I am trying to develop my site to have a uniform theme across all web browsers. I understand that it will not look exact across all of them but I.E is just a disaster. The new top menu bar is completely non functional and nothing is aligned properly. When I look at it in chrome or firefox it all looks perfect. I would like to at least get the top bar working and the page centered again. My site is:

shopping.prestolabels.com

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I am having the exact same issues. I hope this can be resolved or it's back to the drawing board with a new e-comm

I got the body centered but still no luck on the top menu bar. If you want help on how to center the body I can help you with that.

I have had numerous issues with configuring my shop to even function properly in Internet Explorer. Most of those issues I have fixed but I cannot get the top menu bar to work properly. It shows up but is completely unusable. My site can be seen here:

shopping.prestolabels.com

This menu works fine in chrome and firefox so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Please help!!

Thank you.

Per the rules of the PrestaShop forums, please only post your issue once. I am merging this with your previous posts on this topic.

-Mike

Hi, Mike!

I can not view v1.3 Top horizontal menu in the header, even missing the entire header area at all. I'm using Prestashop 1.4.1 version. I just have opened config.inc.php file, unfortunately there is no information. I attach the screenshot.MYTOKO%2520OLSTORE-070706.jpg I would appreciate any help..

Edited by yusufzulkarnain (see edit history)

• 3 months later...