Add Image swap according to {'$lang_iso'}, to URL('blabla')

Hi, I'm so sorry if thing like this came up earlier, but i've been hitting my head on the wall for hours now trying to figure this out. Maybe I should crack a book on CSS, but for now can you please freakin help me?!

I am trying to modify my files so that the images change according to the language selected.

I've changed the images to whatever_en.jpg and whatever_he.jpg, so the "formula" will direct the customer to the right image when selecting a language.

I've seen recent posts about adding _{'$lang_iso'}, like the onsale_en.png image.

But I need to add {'$lang_iso'} to:

#cart_block h4 { background-image: url('../../../img/block_header_exclusive_cart.png') }

So it looks something like:

background-image: url('../../../img/block_header_exclusive_cart_{'$lang_iso'}.png') }

So it would be something like:

background-image: url('../../../img/block_header_exclusive_cart_he.png') }

When the user selects the Hebrew language for instance.

But when I add {'$lang_iso'}, it simply DOESN'T WORK.

My guess is that functions like these are only working for image src="", so how can I add it to the URL function?

Sorry for being a newbie. God bless you all.

• 5 months later...

Are you using this code in a css file? If that's the case, you can't actually add php code into css file. I think the solution is to have a separate folder for every language and use the images under the same name. If you have solved it, I'd like to know the solution