gsmmalik

Customer credit / debit payment Solution

hi to every one,

i m feeling glad to join all of you here and its very nice to see here that all keep helping eatch other. its really great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to do one thing in my site or my query is:

when any customer is registering / joining in our site. we want to deposit or debit payments in that customer user name / ID.

suppose some one is registering and giving us any order then, he need to pay us every time, but i want that he pay us once and we deposit / debit payments in his account / ID, and after that every time when he will order us, his order amount / payment will automatically reduce from his account / ID deposited / debited amount.

as example:

User : xyz

he pay us 100 cash and any time when he will make any order or buy any thing from us then payment will automatic detected from his account / ID.

as: amount in account is 100 and he buy / order us for 10 usd

then it will be ( 100 - 10 = 90 ) and when again he will make order this series will be continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i try to clarify my qustion as easy way, and should be some language problem so, sorry for that.

i m waiting for the solution or reply from you great persons.

thanking you,