giovandi

[help] how to change the text from contact us to email us at contact-form.php?

how to change the text from contact us to email us at contact-form.php?

thanks for the help

22-08-201216-17-23.jpg

how to change the text from contact us to email us at contact-form.php?

thanks for the help

it's very simple, you can do this by editing your contact-form.tpl file in shop template directory:

<h1>{l s='Customer Service'} - {if isset($customerThread) && $customerThread}{l s='Your reply'}{else}{l s='Contact us'}{/if}</h1>

just edit {l s='Contact us'} exactly as you want

or you can use translation tool in your prestashop back office

Edited by vekia (see edit history)
  • Like 2

it's very simple, you can do this by editing your contact-form.tpl file in shop template directory:

<h1>{l s='Customer Service'} - {if isset($customerThread) && $customerThread}{l s='Your reply'}{else}{l s='Contact us'}{/if}</h1>

just edit {l s='Contact us'} exactly as you want

or you can use translation tool in your prestashop back office

but at my shop directory only have contact-form.php , i didnt find contact-form.tpl sir, how can i change it? thx for your help

but at my shop directory only have contact-form.php , i didnt find contact-form.tpl sir, how can i change it? thx for your help

You must check directory /themes/ with your prestashop templates - there you have some directories with templates used in your shop. Check directory with your actual template and edit file contact-form.tpl

• Like 2

You must check directory /themes/ with your prestashop templates - there you have some directories with templates used in your shop. Check directory with your actual template and edit file contact-form.tpl

oh it hidden sir, i just found it by enable show hidden folder n files, thx for ur help sir.. oh may u help me one time again sir? how to prevent left click from image that direct to another site? thx very much sir for ur kindness n help