musicmaster

[Free Script] Prestools Suite: Mass Edit, Order Edit And Much More

Yes, I have this field and it is vissible but my workaround with if else statement is really ok for me.

I can understand your point of view. My point of view is the question whether I should add something similar to the code when I myself don't experience the problem. So I am trying to understand what goes wrong at your side.

"About reindex - I was thinking that there is a method that I can somehow select all products that I want to re-index and just hit re-index  :)"

Do you think there is any need for that? You can do the same by making some fake changes to those products.

Paypal button: I have in the past had such a thing. It doesn't work. I prefer the "professional version" model I have now.

style1.css: all suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Hi Musicmaster,

I would like to upgrade my version to the latest 10p you released.
Before to do that I'll maintain the setting 1 I saw you added the possibility to edit the date for new products :) great and I have to edit also product-edit.php to have as default the reference code.
You have make changes also in this last file so now I'm not able to follow your instruction. Can you please tell me where I have to change now, to have the reference code as default?

Thank you in advance for your help

KR

Boris

Hi Boris,

On line 1719 of the latest version of product-edit.php you find the line

in<br><select name="search_fld1" style="width:10em"><option>main fields</option>

You should change that to

in<br><select name="search_fld1" style="width:10em"><option value='p.reference'>reference</option><option>main fields</option>

Hi Boris,

Just do a text search for ">main fields<".

At my version it is line 1857, but that version may already contain differences with the p version.

Hi Musicmaster,

change done successfully!
One more question in the setting1.php $show_date_add = true; how it works? I mean where the add date is showed than and how can I edit it. It is possible with the open version?

I ask because even many products are present on my shop since 1 year prestashop continue to describe it as new product on product description. I was thinking that a solution can be to change this status through your script if it can.

Thank you in advance

KR

Boris

Hi Boris,

Just do a text search for ">main fields<".

At my version it is line 1857, but that version may already contain differences with the p version.

$show_date_add = true;: This causes data_add to be shown somewhere in the matrix of fields from which you can select.

In Preferences->Products you can set how long a product should be considered "New". It looks like that value has been set very high in your shop.

Hi,

the day I had set to be considered new a product is 5, an it works in the frontend because after 5 days is not showed the frame NEW ARRIVALS, but when I have a look at the single product in its description I see (below the Reference) Condition:new

$show_date_add = true;: This causes data_add to be shown somewhere in the matrix of fields from which you can select.

In Preferences->Products you can set how long a product should be considered "New". It looks like that value has been set very high in your shop.

Condition "new" means that it is not second hand. It has nothing to do with the date when it was added to your shop.

I just want to say:

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOUUUUU!  :wub:

My life just became so much easier!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for this beautiful script.

Installed with no problem, i have read manual carefully, I used it for change prices, work very fast and as i need. No more update product one by one.

:D :D :D :D

Bonjour

Merci encore à vous

----------------

Hello
Thank you again for your work

Thank you google translate

I would like to put in a click " stockflags " the field " Adv Stock Management" but it is not possible
I can put that "manual" or " asm with warehousing "

how to put " adv stock management"

thank you very much

post-420317-0-58837700-1461398709_thumb.png

In the new version order-edit has had a major workover. It still largely looks the same but it has now been structured like the rest of the software with a separate "order-proc" to handle the changes and a "verbose" option to see what happens under the hood.

The code is twice as long and there are some minor improvements. Please let me know your experiences.

@leludo54: I am not exactly sure why I left out that option, so I have put it back in.

• Like 1

Hi musicmaster, i know you dont make any updates to PS.1.4, but i have this problem

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50622 Library:100025 in /home/fl***/public_html/fl***.com/shop/admin/approve.php on line 55

I already read lot of post in here but i cant find the solution for this, can you give some help ?

I use PS.1.4.11.0

Tks..

Hi musicmaster, i know you dont make any updates to PS.1.4, but i have this problem

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50622 Library:100025 in /home/fl***/public_html/fl***.com/shop/admin/approve.php on line 55

I already read lot of post in here but i cant find the solution for this, can you give some help ?

I use PS.1.4.11.0

Tks..

Hi Angel,

I have never seen that warning before. I checked the internet and found among many others this post

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/installation-issues-with-php5/

It looks like your php and mysql versions are out of synch.

Hi Josh,

Sorry you have problems. Can you make sure that you have the latest version of the free package? 

Are you seeing a javascript error?

M

In my experience the only way to see javascript errors properly is with the combination of Firefox and Firebug. I consider Chrome almost useless for this purpose.

"nothing works when i use discounts tick box" points to a javascript error. Sometime ago I had something similar and it turned out to be a country with a quote. In English and Dutch there aren't such countries, but in French you have "Côte d’Ivoire", and as that quote wasn't properly escaped it crashed javascript (that country table is only created with discounts). That is now solved, of course, but your site may contain a similar kind of problem.

If your site is online it might help if you pm me the access details so that I can have a look myself.

Thanks

Seems to have done the trick!

I don't think the submit all button at the top works for it thou!

But one by one works for now :)

I will test the Submit all again in a bit

There was a little bug that did not mark a discounted product as changed (as shown by the different background color) when the discount had been changed with the popup. As not changed products are deleted from the form before it is submitted that resulted in the added discounts not being processed. That is very likely what you noticed when you write that "submit all" didn't work. 

I have repaired this in the new 1.10t version and in the attached file above.

Hi MusicMaster,

I still got the same problem like the previous version. As I can remember, this was alright in the 2 previous version before.

The problem is in the "discount" column. Please see the attachment. 2 versions attached: the latest ver & the previous one.

post-839725-0-74479100-1463119257_thumb.jpg

post-839725-0-33633000-1463119259_thumb.jpg

Hi MusicMaster,

I still got the same problem like the previous version. As I can remember, this was alright in the 2 previous version before.

The problem is in the "discount" column. Please see the attachment. 2 versions attached: the latest ver & the previous one.

Hi Ben,

This is a new problem. I cannot remember that I saw it before. Which Prestashop version are you using?

Please update both the software you bought (it has forever free updates) and the free software. From the line number in the error message I can see that you are using an older version of product-edit.php.

M

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Hi Ben,

This is a new problem. I cannot remember that I saw it before. Which Prestashop version are you using?

Please update both the software you bought (it has forever free updates) and the free software. From the line number in the error message I can see that you are using an older version of product-edit.php.

M

Oh sorry, maybe I haven't reported that error before.

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.9 - Default Theme.

Updated both of them to the latest version:

- Prestools Suite 1.10t

- Prestools Package 1.02

The discount error is still there. Please see the attachment.

post-839725-0-99159800-1463359352_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ben90 (see edit history)

I see the problem. The code at that location is 

if (_PS_VERSION_ >= "1.6.0.11")
    echo "<td>".$drow["reduction_tax"]."</td>";

But as it is a string compare it sees 1.6.0.9 as larger than 1.6.0.11. 

I fixed the problem in the 1.10u version. This also involved an upgrade for the (paid) discount plugin.

I have a problem with product-edit

When I make Category editable I have got some warnings "No default found for #". 

When I made mass update: Category > Remove > Home (Главная) and Submit all. All Home category successfully removed from all products. But...

Now I've changed default categories in some products in strange way: default category removed and replaced root category from additional language. I have tree languages: english - disabled, russian - main, ukrainian - additional.
If I mark default category throw prestashop back office I have replacing russian category of product by it's ukraine analog. Database is broken.

What can you suggest me, except make backup before use new tools and be attention to warning massage?

Prestashop 1.6.1.5
Prestools_Suite-1.10u

Hi Feserge,

Sorry to hear you had problems with Prestools. I am still struggling to find out what could have gone wrong as I never heard about such problems before.

It would greatly help if you could provide me with access to your backoffice and database. Maybe there is a way to repair this.

In a healthy database the "No default found" error should never occur. So I am puzzled what went wrong. One of the possibilities is that the software might have problems with the cyrillic script, but until now I haven't received any complaints about problems with non-Latin characters.

In the next version I will build a few extra checks to prevent something similar to happen.

Regards,

M

Problem solved.

It turned out that Prestools had a problem with categories that had a comma in their name. If you made category fields with such categories editable the category's with the comma were dropped and didn't appear on the right side. If the concerning category was the default one that resulted in the "no default" error. If you submitted those changes they were implemented.

The problem has been repaired in the 1.10v version.

Problem solved.

It turned out that Prestools had a problem with categories that had a comma in their name. If you made category fields with such categories editable the category's with the comma were dropped and didn't appear on the right side. If the concerning category was the default one that resulted in the "no default" error. If you submitted those changes they were implemented.

The problem has been repaired in the 1.10v version.

Ok, thanks! I set back all deleted default categories in products by PrestaShop back office and now 1.10v version works.

I see the problem. The code at that location is 

if (_PS_VERSION_ >= "1.6.0.11")
    echo "<td>".$drow["reduction_tax"]."</td>";

But as it is a string compare it sees 1.6.0.9 as larger than 1.6.0.11. 

I fixed the problem in the 1.10u version. This also involved an upgrade for the (paid) discount plugin.

Problem solved in the latest version! You're the man!  ;)

Hello,

I placed prestool suite on my site. But I can't react the scripts. It typed in admin_______/Prestools_Suite/product-edit.php but I get the text File not found. I did something wrong, but cant figure out what I did wrong. Any tips ideas?

Edited by Maaike (see edit history)

No, I am on a windows system and I did not mix them up.

No, I am on a windows system and I did not mix them up.

You seem to have some kind of security installed that I don't know and that forbids the execution of any kind of php file. If you ever find out what is is please let me know.

In the meantime: you can install Prestools everywhere. The big advantage of the admin directory is that it is hidden from search engines. But - provided that you set your ip address and password - you should be safe in other directories too.

BTW: it is better not to publish the path to your admin or to Prestools on the internet. No security is perfect and for that reason hiding information is an important part of securing your system.

You seem to have some kind of security installed that I don't know and that forbids the execution of any kind of php file. If you ever find out what is is please let me know.

In the meantime: you can install Prestools everywhere. The big advantage of the admin directory is that it is hidden from search engines. But - provided that you set your ip address and password - you should be safe in other directories too.

BTW: it is better not to publish the path to your admin or to Prestools on the internet. No security is perfect and for that reason hiding information is an important part of securing your system.

I get the feeling it must be something on our webhost. I tried some different variations. But I cant reach it. So the kind of maps does not matter. Moving it makes no difference. Frustrating thing it is.

It looks like you have some kind of security program that somehow registers trusted files. Do you have some special module in Prestashop for that? Or is there something in your hosting account? I suppose you are still able to add modules to Prestashop.

You could try to fool it by placing Prestools below the Modules directory or by putting its files in an existing directory.

However, it could also be a rights problem. Files uploaded by FTP sometimes have another "owner" than those installed by Prestashop and that can give problems too.

We ourself have not installed anything like that. I try to contact the hosting provider today. Maybe it something on there.

We can install modules so I am going to try trick it in to the module map. That is something we did not try.

Hi MusicMaster,

How can I use TinyMCE on short description? It said, "TinyMCE could not be loaded. Please check internet connection."

I obviously connected to the internet since it's on the webserver.

Hi Ben,

You asked about TinyMCE before. Did it stop working or did it never work?

It may be that you have some extra security on your browser that forbids the dynamic loading of TinyMCE as happens at line 529 of product-edit.php.

What you could try is static loading. For that purpose you should uncomment the loading of TinyMCE at line 445.

Even more radical is the option to have your own copy of TinyMCE. You post #627 of this thread for more info.

Regards,

M

Hi M,

We haven't finished that talk. Got distracted by something at that time  :D

I tried to uncomment the loading of TinyMCE at line 445 & also tried to point it to Prestashop TinyMCE directory, but the result still the same.

As post #627 of this thread probably out of date. For example: line 311 in product-edit.php is about make carrier block.

Anyway, following that post (but different line), now the problem fixed! Thanks!

Edited by Ben90 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

It looks like you have some kind of security program that somehow registers trusted files. Do you have some special module in Prestashop for that? Or is there something in your hosting account? I suppose you are still able to add modules to Prestashop.

We changed hosting today. Found some time to check your script and it works perfect now. So defiantly something on the hosting. But what no idee.

• Like 1

We changed hosting today. Found some time to check your script and it works perfect now. So defiantly something on the hosting. But what no idee.

Nice to hear you solved it.

It may have been something with file owner rights. But one would need to go into the linux console to check that.

The newest version contains a new "shop rescue" page. It allows you to set some caching and other flags in the shop. It is meant for people who have problems accessing their backoffice. This way they can disable caching, non-Presta modules and overrides.

Let me know what you think about it. And suggestions for improvement!

Hi musicmaster, 

i have a problem with order edit, I proceed to add a product in an order but i have this:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'id_shop' in on clause is ambiguous

Generated by URL '/manage_order/order-proc.php'
with Query 'select p.weight,p.ean13,p.upc,p.reference,p.supplier_reference,p.quantity, ps.*,pl.name,pl.id_lang,l.iso_code,ps.advanced_stock_management,s.depends_on_stock,t.rate as tax_rate,t.id_tax, tl.name as tax_name,p.id_tax_rules_group from ps_product_shop ps left join ps_product p on p.id_product=ps.id_product left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' left join ps_lang l on pl.id_lang=l.id_lang left join ps_stock_available s on s.id_product=ps.id_product AND id_shop=1 left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='10' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' WHERE ps.id_shop='1' AND ps.id_product='7445' '

Why?

Thank you

Hi musicmaster, 

i have a problem with order edit, I proceed to add a product in an order but i have this:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'id_shop' in on clause is ambiguous

Generated by URL '/manage_order/order-proc.php'

with Query 'select p.weight,p.ean13,p.upc,p.reference,p.supplier_reference,p.quantity, ps.*,pl.name,pl.id_lang,l.iso_code,ps.advanced_stock_management,s.depends_on_stock,t.rate as tax_rate,t.id_tax, tl.name as tax_name,p.id_tax_rules_group from ps_product_shop ps left join ps_product p on p.id_product=ps.id_product left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' left join ps_lang l on pl.id_lang=l.id_lang left join ps_stock_available s on s.id_product=ps.id_product AND id_shop=1 left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='10' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' WHERE ps.id_shop='1' AND ps.id_product='7445' '

Why?

Thank you

Hi 3msweb,

Sorry you find problems.

Do you use the version for Prestashop 1.4?

Otherwise, can you download the newest version as the bug is no longer there (and hasn't been for quite some time).

Regards,

M

Hi musicmaster, and thank you for respond to me quickly.

i use prestashop 1.6.0.9 and i have downloaded Prestools_Suite-1.11.zip  is it correct?because i'll try it again, i have already downloaded it and i have the same problem.

regards,

Massi

I don't know what to think of that.

The only place in order-proc.php where this could come from is line 71 

$query.=" AND s.id_shop=".$id_shop; 

But in the code that you show there is the result from

$query.=" AND id_shop=".$id_shop; 

I can't understand what is going on here. Can you check it? Otherwise the only option I see is to have a look myself. But for that you would need to pm me access codes.

i check the order-proc.php and at the line 88 i have this

without "s" (s.id_shop)

Pheraps, is it this the error?

At the line 71 is correct like you write.

Pheraps is a problem for cache?but I try to rename the folder of module, but I have always the same error

OH YES!!!

in order-proc.php this line is wrong

You can correct from this:

$query.=" AND id_shop_group=".$id_shop_group; 
    else

to this:

$query.=" AND s.id_shop_group=".$id_shop_group; 
    else
	  $query.=" AND s.id_shop=".$id_shop; 

Naturally I am waiting the test of musicmaster ;)

In the mean while thank you for your advice

Thank you for your feedback. That was indeed the problem. I have uploaded an improved version.

Hey,

is there an update for the paid version of prestools suite ?

purchased the full package module (triple edit)  in may 2015 

Yes, there have been several small improvements in the paid version. You can login to your account and download the package again.

The file names haven't changed so you can copy the new files over the old ones.

I don't find it in the Documentation.

Is it possible to mass edit: country -> Enable and the Zone ?

I don't find it in the Documentation.

Is it possible to mass edit: country -> Enable and the Zone ?

No, that is not possible. 

Could be a good new topic  :)

Could be a good new topic  :)

Editing countries is not that labor intensive. And it is only done once usually. 

Hi Guys. for some reason I am getting this error.

You may not use this script from IP Adress: 127.0.0.1

I recently moved my shop to a new server and updated to version 1.6.1.6 

Any ideas, its the first time I got this sort of error. 

Thank you very much.

Hi Guys. for some reason I am getting this error.

You may not use this script from IP Adress: 127.0.0.1

I recently moved my shop to a new server and updated to version 1.6.1.6 

Any ideas, its the first time I got this sort of error. 

Thank you very much.

Did you set an ip address in your settings1.php file? Did you change it when moving to a new server?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes I did. I put my home IP address. I did not change the IP address as its a static address. 

Thank you 

The software says that you are working now from 127.0.0.1. You should add that address to the list.

The software says that you are working now from 127.0.0.1. You should add that address to the list.

Thank you, I have added this strange IP 127.0.0.1 and its working. 

Thank you, I have added this strange IP 127.0.0.1 and its working. 

I agree it is strange. But that is what $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] returns on your installation.

Where do I find the download for Prestashop 1.6?

Thank you : )

Where do I find the download for Prestashop 1.6?

Thank you : )

At post #1 of this thread. Or isn't that what you mean?

Hi,

Thanks for awesome Script. :)

But i am getting this error upon login in in the product-edit.php path.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in ../approve.php on line 61

Any Idea?

Im on 1.6.1.5

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rekursed1 (see edit history)

The mysqli library is separate from the rest of MySql and some hosting providers don't install it. So you need to ask your hosting provider.

With the new 1.12 version you will find a small menu module that allows you to integrate Prestools Suite with your backoffice menu.

You still copy the files to a subdirectory of your admin. But now there is a small prestoolssuite-module.zip file that you can install as a module and that will add a Prestools entry in your Catalog submenu.

post-302430-0-67972200-1466754835_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great module! working perfectly, I have just few questions, when I try to update all products at once it only update about 350 products at once and than I have to select other product again, that's why I only select 350 products at once and update all products by selecting 350 at a time, there are over 1100 products so it takes 4 times to update all products, and I could't find an option to change "Number of Days" for downloadable products, I sell digital products and I've set 15 days limit for all virtual products, and now I want to increase that limit to 30 days, but unfortunately I could't find an option to edit this field, could you please help?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards

Hi Zameer,

That 350 limit has likely to do with a limitation in your PHP configuration. See for example here

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/235573-max-input-vars-1000-solved/

1100 at once is a bit much as javascript tends to become slow, but 600 should be possible.

As for the "Number of Days" for downloadable products option, it is indeed not there. I will consider adding it. But that may take some time. If you want a fast solution you could work directly on the ps_product_download table in your database.

Regards,

M

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help! I'll wait until you add this option because I don't know anything about coding, so I afraid to touch the database, hope you'll add this option in the next version, its really a great module and huge time saver, many thanks for creating this amazing module  :)

Best Regards

Zameer

Hi MusicMaster, I tried the module with my PS 1.5.4.1 but I got this error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_seed() in /xxx/xxx/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 80

Can you take a look please ?

Hi :)

Same error here,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_seed() in /xxx/xxx/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 80

I don't see any change on line 80 in the upgrade, I only see some change on lines 55 and 56, I compared old and new AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

Hi, that works like a charm :)

I just saw one thing :

=> I configure the login/password in the module, I use the back office link, everything is perfect, login ok.

=> I logout the tool.

=> I emty the fields login/password in the module, I use the back office link, stil login ok, without asking for login/password.

So apparently first login/password stay memorized, even if I empty the fields and save after.

Actually that is the point of filling in login data in the backoffice. If you don't use those fields Prestools will behave just as usual and you are just redirected. So if you were logged in you are still logged in and if you were logged off you are still logged off.

The point is that on some system you regularly need to login again as the system expires your data after a few days. In those cases the automatic login is useful.

Hello,

What should I add in the Prestools (sub)directory field in the back office? I just created a folder in root directory and copied all files to that folder, direct link is working fine, but when I try to click Prestool Suite in the back office it shows blank page, I added the folder name in the Prestools (sub)directory field, I'm a total newbie, please help!

Thank you so much!

Best Regards

Zm

Hello, please read the nice readme-prestools-suite.txt included in the files by musicmaster ;)

Your folder must be under your admin directory like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/myfolder/order-edit.php"

That avoid it to be indexed by google and others and the back office link will work too :)

Ok, Just did it, now what should I add in the Prestools (sub)directory field in the back office? it says "use no trailing slash" so what directory name should I add in the field? I tried to add the folder name under the admin folder but it didn't work.

Thanks so much for your help  :)

It should works by just adding your personal folder name with no /

For example with www.myshop.com/myadmin/myfolder/order-edit.php just add " myfolder " in the module configuration

Unfortunately there is no any default "Admin Folder" or similar folder in the root directory, so I just created one folder with the name "Admin" and than added the prestool folder in this folder, and its not working in back office, feeling so dumb here, LOL  :D

Thank you so much for your help  :)

Hello, you must not do that, default admin folder is different for everyone of us, Prestashop generate a random folder name each time.

Generally it is admin and 4 numbers behind, for example " admin1234 "

That is the folder to place your prestools folder ;)

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no any folder like that, could you tell me what this folder contains? there is a folder named like this- admin1, this folder containing these folders- autoupgrade, backups, export and many other like this, is this the admin folder? I tried to put the prestool folder in this folder and now I'm getting 500 error page.

Thanks for helping me  :)

Edited by zameer (see edit history)

Yes that is the admin folder, autoupgrade, backups, export are in it :)

Put your prestools folder in it.

Maybe you should try to completely uninstall and delete the module and install it again ?

I just deleted and reinstalled the module but still showing this error-

The www.mywebsite.com page isn’t working

www.mywebsite.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500 

:( I'm using prestashop version 1.6.1.6, PHP version 7.0.7, MySQL version 5.5.49-cll-lve.

Direct link is working fine.

I'm very thankful for all your help  :)

Best Regards

Zm