I want translate this to Chinese

lanjian

Hi lanjian

Thank you for your contribution suggestion.

Well, it supports unicode utf-8 ;)

And there is a tool for translations : "Back-office > Tools > Languages" (for adding Chinese language) and "Back-office > Tools > Translations" (to translate ;P)

After all fields filled, just make an archive with :

• [li]/translations/Chinese_iso_code/[/li]
    [li]/modules/ALL_MODULES/Chinese_iso_code.php[/li]
    [li]/mails/Chinese_iso_code/[/li]

And the new language package is ready to be send to us : [email protected]

But I just want to now something : Which chinese would you translate ? Traditionnal ? Simplified ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

Me and my friend, we are working on total translation into Chinese, I am working on Chinese Taiwan version ( complicate Chinese ), my friend Kenny are working on China Chinese version ( GB ).

So Far, I did all front office, PDF Translation, it is fully complete already. Kenny just started working on Front office in China Chinese version now. Which I am working on back office Taiwan Chinese version at this moment. Due to both of us run our multiple website, we currently use 2 e-commerce software operating our products. So, we might not be able to complete it quickly ( too much work on hand ) but, we both agree the translation is very necessary for user, especially we are very new to this software. We found this software are very good, because it is open source, we can change it or modify it anyway we want to.

If any of you are also working on translation, please give us a hand, send your complete portion to us, let’s all make it happen to have both Chinese available for who ever need this software.

We download this software in 6/09/2006, we hope we shall complete all translation in next 10 days. If not, st least we shall complete Front / Back office / PDF / and as much as we can. After we done, we shall submit to share with all of you.

Kenny and I are not software expert at all, we build website and e-commerce due to we are very small company, have no money, but we aim big, wish we can bring the best quality product to the world, by return, we wish the money can feed ourself ( and 4 other designers and Technicians )

Thank you very much Prestashop, you gave a chance to poor people like us have a chance to meet the world. And opportunity to start business. We strongly believe after we done, this e-commerce website will be much better than the 2 software we currently use.

Please contact us via e-mail, let's all work together to make this happen as soon as possible.

[email protected] Chinese Complicate version
[email protected] Chinese Simplify version

Mike and Kenny

http://www.redefinedboots.com and http://www.clayike.com
06/11/2009 at Southern California and China