JAVA SCRIPT, FRIENDLY URL, SEND TO A FRIEND, PRODUCT COMBINATIONS UPDATE... a problem with these

Hello,

I am running a shop based on Prestashop since beginning of 2011, has been upgrading and updating continuously and now experiencing few problems which seem to be related, even though I am not sure.

I am using Prestashop version 1.4.7.3 and have just recently installed a new Theme: "

Theme fourniture 1.4" There are the issues:

A problem with "Send to a friend" modul: the link to the product is not being generated properly, when one clicks on it from the e-mail which is being sent; the following error message appears:

"we are sorry but the webaddress you provided is no longer available.

and Search is suggested.

A problem with combinations: Persists for some products (not all, which is a bit strange). The products have different attributes ( sizes, materials, est) and status wrt availability (in warehouse / need to pre-order) therefore different prices. But only default combination is displayed correctly with correct price and availability, for other combinations correct (a different) price and availability is not displayed, even after refreshinng;

A problem with the displaying of the Cart/ Order step 1: After the product was added to the cart and "Go to check out" was pressed, the customer was redirected to Home page instead of Cart Summmary. Only after disabling of Friendly URL Cart/Order step 1 started to be displayed, this was rather serious problem, because this meant that an order could not be placed at all.

It seems to me that all 3 problems are somehow related between each other and to JAVA Script but I might be wrong.

So I have these issues and asking for help.

Have anyone experienced any of these problems before and solved?

If yes, please, share how to solve.

The website address is www.stylehouse.no if this helps any how.

Will appreciate your help a lot.

Edited by Grishka (see edit history)