math_php

[module]For very few quantity of products

Hello,

I made a very tiny module for ultra small shop with very few products (under 20 for example).

The module is a modification of 'home feature ' it allow to display all products in one page and/or to navigate in all products with next and previous link.

homefeaturedmod.zip

post-258477-0-48815900-1343033463_thumb.jpg

Hello Math,

with few products you can do it with the standard module, adding each product in "home" and selecting how many products you wish to show on homefeatured standard module. It is not necessary another module.

It will be great if you can show also "specials" and "new products" in center home hook, it will be helpfull for small shops.

Any way thanks for your contribution

Regards

with few products you can do it with the standard module, adding each product in "home" and selecting how many products you wish to show on homefeatured standard module. It is not necessary another module.

Yeah that is right but the display is more compact

You can keep your categories without to have to go in every product and select it to be displayed in root category (every active product will be in)

You also have the next and previous link that does not exist in standard module

And yes it is no longer a homefeature it is an allProductsStack.

But yes I am the first to admit that I did not make an astonishing module modification, and it is just a small specific adaptation :)

Edited by math_php (see edit history)