Hi to all Prestashop lovers :) ,

Today we're happy to announce the launch of our Premium Prestashop 1.5 Themes website – PrestaCoder.com

We're a smart, ambitious, high-energy team. We love Prestashop and from now on we will concentrate to create high-quality Prestashop 1.5 Themes for affordable prices (only $19.99/per theme) + free installation theme on your Prestashop 1.5 store (limited time offer).

Here are some of our themes:

simplex_badge.png

This theme is compatible with Prestashop 1.5. Was created for a clothes store, but can be used for any other proposes. You can find more details about this theme: here

techprest_badge.png

Our Electronic/Technology theme is compatible with Prestashop 1.5. You can find more details about it: here

tools_badge.png

As all of our Prestashop Themes, this one is compatible with Prestashop 1.5 as well. On this theme we have a customized homepage with social icons on footer & newsletter form. Other features we have incorporated about this theme can be found here.

blacknwhite.png

This is a Prestashop 1.5 theme ready to be used on your shop. With this theme we have integrated a top mega menu module (to be able to add as many categories as you like), and many others. You can read more about this Prestashop template here.

gadget_store.png

GadgetStore is a Prestashop 1.5 Theme created for a gadget shop, it can be used for any other shops powered by Prestashop 1.5, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3.1 Compared with the default theme, our theme has many features, including the categories on the left side.. (thanks to it, we've managed to include more then 100 subcategories, keeping the layout proportion , slider module was modified to draw attention to it, under it we have some nice ads banners, manufacturer module on the footer and many others…

health.png

shoes_store.png
Shoes Prestashop Theme was created to be used for shoes, bags shops powered by Prestashop. With a simple design, this theme it will make your customers focus on your products more then on any other template. The design is simplistic and draw attentions on your shop products, which means there will be more sales on your shop, using this theme.

lingerie.png
Lingerie Store is a Prestashop 1.5 Theme and was created for a lingerie store,wedding lingerie store, it can be used for any shop, including clothes, gifts and many others. The design is really well defined and was created to draw attention on your shop products.

gift_store_prestashop_theme.png
If you'd like to start a gift shop, our Gift Prestashop Theme it may be one of your best choices. With a simplistic and nice design, this theme it will make your customers focus on your products and buy more from your shop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like our themes and you would like to know every time when we add another theme I invite you to subscribe to this thread. Please note that for every theme purchase, we are offering free installation services (limited time offer). For more details about this offer, please get in touch with us.

Sincerely,
PrestaCoder Team

Edited by PrestaCoder.com

i think i like one of your theme tool.but prestashop not finall, still in progress 95%. so it fine to use it first? did your template pass validator.w3.org? thank you! wish u can reply me.

Hello Jesen,

Thank you for your interest in our themes. All our themes are naively compatible with Prestashop 1.5. Since Prestashop 1.5 (final versions) will be released quite soon (hopefully this week), please have a look at this, my advise would be to go with it :).

Regarding validation from w3.org, yes, when we design and code our themes (first in HTML) we make sure to validate all of our themes.

Regards,

Alex

http://prestacoder.com

Nice themes, each have something unique and they really not expensive.

Simplex is my favorite, really nice colors.

Good luck with sales.

@jesen

Think that errors are caused by disabled Friendly URL option. Just checked default 1.5 theme

on fresh install with disabled Friendly URL it have 64 errors and 126 warnings. But when

Friendly URL is enabled it passes test without any problems.

Nice themes, each have something unique and they really not expensive.

Simplex is my favorite, really nice colors.

Good luck with sales.

@jesen

Think that errors are caused by disabled Friendly URL option. Just checked default 1.5 theme

on fresh install with disabled Friendly URL it have 64 errors and 126 warnings. But when

Friendly URL is enabled it passes test without any problems.

Thank for reply

@jesen as razaro pointed out most of those errors are caused by the url. On the other hand is really difficult to came with 100% validated Prestashop theme. The theme is validated on the process of creation (when coding from PSD in CSS/HTML) but when dynamics values are added by Prestashop, the theme will lose validation. Try to validate any theme for Prestashop, Magento, or any other ecommerce system and you will see that you will get errors.

@razaro, thank you. I'm really glad you like the themes :)

@Antakarana - Thank you for trusting us!. We are trying our best with the support and we try to satisfy each customer. If you have problems installing the theme, shout us an email here: support [at] prestacoder.com and we install the theme for you.

Alex

any good theme for our kind of business? We are into handmade kind of products or better check our site www.handcraft.co.in and let me know

Also customization in theme or at least can we use background color as per our choice coz we use uniform color for branding purpose.

@jesen as razaro pointed out most of those errors are caused by the url. On the other hand is really difficult to came with 100% validated Prestashop theme. The theme is validated on the process of creation (when coding from PSD in CSS/HTML) but when dynamics values are added by Prestashop, the theme will lose validation. Try to validate any theme for Prestashop, Magento, or any other ecommerce system and you will see that you will get errors.

@razaro, thank you. I'm really glad you like the themes :)

@Antakarana - Thank you for trusting us!. We are trying our best with the support and we try to satisfy each customer. If you have problems installing the theme, shout us an email here: support [at] prestacoder.com and we install the theme for you.

Alex

Edited by Handcraft.co.in

Hi Alex,

We bought a second theme (techprest) at your website but we get some problems during install. We've written to you several times to get some help with no answer :(

Please help!

Thanks!

Hi Antakarana,

During the weekend the support is limited. Usually Monday, we try to resolve the support tickets from the weekend that's why you did get a slower response. Please PM us your email address used for the support request and someone from our stuff will get in touch with you.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

We bought a second theme (techprest) at your website but we get some problems during install. We've written to you several times to get some help with no answer :(

Please help!

Thanks!

Hi Antakarana,

During the weekend the support is limited. Usually Monday, we try to resolve the support tickets from the weekend that's why you did get a slower response. Please PM us your email address used for the support request and someone from our stuff will get in touch with you.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

The mail we used to contact you was expresiones1981@hotmail.com

The first mail was sent last 4th october, I attached a zip file with some screen captures reporting the issues that we have, I hope it helps...

Thanks again for you help!

Best Regards,

Hi,

Currently we have the following themes: http://prestacoder.com/prestashop-themes

If you like any of it, please let us know and we can customize it for you.

Kind Regards,

Alex

any good theme for our kind of business? We are into handmade kind of products or better check our site www.handcraft.co.in and let me know

Also customization in theme or at least can we use background color as per our choice coz we use uniform color for branding purpose.

It's really sad to see this. I had a look at all the support tickets and there are few of tickets which did not get resolved, including free theme installation (because we did not get the proper details). Are you one of this? If not, please send us a copy of your message at contact [] prestacoder.com.

Same too me , they dont answer the questions after pay the theme, sad

vpresta,

Currently we do not have this as an option on this template. However, there are some paid modules which can help you with this.

Hi Prestacoder,

I like your Electronic Store theme. It would be better, if there is one page for daily deals with countdown timer.

Well, after all, it is time to see your rigorous support.

Here are my questions:

- Do you think that your theme will be compatible with upcoming version 1.5.2? If not, do you have an upgrade plan?

Edited by Caglar

Hi their i have bought a prestashop BlackNWhite Prestashop Template , and i still havent received the downloading link from you, please look in to it. thank you

rasegan

Hi their i have bought a prestashop BlackNWhite Prestashop Template , and i still havent received the downloading link from you, please look in to it. thank you

If I'm not wrong someone from our stuff has already installed the theme as per your request received via email.

Thnx...actually i was going to order with prestacoder but you saved my money and time.

Well, after all, it is time to see your rigorous support.

Here are my questions:

- Do you think that your theme will be compatible with upcoming version 1.5.2? If not, do you have an upgrade plan?

- Do you know why your theme keeps loading in mobile devices but never loaded? (I tested on iphone, "

I want to enable it on mobile and touchpad devices" is enabled

)

- Do you know the reason why ajax is very slow in adding to cart? It takes almost 5 seconds to be moved to the cart.

Other than those above, I have managed to fix all errors, missing paths, etc.

If there is another customers of yours who need help, I can help.

P.S. I have realized that some of the errors I mentioned before were because of the Prestashop version 1.5.1. CMS is one of them. Sorry...

prestacoder

Yes some one has installed me the template on to the site, but after when i start uploading products to the site the template is giving allot of bugs, the prestashop modules all are on different different places, when i view my site on different different browser like internet explorer, google chrome, opera extra, the template has allot of bugs, i am attaching you some of screen shot, please take a look at it. thank you, please fix it for me thank you. i allready have emailed you my site details to support@ ur email id

front page.PNG

google chrome.PNG

rasegan,

I've looked over the emails you have sent us. First you emailed us saying that you did not get your template, although you did get it, then you asked someone from our stuff to install the theme for you.

Someone (you forgot to add that from our stuff) has installed the theme for you, exactly as it is on our demo website (free of charge, as we promised). Can you please confirm that the theme was looked OK after the theme was installed for you?

prestacoder

Yes some one has installed me the template on to the site, but after when i start uploading products to the site the template is giving allot of bugs, the prestashop modules all are on different different places, when i view my site on different different browser like internet explorer, google chrome, opera extra, the template has allot of bugs, i am attaching you some of screen shot, please take a look at it. thank you, please fix it for me thank you. i allready have emailed you my site details to support@ ur email id

front%20page.PNG

google%20chrome.PNG

You do have some really nice themes over here :). I like them all but I have a question...does your themes working with the latest version of Prestashop? I'm asking this because I already have a theme and I'm having problem with it...

Edited by marketplace

Hi marketplace,

Thanks for you question. Our themes are compatible with the latest Prestashop version. The theme you have problems is from us, or...?

You do have some really nice themes over here :). I like them all but I have a question...does your themes working with the latest version of Prestashop? I'm asking this because I already have a theme and I'm having problem with it...

I bought the Gadget theme from Prestacoder and I am totaly not satisfied. Not responding to mails.

Pack products don't show the content of the pack on product page.

Top orizontal menu is always on top, even when I open a thickbox image, therefor I can't close the thickbox ( must press escape or whatever ).

The H1 tags are bugging me.

and many others...

Hi romast,

I did had a look at the email support we did received and as far as I saw, all of them have been responded. Have you checked the spam/bulk folder of your email?

For any further questions, please contact us at: support [at] prestacoder.com or using the contact form on our website.

Our response time frame is 24 hours during business days (Monday - Friday) and a little bit longer during weekends.

Hello. I am having the same problem. When I use the view large image button it is hidden underneath the top horizontal bar. I can see some of the image but not all of it. I cannot close the image because the close button is hidden under the top horizontal bar.

How do I fix this please?

I paid for and downloaded the Prestacoder Gadgets theme only 4 days ago so it is the most up to date!

Is this a JS problem?

Edited by wizkidroger1

Hi wizkidroger1,

Have you contacted our support at support [at] prestacoder.com? Please PM me your email (please do include the transaction ID to identify your order) and someone from our stuff will contact you by today, to sort out any problems you do have with our theme.

Thanks!

Joshua

template techprest error help me PRESTACODER:COM

I bought a new theme for my 1.5.2, installed and everything ok we ... ....

I noticed that I have problems with these relevant forms, simply put homeslider all I get in these relevant forms:

loyalty: I the homeslider banner in customers and hides everything!!

mailalerts: homeslider banner in customer Panel and hides all

referralprogram: same mistake homeslider banner in customers and hides all

productcomments: do not send any comment does not work "SEND!!

blockwishlist: Customer Panel I the usual homeslider problem "BANNER" and I noticed that if I put the product in the wish list doesn't add own nothing!! wrong!!

To understand better, I have a demo account for those who wish to help me

Unn anticipoa thanks everyone!

Edited by freddyfoxxx

not getting no response and aid by accomodation to my theme prestacoder bought from you techprest wonder the refund of the purchased product thanks!!

Same here. I requested the update of techprest theme several days ago both from Prestacoder's contact form and direct email, but haven't received any response, yet.

Can you please check?

@MEG Venture

Please check your email :).

I received your mail and installed your techprest theme compatible with 1.5.3.1

I need to say that is magnificient so far. I followed the tutorial step by step. This is one of the best tutorials I've seen.

Thank you Prestacoder. You made me forget the delay of the response!

Hi

Nice themes and great support. One my costumers has Black and White theme and there was some small problems with 1.5.3.1 version. I send them support request and they fix these issues very fast.

So my recommendations.

Hello. I am having the same problem. When I use the view large image button it is hidden underneath the top horizontal bar. I can see some of the image but not all of it. I cannot close the image because the close button is hidden under the top horizontal bar.

How do I fix this please?

I paid for and downloaded the Prestacoder Gadgets theme only 4 days ago so it is the most up to date!

Is this a JS problem?

Hi I experienced same issue with PrestaCoder Gadgets theme you need to change the zindex.

Feedback: I have some issues with the PrestaCoder Gadget theme. I have my own image jpg files for the 3 block advertising spaces positioned beneath the Image Slider but there is no easily or simply way to upload my images to replace the images shown in the 3 advertising spaces positioned underneath the Image Slider on the Homepage. Why didn't PrestaCoder use the original Block Advertising module for those 3 block advertising spaces? The Prestadv custom module is very difficult to work with for somebody lacking programming experience to change out the images.

How do I change the images of Prestadv module to my own images?

How do I change the size of the Image slider to show the full content of my banners and remove the green arrows in the image slider?

Hi GoGoMo,

Sorry for the late replay. I don't know why but most of the notifications from Prestashop, we found them on the spam folder...

The problem with the advertising module is coming from your permissions, that's why you can't replace them. The problem is related with the owner of the file. Please do contact your hosting provider and ask them to fix this issue.

For any other support, please contact us directly here: support [at] prestacoder.com

Thank you!

Feedback: I have some issues with the PrestaCoder Gadget theme. I have my own image jpg files for the 3 block advertising spaces positioned beneath the Image Slider but there is no easily or simply way to upload my images to replace the images shown in the 3 advertising spaces positioned underneath the Image Slider on the Homepage. Why didn't PrestaCoder use the original Block Advertising module for those 3 block advertising spaces? The Prestadv custom module is very difficult to work with for somebody lacking programming experience to change out the images.

How do I change the images of Prestadv module to my own images?

How do I change the size of the Image slider to show the full content of my banners and remove the green arrows in the image slider?

Hi GoGoMo,

Sorry for the late replay. I don't know why but most of the notifications from Prestashop, we found them on the spam folder...

The problem with the advertising module is coming from your permissions, that's why you can't replace them. The problem is related with the owner of the file. Please do contact your hosting provider and ask them to fix this issue.

For any other support, please contact us directly here: support [at] prestacoder.com

Thank you!

Uhh? The Prest Adv module is part of your Prestacoder Gadget theme. This module has nothing to do with my hosting provider, ASO! :angry:

Hi,

We have responded you via email. We think the is from your hosting, because you can't override some files when you upload them via FTP, and this has nothing to do with our theme. If you're still having problems, please replay to our email and we will happily assist you further.

Uhh? The Prest Adv module is part of your Prestacoder Gadget theme. This module has nothing to do with my hosting provider, ASO! :angry:

Hi,

I purchased the Health Store theme from you guys, and I was wondering how I can get rid of

btm_logo_h.png

© 2013. All rights reserved., and replace it with the name of my store.

Hi,

I purchased the Health Store theme from you guys, and I was wondering how I can get rid of

btm_logo_h.png

edit footer.tpl at your theme. That would works.

For quick response support, you better email them directly, That what I would do, when have problem with prestacoder.

Hi,

Please get in touch with as at support [at] prestacoder.com and we will help you to solve this issue. Please also, on the email you sent us, please mention your transaction ID in order to confirm your order.

Thanks!

Hi,

btm_logo_h.png

I bought Black and White theme from Prestacoder. I gotta say they resolved each of the issues that I faced in my set up. B)

Good Support..I recommend the themes from them.. :)

- Sampath

I bought Black and White theme from Prestacoder. I gotta say they resolved each of the issues that I faced in my set up. B)

Good Support..I recommend the themes from them.. :)

- Sampath

I'm really glad we were able to help you to solve all of your issues. Best of luck with your shop!

Hi,

Just make sure you have this module enabled / installed: Products Category on Prestashop back office. If you are still having problems, please do contact us via email, here: support [at] prestacoder.com

We guarantee a response in maximum 24 hours (during business days - Monday - Friday or 24 - 36 hours during weekdays)

Hi, not on the homepage.... on the page where the product is.. :) On the demo http://tools.prestacoder.com/ (product page) on the bottom site there is a "similar Products" how I can add that?

Hi to all Prestashop lovers :) ,

Today we're happy to announce the launch of our Premium Prestashop 1.5 Themes website – PrestaCoder.com

Shoes Store Prestashop 1.5 Theme

shoes_store.png

Shoes Prestashop Theme was created to be used for shoes, bags shops powered by Prestashop. With a simple design, this theme it will make your customers focus on your products more then on any other template. The design is simplistic and draw attentions on your shop products, which means there will be more sales on your shop, using this theme.

Hi Prestacoder team

I have downloaded the shoe theme from your website. love the design but not installed it on my shop yet.

i had used your "prestadv" module to my site. when i installed it, it was not in horizontal line ,instead in vertical. i thought may be because i didnt use it with its default theme.

i uninstalled it and after that my "jcaroucel module" is broken and get me this error:

"

TypeError: $(...).jCarouselLite_f is not a function

auto: 0,"

instead of showing 5 products in a row it shows all 8 products in two rows (my settings for this module is 8 products and showing 5 of theme in scroller) and it dosent scroll any more.

i had deactivate and reactivate my jcaroucel + uninstalled and again install it but the problem is persist.

is this referes to prestadv module? or may be something else?

thank you for your helping

Hi,

Can you please provide more details about your problem (i.e - a live demo of your shop?)

Hi Prestacoder team

I have downloaded the shoe theme from your website. love the design but not installed it on my shop yet.

i had used your "prestadv" module to my site. when i installed it, it was not in horizontal line ,instead in vertical. i thought may be because i didnt use it with its default theme.

i uninstalled it and after that my "jcaroucel module" is broken and get me this error:

"

TypeError: $(...).jCarouselLite_f is not a function

auto: 0,"

instead of showing 5 products in a row it shows all 8 products in two rows (my settings for this module is 8 products and showing 5 of theme in scroller) and it dosent scroll any more.

i had deactivate and reactivate my jcaroucel + uninstalled and again install it but the problem is persist.

is this referes to prestadv module? or may be something else?

thank you for your helping