[SOLVED] Moving prestashop 1.5.0.13 from localhost to server

I have moved all files localhost to server and i has changed config/settings.inc.php setting like (database name, username, password)

I have changed two tables fields

Table:ps_configuration

fields:

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN i.e www.abc.com

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL i.e www.abc.com

Table:ps_shop_url

fields:

domain i.e www.abc.com

domain_ssl i.e www.abc.com

physical_uri i.e /

But still empy page is showing in front-end and in backend. Can anyone help me, what i am missing.

Thanks in advance

Edited by kashifkhan112 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi KashifKhan..

I am trying to upload my local system prestashop files to remote. But its getting fail. as i am new to prestashop i don;t know where excatly i should do the changes in settings.

Can u please guide me in steps how to upload the files from localhost to server.

where all changes should be done.

I followed ur first post but i cannot find the field PS_SHOP_DOMAIN i.e www.abc.com

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL i.e www.abc.com in my ps_configuration table

can u please guide me in doing this ..

thanks in advance

I'm moving my Prestashop from a Localhost to a test site inside a sub-directory, but I always get "HTTP Error: 500 Internal Server Error page".

I already edited "config/settings.inc.php" and manually edited the following tables:

Table PS_CONFIGURATION

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

Table PS_SHOP_URL

DOMAIN: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

DOMAIN_SSL: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

PHYSICAL_URI: /

and I also tested this way: 'Domain: www.casamagna.com.br' and 'Physical_URI: /teste/' but did not work as well.

In this official tutorial they tell me to log in BackOffice after editing settings.inc and copying all files and database to the new sub-directory, but I just can't acess backoffice. I keep getting this server error.

Do anyone know how can I fix this?

Thanks.

• Like 1

I'm moving my Prestashop from a Localhost to a test site inside a sub-directory, but I always get "HTTP Error: 500 Internal Server Error page".

I already edited "config/settings.inc.php" and manually edited the following tables:

Table PS_CONFIGURATION

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

Table PS_SHOP_URL

DOMAIN: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

DOMAIN_SSL: www.casamagna.com.br/teste

PHYSICAL_URI: /

and I also tested this way: 'Domain: www.casamagna.com.br' and 'Physical_URI: /teste/' but did not work as well.

In this official tutorial they tell me to log in BackOffice after editing settings.inc and copying all files and database to the new sub-directory, but I just can't acess backoffice. I keep getting this server error.

Do anyone know how can I fix this?

Thanks.

I have the exact same problem when I try to move my installation from a subfolder to public_html. I have chaned all the right settings but I get a 500 error.

Dose anyone know how to fix this? Help would be very appreciated.

• Like 1

I have the exact same problem when I try to move my installation from a subfolder to public_html. I have chaned all the right settings but I get a 500 error.

I discovered something that could be useful. Edit the "config.inc.php" file and enable the errors "@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');". This way, you will see where are the errors. In my case, was a misspelled word and a missing smarty file.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

this solution doesn't work on prestashop 1.5.3...

maybe someone know how to move from a local server to another, or the other way

i found in section Moving PrestaShop to a New Server:

http://doc.prestasho...nistrator+Guide

but its doesn't work, maybe I make something wrong. I try do this on default version of Prestashop too...

after copy all files to new folder I edit /config/settings.inc.php file and change:

• '_DB_SERVER_'
  • '_DB_NAME_',
  • '_DB_USER_',
  • '_DB_PREFIX_',

next i try login to administration panel, but i've got error:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://localhost/pre...backup/admin...

. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

thanks for answers :)!

-------------------------------------------

ok i've got it we must change: ps_shop_uri in new database

solved.

Edited by Epredator (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Solved! :)

Yes, there was physical_uri value missing.

i has write /simplex/ in physical_uri field value , so it is working now :)

Thanks for your quick response.

why u wrote "simplex"?

i confuse what should i write in "physical_uri" value, i try "/" but its not working for front and back all :

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

i already change "PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL" to my domain

also change "ps_shop_url"

why u wrote "simplex"?

i confuse what should i write in "physical_uri" value, i try "/" but its not working for front and back all :

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

i already change "PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL" to my domain

also change "ps_shop_url"

oops sorry, i have just write my project folder name 'simplex', please write your folder name '/yourfoldername/'

oops sorry, i have just write my project folder name 'simplex', please write your folder name '/yourfoldername/'

ya there is foldername in localhost, but after we move to online, all file under root base directory /www/ , so not under foldername again yes?

Solved!

Best way to set URL please follow this attachment, enjoy it - :)

i think this isn't the best way because sometimes I cannot get to prestashop admin panel and I must edit this pools in PHPMyAdmin.

Of course you propose nice option to change this parametr :) thanks!

Edited by Epredator (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I uppload my site to a trial server which is http://samiulsworld.netau.net/

and change table data

Table:ps_configuration

fields:

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN = http://samiulsworld.netau.net/

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL = http://samiulsworld.netau.net/

Table:ps_shop_url

fields:

domain = http://samiulsworld.netau.net/

domain_ssl = http://samiulsworld.netau.net/

physical_uri = /simplex/

the browser is blank then I change physical_uri = /myprojectfoldername/

not work then i put physical_uri = /www/

still it's not work.

please anybody give me a solution

Hello everyone, I encountered the same problem.

I'm pretty sure that I did all the configuration steps with the new database correctly, however I'm still getting 500 Internal Server Error and still unable to access my backoffice

Any helps will be much appreciated, and I wouldn't mind to elaborate everything that I've done during the transfer attempt if necessary.

I discovered something that could be useful. Edit the "config.inc.php" file and enable the errors "@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');". This way, you will see where are the errors. In my case, was a misspelled word and a missing smarty file.

@antigo: This seems promising to me, what do u mean by "@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');" ? I added them to my config.inc.php yet nothing miraculous ever happened.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have succefully move from web to local host a new frech presta 1.5.4.1, once I have moved it , I can go to BO and FO, also I can add a module and so one.

But with my main web I cant, I dont know why I have done the same, I have

0.Unactive all the modules that are not native

1.Modify the table ps_configuration in table PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and in PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL to localhost.

2.Modify the table ps_shop_url in domain to localhost, in domain_ssl to localhost, in physical_uri to /notaria-52/notaria-52/

3.Erase the files in cache\smarty\compile and in cache\smarty\cache everything with out the index php .

4.Rebuilt the htaccess by enable and disable the multistore

The good part is that I cant enter to the BO, but by the time that I click in modules I get white page with [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Cart:

Class 'Cart' not found

That also happends if I try to go to products.

In the front office I just get white.

HELP!!!! please.! Its driving me crazy!..

I am willing to pay, I need this solve asap

I have succefully move from web to local host a new frech presta 1.5.4.1, once I have moved it , I can go to BO and FO, also I can add a module and so one.

But with my main web I cant, I dont know why I have done the same, I have

0.Unactive all the modules that are not native

1.Modify the table ps_configuration in table PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and in PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL to localhost.

2.Modify the table ps_shop_url in domain to localhost, in domain_ssl to localhost, in physical_uri to /notaria-52/notaria-52/

3.Erase the files in cache\smarty\compile and in cache\smarty\cache everything with out the index php .

4.Rebuilt the htaccess by enable and disable the multistore

The good part is that I cant enter to the BO, but by the time that I click in modules I get white page with [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Cart:

Class 'Cart' not found

That also happends if I try to go to products.

In the front office I just get white.

HELP!!!! please.! Its driving me crazy!..

I am willing to pay, I need this solve asap

I finally figure it out.... thanks anyway...

The problem was that the store its to big. So I had to modify

max_execution_time 3000 o superior configurado por Usuario

max_file_upload 20 o superior configurado por Usuario

max_imput_time 300 o superior configurado por Usuario

max_imput_vars 9000 (Es ideal para las traducciones del Back Office, ya que de serie tiene solo 1000) o superior

post_max_size 20M o superior configurado por Usuario

memory_limit 128M o superior configurado por Usuario hasta un maximo de 1GB garantizados en el VPS, hasta 1,5 GB si esta disponible

REgards.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I have the same problem ,i was trying to tranfer my domain to a new hosting server i only change the database name to the new one of the new server change the database username to the new one and the password then upload the databased back to the new one.after uploading the complete site to the new server the from store could not load it trun blank wheni try to open the site i am new this and i am just confuse on what to do next .A help from you will be highly appreciated

thanks very much in advance .

Hello I have the same problem ,i was trying to tranfer my domain to a new hosting server i only change the database name to the new one of the new server change the database username to the new one and the password then upload the databased back to the new one.after uploading the complete site to the new server the from store could not load it trun blank wheni try to open the site i am new this and i am just confuse on what to do next .A help from you will be highly appreciated

thanks very much in advance .

turn on error reporting then please refresh shop page, if any error appear - just paste it here and we will try to debug it

Editing access rights to 777 for folder /cache/smarty/compile worked for me :)

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I have just moved my presetashop to a new domain. I am working with PS Version 1.3.1.1 - 0.559s. The problem is that i am unable to see my shop at my new domain url: http://www.zeromaxwhite.com

I have read lots of forums detailing the same problem and they say to change the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL fields in my database. But these field are not there and yes, i have moved through the pages to see all fileds in the PS_CONFIGURATION table but they just aren't there!! Also, my version of PS seems to be a scaled down version since i cannot access features such as SEO&URLs.

Please help.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I trying to set the environment from server to localhost,administrator is running fine but i am getting problem when i am trying to get access to home page.

I am getting message the site is maintainence mode.I tried to reslove this by using administrator preferences->perfomance etc but i could got the result.