i need sweden translation

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi AtlasHost.Net,

As far as we know, there is no Swedish translation of PrestaShop yet available.  The best I can offer you is the Danish translation, attached.  I know the two languages are very different but hopefully it will be useful just the same.

Hmm how complete is the danish version?

I have been working on one because i didn't get any response to my mail and forum threats?

i have the installer in danish and all the 5 translations (dk.gzip) and almost done with the mail translation

do you have all of that for 1.0 stable? or should i send something?

• 2 weeks later...

Här är en start på svenska för prestashop.. Hoppas någon kan hjälpa till, speciellt med moduler, rättning kanske tom ändra vissa ord?

Here are a beginning to a swedish translation.. I hope someone is able to help complete it, specially with modules, spellchecking and maybe change some words?

sv.tar

Hi ruilong,

Thank you for your contribution!

However, for integration into PrestaShop, we need your translation exported using the PrestaShop Export Language tool so that it creates an "se.gzip" file.

(Please note that PrestaShop uses the "ISO 3166":http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm codes.)

Please read the following article in our Wiki for instructions:

http://www.prestashop.com/wiki/Languages_and_Translations/#Exporting_a_language_pack

Thanks in advance. If we receive your se.gzip by Tuesday, we will include Swedish as a default language in our big PrestaShop v1.0 stable release. :)

okey, I tried again, still got a tar file, so I for some strange reason checked the ISO codes and noticed that I had saved my translation with sv instead of se, so I changed it to correct value and tried again. And this time it went better.
Here is the gzip.
please note that this is not 100% complete.

I don't think it will work.. seems that when I changed the iso code on language, the translations wasn't working anymore, since it looked for se files for the translations when they where names sv..
but I changed back to sv, made a new language with iso code se and then copies the translation and then the translation worked again. but when I take export on the language, I still get a .tar file for some reason..

• 2 weeks later...

Latest translation file.

Front-office: 100%
Back-office: 0%
error-messages: 10%
fields-name:0% <--- what purpose is this? should it be translated also?
modules translations: 100%
PDF translations:100%

Still need help with proofreading..

I can't add the attachment.. something wrong with the forum?

Latest translation file.

Front-office: 100%
Back-office: 0%
error-messages: 10%
fields-name:0% modules translations: 100%
PDF translations:100%

Still need help with proofreading..

I can't add the attachment.. something wrong with the forum?

In which format is your file that to try to attach please ?