help with theme?

For number 1 I want to know if its possible to get rid of that space or move the information from number 3 up to that spot

for number 2 I want to know how i can add an image to that spot or put some text up there or something

also where can i change the ugly green color for the menu's?

Thanks

7275_5HMOVBzlUM8QbDCqA5WU_t

hi,
you can do all of that, mainly in the global css, of your theme. and the backend
but the way you ask, people will not love to answer you, also search the forum first, like everybody,
before you ask, your answers are allready there.
SD

change your stile of writing to a friendly version

OK I apologize sorry if my style of writing was a bit unfriendly just tired from all this school work i've had to get done. I was able to find the menu in the global.css file, but still no luck with the other two.

Does anyone know where I can find those at?

Thanks

hi

everything happens in the theme folder of your shop
if you want to get the notes into the header, you need to write it in your header.tpl file
or if you want to just let it disapear, just delete the div tag for it.
or you just try out a free template, change this to your needs.
http://shop.ddlx.org/
and take the firebug extension for firefox, there you can check out really easy where everything is.
the text to delete where it is right now, if i see it right.
go to backend modules hometext editor module.
sd

You can try to move the "contact, sitemap, bookmark" part to the left hook, and move the "login, your account, cart" part to the right hook, that way the center content of the theme will move itself to top, to the number 1 spot.

And then in the editorial module, open the .tpl file and switch the order of the paragraphs with the picture.

Good luck.