[Free Template] Leo Tshirt - responsive template for prestashop

Romeo.Tran

Leo T-Shirt will be a great solution for online T-Shirt Shop, clothing Store...This layout is bright and strict at the same time which makes a proper effect on customer. Template design accentuate the refined style of goods sold..

It comes with 5 amazing themes color and flexible layout. With Leo Theme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.

DEMO & DOWNLOAD:

http://www.leotheme.com/products/prestashop-templates/200-leo-tshirt.html

leo-tshirt-screen.png

Template Features

• Simple and Clean Design
  • 3 Colours Themes support (Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red...)
  • Supports multiple layout options, configured within seconds from backend.
  • Template support for Jquery Effects.

• Multiples modules suffix's build-in template for module styling.
  • Eseay change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module
  • Support for native language file translation.
  • Impressive built-in content style.

• Supports multiple layout options, configured within from backend.
  • Lightweight, modern and very fast-loading design.
  • W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
  • Fully compatible IE7+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.

What are included?

Quickstart Installation Package

This Package packed All Modules, Templates, Userguide, DataSameple. By using this package, you will get site having same as the demo did

PSD Sources

All our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files.

Included Extension Packages

You can get All of Template, Modules, Plugins... which we uses for the demo.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry my english is very bad.

is wrong:

themes\css\modules\loftabs\tmpl\default\assets\style.css

where it puts

.default .lof-main-item { display:block; width:1000px; position:relative;  float: left;}

should put

.default .lof-main-item { display:block; width:720px; position:relative;  float: left;}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi im going to try to use this theme your offer but wonder abt couple of things first.

Can i replace the background to something more darker and keep white inside all widgets and also change the font color to black instead of blue as the demo.

Then also can i make the logos bigger as visa, paypal so on by delete twitter coz im not use twitter only facebook and i plan add a like w faces at sidebar instead. then i should hv more space to add logos such as partners logos, what module do i need to use for that logo upload in footer... 

AND is there any documentation how to hook all this together or just go live edit and delete whats not going to be there. Im new in prestashop so im not familar with this things at all, i prefer Wordpress/Joomla more

Thx

it is free, im testing it on v1.5.3 seems to work well, but I had problems with the subcategories (the images)

hI CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTIAN OR 2 PLZ...

IM SETTING UP THE STORE W THIS THEME BUT MAKE ANOTHER BACKGROUND LATER...

THE CONFIG.XML FILE THAT WAS IN THE MAIN FOLDER OF THE ZIP FILE OFG THE THEME, WHERE SHOULD I REPLACE THAT IN WHAT CATALOG IN FTFP.

2. MY SECOND IS HOW TO CREATE NEW PAGES IN MENU.

3. HOW TO KNOW SIZE OF THE PICTURE TO BE UPLOAD TO FIT THE THEMES DESIGN...

IF YOU LOOK MY SITE NOW ITS NOT GOOD. AND I HAVENT UNINSTALL HOOK OFF ALL MODULE YET COZ THIS PART IM   ALSO THINKING HOW TO DO. IS THERE NO DOCUMENTATION AT ALL TO FOLLOW HOW TO INSTALL THIS THEME?

Leo T-Shirt will be a great solution for online T-Shirt Shop, clothing Store...This layout is bright and strict at the same time which makes a proper effect on customer. Template design accentuate the refined style of goods sold..

It comes with 5 amazing themes color and flexible layout. With Leo Theme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.

DEMO & DOWNLOAD:

http://www.leotheme.com/products/prestashop-templates/200-leo-tshirt.html

leo-tshirt-screen.png

Template Features

• Simple and Clean Design
  • 3 Colours Themes support (Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red...)
  • Supports multiple layout options, configured within seconds from backend.
  • Template support for Jquery Effects.
  • Multiples modules suffix's build-in template for module styling.
  • Eseay change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module
  • Support for native language file translation.
  • Impressive built-in content style.
  • Supports multiple layout options, configured within from backend.
  • Lightweight, modern and very fast-loading design.
  • W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
  • Fully compatible IE7+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.

What are included?

Hi, i was email you private. The config.xml that i see inside the 1 folder that i unzip where do i add it? there is a main config folder in presta, there is other places to add this file, i have now add it under prestashop_1.5.6.2\prestashop\config\xml\  but that might be wrong, 

is there any sort of user guide to install the theme, how much pixl in each picture to add... in image settings of presta.. looks funny now with small pics in the big area... 

how to add more menu button names for contact, about us, payment conditions, so on at the top and not make it drop down.

i saw the background is pallet can i not add my own full wallpaper picture as background instead.

pls help me i want to do this last parts and set the site online for shopping asap

http://gymgiganten.com/

Quickstart Installation Package

This Package packed All Modules, Templates, Userguide, DataSameple. By using this package, you will get site having same as the demo did

PSD Sources

All our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files.

Included Extension Packages

You can get All of Template, Modules, Plugins... which we uses for the demo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...