SiMka

Withdrawals again and again.

Hi,

I have had several problems with withdrawals over the past. Now I have one in my hand again. Is the withdrawal policy have been changed, as I have more than EUR 100 in my account and "blocked" sum is so small that the overal sum is way over than EUR 100.

As I haven't recieved any notifications of ToS change/modifications I ask: What's the problem this time? You're cut is way too high and the 45 day span is way too long as well to just hold our money this long.

- Enn Karson

Don't you know that a lot of us often have problems with withdrawls. 45 days!? With invoice verification you've got your money after 45+10days....

Yes, and there is the invoice issue too. Here's quote from another person:

"Invoices. After having waited for my modules to get validated, after having sold enough to reach the amount of 100€ and after having then waited for 45 days to be able to withdraw it, I would expect to be able to finally transfer my money to my PayPal account with a single click. No way. Instead, I have to create and submit a perfect invoice and then again wait for a random amount of time (last time it was a week) before I get paid. Really, all this process of getting paid takes more time than to write a module from scratch.

If you necessarily need this invoice, why not add all mandatory fields (address and stuff) to the "Commissions" form in the Seller account and then automatically generate an invoice when I withdraw my earnings. Seller information and the amount is the only thing in the invoice that differs, everything else is the same."

"Invoices. After having waited for my modules to get validated, after having sold enough to reach the amount of 100€ and after having then waited for 45 days to be able to withdraw it, I would expect to be able to finally transfer my money to my PayPal account with a single click. No way. Instead, I have to create and submit a perfect invoice and then again wait for a random amount of time (last time it was a week) before I get paid."

I fully agree. It's confusing and ugly.

Imagine. I sent and invoice and the amout "You can withdraw" is still the same and increases in time. What is it? Is my invoice correctly received by the accountant? Is my invoice correct? Can I send a new invoice? Of course not. Created utter confusion.

Is there a problem to exactly calculate the amount I can withdraw together with the guidance of uploaded invoice in Transaction History. The date of proposed payment would be bonus.

Other thing. People sometime go to holiday. For several days, a week, two weeks. It would be nice to have a switchable autoresponder in Addons. Otherwise, the customer is disgusted when sends message to a developer and gets no response after a week and does not know what is happening.

Other thing. People sometime go to holiday. For several days, a week, two weeks. It would be nice to have a switchable autoresponder in Addons. Otherwise, the customer is disgusted when sends message to a developer and gets no response after a week and does not know what is happening.

Would be a VERY nice feature indeed!

... you've got your money after 45+10days....

Blah.. dream on.. never got a money within 10 days after sending an invoice to them.. Even now I'm waiting the payment from 21 august.