Daivd Dou

[FREE 1.4 theme] OT Jewelry - online store Prestashop theme

FREE PRESTASHOP THEME - OT Jewelry is now available for Prestashop with its clean design and a lot of features. It is designed for any jewelry online store and but you can use it for any type of web-store to start your business fast but FREE. (download template at attached file below)

Features:

• 100% tableless CSS, with changeable width of theme, theme column layout.
  • Full site demos package is available with both single purchase or membership plan.
  • Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
  • Tested in IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers.
  • Prestashop 1.4
  • Clean and well comments in CSS and PHP code

ot_jewelry_ps14_theme_package.zip

Edited by Benjamin Utterback

Hi,

The theme is great but i have used the installer and i am having a lot of problems, my website is www.thedesignbookuk.com

When you click a product catagory, the actual products are halfway down the page and i have a blank space on the right hand side.

On the front page, when you click all products it sends you to a blank page, down at the bottom it says catagory does not exist.

How do I go about editing all that writing as well on each page.

This would be really helpful as the theme does look great.

Thank You

I used the installer which you had on your website so all the modules should have automatically installed. I dont know CSS or HTML, all I want to know is how to change the text on the front page to the ones similar in your demo, and how to change the admin account block as you cannot read it when logged in.

thanks for sharing this nice theme

Huang ->i checked you site and i see everything ,,

Mohit and frombigd

have you tried to empty your cache ?

do force compile most times this helps

Hi,

I am new to prestashop.

Trying to install it in Prestashop 1.5.1.0. Have copied the folder to themes folder. How do i install the modules ?

once installed, check a .jpg file to watch how they are located, then in Modules area start installing/activating according to it.

link is broken from your website too

http://www.omegatheme.com/ot-jewelry-for-prestashop/download-ot-jewelry-tempate-for-prestashop.html

says zip file is broken.... does anyone have a working copy of it?

cheers

Hi Bunnybubs,

Here is the link of theme

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=56753