My eshop  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the appearance of my eshop?

• For sure
    • Yes, it's good!
    • I'm not sure
    • No, I don't think so
    • No way!

it is not that bad but the background image is too 'loud' that it interferes with my attention from the products. perhaps the logo is also to large and if you just resize it will help a little bit more.

Thank you for your feedback. Basically as for the background I want just to be different from the default. But no money, no party.. If you can suggest a solution, would be more than thankful!! For the logo if I make it smaller, then the height will be reduced also. Then the icons on top will be again on top of my logo..

Thank you again for your co-operation!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your feedback. Basically as for the background I want just to be different from the default. But no money, no party.. If you can suggest a solution, would be more than thankful!! For the logo if I make it smaller, then the height will be reduced also. Then the icons on top will be again on top of my logo..

Thank you again for your co-operation!!

your welcome :). I hope i have not offended you as i understand the time you may have taken to make those changes too. Perhaps you can do some googleing and find some background images and see if you can adapt some of the ideas!