Mass product attributes EAN, UPC and refence update

Hello,

I wrote a simple mass updater for the fields EAN, UPC and reference for the product attributes.

Just copy the file into your base admin folder, and then access this file in your brower, you'll be required to be logged in as an admin. (the URL should be something like: "http://www.yourshop.com/adminfolder/combinations-editor.php")

I attached the file "combinations-editor.php", which has to be moved into the admin folder, and a screenshot of the mass updater.

Regards, genix.

P.S. It is a quick and dirty code, if I find time, I'll make it to be integrateable into the admin panel.

UPDATED VERSION: 25. March 2013

- Editing of images, price and weight now possible

combinations-editor.php

post-24160-0-41555700-1364170999_thumb.png

Edited by genix (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

Is there a way to use (or to amend) this module in order to delete several combinations quickly and easily.

Currently, deleting combinations in the admin has to be done one combination by one combination and is very time consuming

Thank you in advance for any reply.

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I had a bit of time, so I updated the mass updater to allow editing of images, price impact and weight impact of an attribute combination.

The updated file is attached at the origial post on top.

Hope you like it.

Please test the editor first in a non-production environment (or do an database backup first). I tried to test everything as much as possible, but I can't guarantee that there won't be any problems.

Regards, genix.

Edited by genix (see edit history)

Hi script work fine at PS1.5.3.1 but it update only "product_attribute"-table and not also the "product_attribute_shop"-table, so the price and weight wouldnt show correct.

have you any solution?

Thanks alex

Hi.

I uploaded this into my admin folder

However, whenever I enter my urlI end up being taken back to the login page of my prestashop. When I log in I end up back in back-office.

Any Ideas?

-Rhys

Hi

Hi.

I uploaded this into my admin folder

However, whenever I enter my urlI end up being taken back to the login page of my prestashop. When I log in I end up back in back-office.

Any Ideas?

-Rhys

Me to with 1.5.2 and with 1.5.4

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

is this file compatible with PS 1.5.4?

No this script is currently not compatible with PS 1.5. I'll update as soon as I get to fix it to work with PS 1.5

• 11 months later...

Hi, fantastic script although I'm finding that on some products it saves results & others it doesn't for some reason. I'm trying to pinpoint why on some & not on others but can't find it Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...