[Fixed] Shop demo does not reset every 2 hours

Garen

Question

PrestaShop looks to be the greatest shopping cart I have ever seen. Almost too good to be true. Unfortunately I have been unable to evaluate the shop fully for the past two weeks because the shop demo doesn't seem to reset. Every time I try to use the front office or back office the demo seems to be broken in places ie. the check out button doesn't work. I have tried waiting 2 hours to try the shop again hoping that it would be reset, but it is fouled up every time. Please let me know when the shop is reset again =^)

3 answers to this question

Thanks! :) That helped a little but I got this "Error - The following email template is missing: account.txt" when trying to make an account. I understand that things will get messed up when many people are constantly changing things around in the back office but it has never reset. I would really like it to be reset to a working state so that I can see that it actually works. My web hosting provider is going to charge me to install this so I need to see if it will work for me before I pay :( I would much rather use PrestaShop over osCommerce, but I am running out of time. Someone please help.