fernandokerber

[SOLVED] Whats is the best way to show all products in F.O.?

Hello.

The title says everything.

What's the best way to show all the products in the front office?

My site will not pass the number of 100 products. And I installed the JQuery Lazy Load to the product images...

So maybe the easiest way to make this is creating a new categorie called "Show all" and put all my products?

Will it work when I'll have about 100 products?

Thanks

Hi fernando,

If you're looking to show all of your products on the home page, you can go to Back Office > Modules > Featured Products on the Homepage > Configure, and then set the number of products you want to display on the homepage right there. You will then need to make sure that any product you want displayed on the home page is also assigned to the Home category along with any other categories to which it is assigned.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Hi fernando,

If you're looking to show all of your products on the home page, you can go to Back Office > Modules > Featured Products on the Homepage > Configure, and then set the number of products you want to display on the homepage right there. You will then need to make sure that any product you want displayed on the home page is also assigned to the Home category along with any other categories to which it is assigned.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Yes Mike. Thanks..

I also need a "clickable" solution.

I created a category named "ALL" and added all products.

But Is this the best solution to have an "ALL" category?

Yes Mike. Thanks..

I also need a "clickable" solution.

I created a category named "ALL" and added all products.

But Is this the best solution to have an "ALL" category?

If you would like for it to be clickable, then yes; that would be the best solution.

-Mike

• Like 1

So there's not a way to do that without creating a category and assign to it all products?