
MySQLi Extension :
allow_url_fopen:        Yes
expose_php:        Yes
file_uploads:        Yes
register_argc_argv:        No
short_open_tag:        Yes
max_input_vars:        5000
memory_limit:        512M
post_max_size:        128M
upload_max_filesize:        128M
set_time_limit:        Yes

DEBUG:

EXCEPTION
Compile Error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false)

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ FatalErrorException
in modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php (line 29)

*  @version  Release: $Revision: 13573 $
     *  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
     *  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
     */
    class AdminPrestoolsSuiteController extends ModuleAdminController
    {
        public function __construct()
        { error_reporting(E_ALL);
          $this->name = 'prestoolssuite';
          parent::__construct();

LOG

Level Channel Message
DEBUG 10:34:17 doctrine SELECT name FROM reco1ps_module WHERE active = 1
CRITICAL 10:34:17 php Fatal Compile Error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false)
DEBUG 10:34:17 doctrine SELECT name FROM reco1ps_module WHERE active = 1
INFO 10:34:17 php User Deprecated: Implementing "Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DataCollector\DataCollectorInterface" without the "reset()" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class "Csa\Bundle\GuzzleBundle\DataCollector\GuzzleCollector".
CRITICAL 10:34:17 request Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: "Compile Error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false)" at /home/sentidoc/public_html/rec17/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php line 29
Edited by Eblis (see edit history)

22 hours ago, musicmaster said:

It is the combination of 1.7.5 and PHP 7.2 that gives the problem. Can you check whether the attached file solves your problem?

prestoolssuite-module.zip

Working nice know!!! Thanks for your work!!! This module is really life time/money saver!!!

Cumps.

Hello,

Since I have already bought a package for 30 €, if I want to take the one at 102 €, is there a deduction?

Thank you

Julien

9 minutes ago, julien95 said:

Hello,

Since I have already bought a package for 30 €, if I want to take the one at 102 €, is there a deduction?

Thank you

Julien

Hi, yes that can.

Can you email me for this? I need you email to make a voucher for you.

6 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

Hi, yes that can.

Can you email me for this? I need you email to make a voucher for you.

Ok it's good. I send you email via your shop

Thank you, great module !

Hello and thanks for the great script, however I can not get the script to load on 1.7.2. I got it to load once by going to product-edit instead of the login page, but havent been able to get it to load since. When I try to get to the script again my page either stays white and blank or goes back to PS admin page with my session id.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to install the different module file you provided earlier on this topic?

Thank you in advance!

I am a bit puzzled about your problem. Prestools is not a module. It contains a little mini-module - that I provided a few posts back - to integrate it in the backoffice but it is not necessary to use that.

So: what is exactly what you try to do?

If you want I can have a look at your setup. In that case you should pm me the credentials.

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

I am a bit puzzled about your problem. Prestools is not a module. It contains a little mini-module - that I provided a few posts back - to integrate it in the backoffice but it is not necessary to use that.

If you want I can have a look at your setup. In that case you should pm me the credentials.

Well I went ahead and installed the admin module part you provided a few posts back and for whatever reason the script loaded and worked in another screen after I configured that module in PS admin.

I was able to mass edit successfully so thank you for such a great tool! I appreciate it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, musicmaster said:

I wonder if trying to access the page via https was my issue before? I just noticed it seems to work when I access the page as unsecured. 

10 minutes ago, sunny said:

I wonder if trying to access the page via https was my issue before? I just noticed it seems to work when I access the page as unsecured. 

Both should work.

Hi! 

I hope I am right here. Sorry if not!
I have installed prestools (Prestashop 1.6). Unfortunately I get the following error message when calling the page "product-edit.php": "Error analyzing version number".

1 hour ago, kreativ-praxis said:

Hi! 

I hope I am right here. Sorry if not!
I have installed prestools (Prestashop 1.6). Unfortunately I get the following error message when calling the page "product-edit.php": "Error analyzing version number".

The script checks for the presence of an /app/config directory to determine whether it is running under PS 1.6 or PS 1.7. This directory exists only in 1.7. But it looks like you have one too despite running 1.6 - and so it thinks you are running 1.7. 

You can adapt login1.php on line 199 if you need to change this behavior. 

I hope this is enough information as I don't know how experienced you are with php. 

Yes, it works on 1.6.1.11. 

Since 1.5.0 Prestashop's database has hardly changed as far as business data (products, orders, etc) are concerned. All the improvement since then is in presentation (responsive...) and programmers interface (Symfony...).  So it doesn't make a difference on which version the demo runs. It shows you the functionality and allows you to play with it. 

Where is the demo? can I change the tags? accessories?

38 minutes ago, Manu1238 said:

Where is the demo? can I change the tags? accessories?

I don't understand your question. You just provided the url yourself.

In the newest Prestools version (1.22s) a function "filetree" has been added that export a list of all files of the webshop (standard with filesizes and without the image directory). The purpose is the checking of a webshop by comparing its files with another installation in a tool like Winmerge. So you can check whether FTP has gone well or a shop is infected or some files have gone missing or have become zero length.

Hello,

sorry, I don´t know if I have to ask this here but I need to modify the text showed when you allow orders in a product and there is no stock left. The thing is I have to change that text in more than 100 products

I have prestatools in my Prestashop 1.6 but I don´t see the option for that field. Is there any option to modify this value from Prestatools?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, santinuro said:

I need to modify the text showed when you allow orders in a product and there is no stock left. The thing is I have to change that text in more than 100 products

I have prestatools in my Prestashop 1.6 but I don´t see the option for that field. Is there any option to modify this value from Prestatools?

Prestools has all the normal product fields. You can always find a field by filling one value in the Prestashop backoffice with some remarkable value and then selecting all fields in Prestools.

Anyway, I think you need the Av_Now or Av_Later field in Prestools.

• Thanks 1

This might be a simple thing, but it's messing with my head. Is there a way to remove all product images from a product using PrestoolSuite? Using 1.7.5.0 at the moment, and I tend to keep 1-5 images per product on more advanced things. That means, duplicating simply adds all the images once more, I have to delete them one by one by clicking and waiting (because, as my provider keeps telling me, "something's slowing down your PHP" even with a clean install). 

25 minutes ago, gorkij said:

This might be a simple thing, but it's messing with my head. Is there a way to remove all product images from a product using PrestoolSuite? Using 1.7.5.0 at the moment, and I tend to keep 1-5 images per product on more advanced things. That means, duplicating simply adds all the images once more, I have to delete them one by one by clicking and waiting (because, as my provider keeps telling me, "something's slowing down your PHP" even with a clean install). 

No, that is not possible. Adding and removing images is at the moment not possible with Prestools.

2 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

No, that is not possible. Adding and removing images is at the moment not possible with Prestools.

Thank you for your speedy reply. Why that function was removed from 1.7 is a mystery. 

Love Prestools though, will pick up some modules later on this spring! :)

I need to do some mass changes in quantity of some products. When i want to edit Quantity fiels i get warning: 

Quantity fields for products with combinations - marked in red - cannot be changed here.
Is there any chance to do mass change in Quantity field?

This is how Prestashop works: for a product with combinations the stock for the product is the sum of the stock for the combinations.

What you can try is Prodcombi (in the menu under Combinations). It allows you to change stock for combinations of more than one product.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:58 AM, musicmaster said:

This is how Prestashop works: for a product with combinations the stock for the product is the sum of the stock for the combinations.

What you can try is Prodcombi (in the menu under Combinations). It allows you to change stock for combinations of more than one product.

Hello Musicmaster,

Can i install version 1.22p for PS1.7.5.1?

Hi Hans,

Yes you can. But I am a bit puzzled why you would want to install an older version.

If I was to add a new field into the PS order table, ie a custom field.

Would Prestools pick it up in the 'Order Search' and include it in the 'export as csv'.

21 minutes ago, gray said:

If I was to add a new field into the PS order table, ie a custom field.

Would Prestools pick it up in the 'Order Search' and include it in the 'export as csv'.

No, it wouldn't. 

On 3/15/2019 at 3:54 PM, musicmaster said:

Hi Hans,

Yes you can. But I am a bit puzzled why you would want to install an older version.

Hello Musicmaster,

Have you made a new one? I thought 1.22p was the last one. Where can I find this?

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Hans Wolf said:

Hello Musicmaster,

Have you made a new one? I thought 1.22p was the last one. Where can I find this?

At the usual places: at post #1 of this forum thread. On the Thirty Bees forum and on the Prestools website.

4 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

At the usual places: at post #1 of this forum thread. On the Thirty Bees forum and on the Prestools website.

Suite-1.22v.zip?

Posted (edited)

Hi musicmaster,

Long time not been here, but I always kept your PresToolz up-to-date, "Prestools_Suite-1.22v" & "Prestools super package-1.16" and there are a few things, hope you don't mind 😊:

A :
With the new version I got this error at Combinations -> ProdCombi :
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_subcats() (previously declared in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php:2980) in *//prestoolz/functions1.php on line 269
(am using *// to hide the admin directory)

B :
Now that am busy anyway, I got a few more things, if I remove that function on that page and use the options, I cannot use tem all, these error will come (same in the previous version):
image.png.8935c47c4131bbceee07a9e28f31079e.png
#1 Notice: Undefined variable: category_rewrites in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php on line 2305
#1 Notice
: Undefined variable: category_names in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php on line 2307

#2 Notice
: Undefined variable: availordertypes in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php on line 2267

#3 Notice
: Undefined variable: packstocktypes in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php on line 2471
#4 Notice
: Undefined variable: stockflagsarray in *//prestoolz/prodcombi-edit.php on line 2530

C :
In the ProdCombi am missing the "default_on" to filter or use, the only way now is to search and sort it on "default_on" to have the standard combinations in top or bottom, but it would be nice if it could be selected like active of have in the "Find" list to be able to edit only those and "gather product id's"
image.thumb.png.8c83b786099f27cc9ba6bb8478152de6.png

D :
In the ProdCombi am missing the options for the combination attributes, if I select one the list is empty:
image.thumb.png.3a8b4af26dbe413a6f510fbc72a47090.png

E :
There is a link wrong (or the file name) in the "Attribute List":
image.png.fb1e4c80bae7d9496bdb8305ca7425fe.png
I think if you would rename the file attribute-use.php to attribute-list.php that it will work correct, as that attribute-use.php is not being used anywhere else, right?

F :
At "Order Edit", when adding a product from a combination, then the reference from product and supplier are not correct. The main product reference is being used and for the supplier reference I do not know where it is getting that date from, but is it not that.image.thumb.png.5794d1d9cfdd6b8159d0527bb89ea87a.png

image.thumb.png.21e2e9a798b8ad1e0092eeb72f75a69b.png

image.png.a169de6b60d428f258b833244ea01e38.png

image.thumb.png.8ca34adb399df0f10f25a703af613923.png

G :
Search functions,
If I do an SQL: "SELECT * FROM `ps_something` WHERE `something` < 1" then the results will be everything less then 1, what is correct, but am getting opposite results in Prestools. This is the same for ><= and >=.

H :
Something is not good in the second search field, just an example, this works:
image.png.4e82346ca6991c30a29304dbc27c837b.png

And this will give an error, in both "Product Edit" and "Combination Edit":
image.png.780371630f3c03fb8b6e4aaae78cc7ca.png
Gives error:
MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND EXISTS(SELECT NULL FROM ps_product_attribute pa LEFT JOIN ps_product_att' at line 5 (or line 1 in some tests)

I :
And in the "Order Search", the state of the country is added, but this is not in the CSV, could you add to order-search-csv.php?

😅Pfff, sorry that it is so much, it are all good improvements 😉

With kind regards,
Alexander.

Edited by coMegaWebMaster
Emoji's where showing for C: and D:, added space. (see edit history)

Thank you Alexander, I like this kind of feedback. 

Points A and B have immediately been implemented. E is a missing file that will be added (see attachment). The remainder may take some time.

attribute-list.php

Your welcome musicmaster, I downloaded Prestools_Suite-1.22v again (but I saw the new ID) and A & B are working, I added the attribute-list.php (what has very little text difference with attribute-use.php, but maybe you have some other plans for that file) and E is also working. Nice

F is the most important one, it was working before, you remember you helpt with that?
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/185401-free-script-prestools-suite-mass-edit-order-edit-and-much-more/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2693281

But am not going to overload you with my things here now, I made a list and it should be beneficial for everyone, I still have a few more things, but that will be for later.

Looking forward in the next update, and mentioning update (😂 am like Columbus now...), could you add the version of the "Prestools super package"? Am always re-downloading it to see if I have the up-to-date one, would be nice if a mention of the version would be there, maybe for every plug-in? And... and the link to your "You can buy plugins at the Prestools website..." links to https://www.prestools.com/12-prestools-suite-plugins this has to be https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins.

OK, I will stop now, goodnight m8.

With kind regards,
Alexander.

You can see the latest version numbers for plugins in History.txt. See the attachment how it looks like. I end to forget updating this file with normal issues. But with version numbers it is usually up-to-date.

Thanks for reminding me that the switch to a Thirty Bees installation has removed the "12-" prefix from my url.

versions.jpg

When I install Prestools Suite-1.22v get I this error message?
Am I doing something wrong? I have not installed the program before. I'm going to use it for the first time.
PS1.7.5.1

Screenshot_1.jpg

Sorry,  It is simply written how you should do it

Installation: Unzip the downloaded file and copy the resulting files to a subdirectory below your admin directory (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file. 

On 3/17/2019 at 11:14 PM, coMegaWebMaster said:

Your welcome musicmaster, I downloaded Prestools_Suite-1.22v again (but I saw the new ID) and A & B are working, I added the attribute-list.php (what has very little text difference with attribute-use.php, but maybe you have some other plans for that file) and E is also working. Nice

With kind regards,
Alexander.

Hi Alexander,

I have implemented most now. C must still be done but may become part of a bigger redesign of the search block.

On G I disagree with you. It is just that the logic is counter-intuitive because the order is reversed. If you want products with a price below 5 the logic says that 5 > price. I could ignore this logic but then other people might complain. 

If you find more trouble or have more ideas please let me know.

Kind regards,

M

Hi musicmaster,

Every nice, your tool is really helpful and powerful. To bad that some people are trolling here sometimes, I do see it, but will not react on that, I only feel sorry that I could not be of any help in this. Still it took me a few hours to gather all the information and testing 😋

On G just leave it as it is, am used to it 😊 and it was just a suggestion, you know that.

I did a few test and all is going well, I did notice something with a attachment on a product, but I have to check if that is not a internal error, but it is late, so hopefully tomorrow night I can do some more tests.

With kind regards,
Alexander.

I just want to also add that I have been using Prestools for a year or two now (full version).

I cannot say how many hours it has saved me in work.  Being able to mass change features has been a godsend when you use for ebay and amazon.

The support for my lame questions has been very good. The module - addon has far surpassed others that I tried, and THEY did muck up some of my prestashop.

There is no yearly subscription, pay once for life support and revisions, it's fantastic.

Thankyou MusicMaster for what I think is a fantastic addition to any Prestashop IMO.

Kind regards Simon