New free theme "PrestaGreen"

Hi all.

I would show you my first PrestaShop v1.1 free theme. I hope that you like it :)

Live Demo

Download

You can use for whatever you want, just that remains my name in license and footer.

P.S: I can also convert .psd themes or other-platform themes to prestashop (not for free :P). Contact me in PM/e-mail if you want :)

Have a good job! :)

Hi all.

I would show you my first PrestaShop v1.1 free theme. I hope that you like it :)

Live Demo

Download

You can use for whatever you want, just that remains my name in license and footer.

P.S: I can also convert .psd themes or other-platform themes to prestashop (not for free :P). Contact me in PM/e-mail if you want :)

nice work

Hi all.

Live Demo

Download

hi, if you test it in IE6?

Well, the theme is tested on IE 7, Opera 9, Firefox 3 and Chrome. It's not tested on IE6 because I haven't on this machine.

I hope IE 6 disappear soon :(

Anyway, if you find some trouble with in IE6, send me a pm or email with the screenshots and I will update the theme :)

Well, the theme is tested on IE 7, Opera 9, Firefox 3 and Chrome. It's not tested on IE6 because I haven't on this machine.

I hope IE 6 disappear soon :(

Anyway, if you find some trouble with in IE6, send me a pm or email with the screenshots and I will update the theme :)

well , this is trouble pic:

7420_UTKu9jOnlRpnXV7CKpuL_t

7421_DotZ5nK0i2g6WrhUgW2C_t

7422_gLGWsJorA2Sz25bD2H7F_t

7423_MG7Tb53njoGCSdu2t7Pb_t

Very nice template, but major IE 6 issues. I just googled and found out around 20% of people using internet explorer as their browser of choice use version 6. To much to be ignored in my opinion. It probably just needs a few tweaks to make it IE 6 friendly, but great job!!! :)

Very nice template, but major IE 6 issues. I just googled and found out around 20% of people using internet explorer as their browser of choice use version 6. To much to be ignored in my opinion. It probably just needs a few tweaks to make it IE 6 friendly, but great job!!! :)

Yeah... damned IE 6 :(

Ok, I will install it on my PC. I see in the pics there are just few trouble (I think only 2, in the header and in product block).

I will fix it soon ;)

Thanks for your support ;)

Hi all.

Live Demo

Download

Hey Fatty if you need some hosting for prestashop demos i can help ya out for free mate, just message me I can set you up with a bit of space and a few databases for demos. Its always nice to see people taking the time to offer free demos for public consumption.