Footerlinks - cannot change through .tpl

Hi, new to all this prestashop stuff.. cant get my head around it despite working in IT lol

www.aiko-alani.com > I want to change the footer: Legal Notice to Pricacy Policy.

Tried doing through the theme > modules > tmfooterlinks > tmfooterlinks.tpl file

Uploaded new file, recompiled website through Prefs > Performance but its not changing.

Any suggestions please?

Also, how is CMS pages within my Sitemap linked to the tmfooterlinks? If at all...?

Regards

Nathan

Have tried this... before posting on here...

I am not using CMS Block v1.1

I am using tmfooterlinks v1.4

I can only assume (lack of understanding) that tmfooterlinks uses tmfooterlinks.tpl (found in themes/modules/tmfooterlinks) AND incorporates the pages I have setup (by templace default) in CMS?!?

This is the .tpl file:

<div id="tmfooterlinks">

<div>

{* <h4>{l s='Information' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</h4>*}

<ul>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='Contact' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=1')}">{l s='Delivery' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=10')}">{l s='Privacy Policy' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=3')}">{l s='Terms and conditions' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=4')}">{l s='About us' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=11')}">{l s='Test' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

The Test page called by cms=11 does not appear at the bottom below the About Us link.

Even when i duplicate existing entries in my tmfooterlinks.tpl file and recompile the site they do not appear!!!

But They DO appear in my Sitemap - found at the top of the page

Dont know whats going on... any replies welcomed.. Thanks

Edited by Nathan38 (see edit history)