Prestashop Theme 1.4.5 Installation Manual Help!

Hi

I am new to prestashop. I have succesfully installed prestashop and its control panel is working fine with its default template. I just found prestashop new template 1.4.5 which is available at:

addons.prestashop.com/en/neutral/3337-prestashop-template-15.html

I like this template and want to install it, But I could find the installation manual not even with the template which I downloaded. I tried to installed according to general instructions what I found on google for installation of prestashop template which is to copy template files after unzipping into prestashop/themes folder on webserver but it does not display the page properly and few things are missing.

I believe there must have been some mistake that I am doing while installation.

If someone could please help this out and let me know the correct installation procedure of this template, I will sppreciate it.

Regards.

Bash

Thankyou so much halennoor. Its installed as per your advice. but got another problem that the page does not display proper. A couple of items are missing on page header and footer and some are deformed. While installation of template it gave me no error so seems like all modules installed ok. I have checked in mozilla firefox and google chrome, both have same result.

Any idea..... will appreciate.