[SOLVED] Can't find back office

And you're using the login credentials you created in the final step of the installation process?

-Mike

I didn't come so long. When I configure the shopdetails and have completed all, I clicked on Next, but i stand on Loadning, then it's stay on the same side. I don't know what to do now.

I didn't come so long. When I configure the shopdetails and have completed all, I clicked on Next, but i stand on Loadning, then it's stay on the same side. I don't know what to do now.

I apologize, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If you're merely able to access the Back Office login panel but unable to actually login, you may want to check out this great external guide on how to reset your password.

If that is not the issue, please post a screenshot. A picture is worth a thousand words B)

-Mike

I apologize, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If you're merely able to access the Back Office login panel but unable to actually login, you may want to check out this great external guide on how to reset your password.

If that is not the issue, please post a screenshot. A picture is worth a thousand words B)

-Mike

Im not able to acces the back office, I don't have a user for it. The installation get wrong when I did it and I have not create a user.

Im not able to acces the back office, I don't have a user for it. The installation get wrong when I did it and I have not create a user.

In that case, your best option would probably be to delete everything and reinstall from scratch, because if the installation had an error, you may have issues beyond logging into the Back Office.

-Mike

In that case, your best option would probably be to delete everything and reinstall from scratch, because if the installation had an error, you may have issues beyond logging into the Back Office.

-Mike

I have tried that, but when there it says that I allready have a database. So I don't get anywhere with it. How can I delete the database?

I have tried that, but when there it says that I allready have a database. So I don't get anywhere with it. How can I delete the database?

You will need to access it via your hosting provider's CPanel. If you don't know what to do, call your host and they should be able to do it for you.

-Mike

You will need to access it via your hosting provider's CPanel. If you don't know what to do, call your host and they should be able to do it for you.

-Mike

Now I have delete all the files and then upload them again. But it still be like this.

Check the video.

(Sorry for the music!)

Edited by x32laro (see edit history)

Now I have delete all the files and then upload them again. But it still be like this.

Check the video.

(Sorry for the music!)

Did you delete the files or the database? Those are two separate things. If you delete the files, the database will still exist and cause this error.

-Mike

Did you delete the files or the database? Those are two separate things. If you delete the files, the database will still exist and cause this error.

-Mike

okey?

So I can't find the database? Because I don't see any more files there.

But if I talk to the host, can them delete it?

okey?

So I can't find the database? Because I don't see any more files there.

But if I talk to the host, can them delete it?

Yes, call your hosting provider, explain that you need to redo the installation and ask them to either delete the database for you or show you where to do it for yourself (it varies from host to host). Once it's deleted, you should be able to do a clean install and no longer run into that error.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Yes, call your hosting provider, explain that you need to redo the installation and ask them to either delete the database for you or show you where to do it for yourself (it varies from host to host). Once it's deleted, you should be able to do a clean install and no longer run into that error.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Now was the database away.

But now im back to the first problem.

Check video for this.

Can you please try doing the installation without enabling PayPal there? You'll have an opportunity to do the same thing as soon as PrestaShop is installed on your site, and I personally don't even have that option on my installations I do daily, so hopefully skipping that step might be helpful.

-Mike

Can you please try doing the installation without enabling PayPal there? You'll have an opportunity to do the same thing as soon as PrestaShop is installed on your site, and I personally don't even have that option on my installations I do daily, so hopefully skipping that step might be helpful.

-Mike

It dos'nt help.

• 7 months later...

Please can anyone advise. I am using an old Prestashop version 1.3 which worked fine for me - UNTIL

I forgot the admin password and now I have a new password but cannot find my Back Office login panel!

Please can anyone advise me.

I have looked at files on FTP space, but there is nothing that looks like admin.

I did use to automatically login from a 'bookmarked' page but that doesn't seem to work now.