joshuajarman

Fixed: Quick Search Block 1.0 (Can now be transplanted to footer, left column, or right column)

Fixed: Quick Search Block 1.0 (Can now be transplanted to footer, left column, or right column)

Install: In the modules folder replace the blocksearch folder with the one in the attached zip.

Note: You can now transplant this module to the footer, left, or right.
While you could move the module visually with CSS, if you wanted/needed to move its location in the actual code via transplanting, you were previously out of luck. No longer! The fix was easy and half stubbed in by the original developer. It looks like they intended to add this but just never got around to it.

This is a solution to anyone who wanted to move or transplant the Quick Search Block. Thanks.

blocksearch.zip

Hi Joshua !
I get curiously an error "aucun gabarit trouvé" which litteraly means "no gauge found".

Any idea ?
tks.

Hi Joshua !
I get curiously an error "aucun gabarit trouvé" which litteraly means "no gauge found".

Any idea ?
tks.

Same problem here.

it must be related to the files of languages ​​named in the folder of the module, there is "en.php" and "fr.php"

that's my opinion

:o

more easy than i thought, just rename "blocksearch-left copy.tpl" to "blocksearch-left.tpl" i have the another problem beacuse my page is in spanish XDD

Hi Joshua !

I have a problem with this module, it was working fine but now i think it's broken, cause when i try to search someting it says " No result found "....." "!

( Aucun résultat trouvé "axis" )

but i have 150 products in axis!!!!!!

any help pls!

and yes i'am using prestashop 1.4.6.2 and i don't want to upgrade sorry.