hieloiceberg

[MODULE] WIZNAV 2.1.3 + Cat addon

what version do you use, this is for 1.4.1, on clean install tested, if u follow all you should see it.

yes i am using prestashop v1.4. why couldn't i hook it to the header or navigation bar? well, i am almost there and still not. please help me.

Hello, I just did the update to 1.4.2 and module prestashop wiznav s'affice does not on my shop, jet yet well change how you clean the files said.

Hi,

i installed successfully wiznav in PS 1.4.2. I can ssee ok in the very first of the shop page but got an error when i go to produts page for example, the elements got no format . Here I upload an image:

WHere should I activate the HOOK to see correctly the wiznav bar??

THanks in advance.

47159_a4lLdSxif51MSD36GMsA_t

Hello,

I installed WizNav with success but I have other kind of problem.

When I set some tabs name and links and go to my store and press for example HOME PAGE button working fine. Then I click from root (www.xxxxx.com) other tabs --> working fine . But when I click for example Prices(www.xxxxx.com/content/4-prices) (site was created via CMS block) and then press other button or Prices again i receive infomation : site doesn;t exist , and link change to : (www.xxxxx.com/conent/conent/4-prices) - double contant in the path.

Can you help me ? How i can fix it?

Thanks a lot

Dreamtheme, Your solution works fine, but in Firefox the menu 5 Categories not working correctly. The button comes with a strange design and submenus do not appear.

Dreamtheme, Your solution works fine, but in Firefox the menu 5 Categories not working correctly. The button comes with a strange design and submenus do not appear.

Thanks Dreamtheme for the update!
It works great now, but except for the category tab. The submenus doesn't appear.

How can I fix this??

Hi,
I've got Wiznav working in PS 1.4.3 (after some changes in url address).
But I've discovered that search option does not work with smarty 2/3 .. I got errors after launching search.

Do you have any idea ? Suggestions?

Hi,
I've got Wiznav working in PS 1.4.3 (after some changes in url address).
But I've discovered that search option does not work with smarty 2/3 .. I got errors after launching search.

Do you have any idea ? Suggestions?

Does your category (sub)menu work?

I do not use category submenu in wiznav, I 've got too many categories.

At this moment I've hot to solve the search problem that' s very urgent for me

Hello,
The module works perfectly, but I want to know how the move to place the logo dessu?
thank you very much

49071_nfsx8FBNBo1y1S77KcSi_t

Solved the search problem with wiznav. It was smarty incompatible. I've updated the code.

I 've read that subcategories feature too has problems in 1.4.x.

Does anyone have this problem ? Can it be described ? If it's not a time consuming problem, I can look into the code.

Solved the search problem with wiznav. It was smarty incompatible. I've updated the code.

I 've read that subcategories feature too has problems in 1.4.x.

Does anyone have this problem ? Can it be described ? If it's not a time consuming problem, I can look into the code.

The 'button' shows up, but the problem is that it is not showing the submenu. Looks like it is there, but somehow it doesn't collapse/animate. And the 'rollover' also works, because I see a different button color. I had it running in 1.3.x and the problems came after update to 1.4.x
I have done all the translations.

follow dreamtime's step but doesn't work on 1.4.4.1

I can't hook it everywhere

any help?

Hi. I've upgraded prestashop from 1.2.5 to 1.4.4.1.

WIZNAV 2.1.3 worked fine on 1.2.5 but not on 1.4.4.1.

plz, help me.

thanks.

Thank you so much hieloiceberge and Iphptrader :). Work on my 1.4.4 now

HI

I am having trouble installing Wiznav, please can someone help me and go through the steps to install it please? :)

Hi how can I hook this into the hear of all pages

I have added {$HOOK_WIZNAV} to the header.tpl but is not working. any ideas?

Ok guys, here is how to make it work. I have updated this addon for 1.4 but still need 2 steps for manual editing.

1. Download the updated archive attached here.

2. Open your classes/FrontController.php and go to line 451 find this:

self::$smarty->assign(array(
'HOOK_HEADER' => Module::hookExec('header'),
'HOOK_TOP' => Module::hookExec('top'),

And add "'HOOK_WIZNAV' => Module::hookExec('wiznav') ," to become like this:

'HOOK_HEADER' => Module::hookExec('header'),
'HOOK_WIZNAV' => Module::hookExec('wiznav') ,
'HOOK_TOP' => Module::hookExec('top'),

3. Go to your theme folder and open header.tpl file and find this:

{$HOOK_TOP}

And after it add this:

{$HOOK_WIZNAV}

4. Go to preference tab in back office, then performance, click force compile to yes and reload the page then get it back to no.

5. Install the downloaded archive and configure.

6. Enjoy :P

@Dreamtheme, thanks a lot.. its work now on my website using PrestaShop™ 1.4.6.2 :)

Is there any way to get this to work in version 1.4.6.2

I cannot get it to display!

It use to work in older version!

hope somone can help me. the header.php is different on this version!

Where is the updated archive attached here?

I cannot find it to download. Has anyone a copy of it please?

Thanks

Ive Managed to get it to show up :-) god knows how I did it lol

just need help on how I change the width now. hope somone can help please!

Im looking in the wiznav.css but cannot find anything that is changing the width of it.

Ive tried editing the images and changing the size but it stays the same in the browser!

Please, I've read all 22 pages thoroughly, and tried various suggestions, some of which had replies 'yay it worked thanx'

But none of these worked for me

Problem;

the category button does not by the life of me work! (see attachment for illustration)

I have tried;

• magical disapperance zip attached to 1st post, carefully followed instructions
  • various attached zips of supposedly fixed solutions
  • checking if language translation was needed
  • checking if original categories block is set to the left column as wiznav should supposedly not work otherwise
  • running around, flailing my arms in the air screaming in frustration
  • checking if its properly hooked, in wiznav tpl, frontcontroller tpl header tpl and all sorts of tpls.
  • enabling force compile
  • generating new htacces files

nothing works so far

(my goal is to achieve this menu http://www.blossomcart.com/ but for now I'll be happy if just one button has functioning subcategories.)

PLEASE, pretty please, can someone out there provide a concrete answer how to make the categories button roll out and show the subcategories, or perhaps send me a link to horizontal category module that's a little more newbie friendly

I would be REALLY grateful! <3

(my website is sba-portfolio.dk and I'm using PS ver. 1.4.4.1)

post-320595-0-18119800-1328579786_thumb.jpg

Please, I've read all 22 pages thoroughly, and tried various suggestions, some of which had replies 'yay it worked thanx'

But none of these worked for me

Problem;

the category button does not by the life of me work! (see attachment for illustration)

I'm having the same problem.

Version 1.4.7.0

Hi! I have installed this module and it is working in both back end and front end.

Wut categories tab not showing categories.When i do any change in category in backend it's show up on front end.But after page refreshing its blank.

Please provide solution for these.

I have not understand how this code works.

• {foreach from=$blockCategTree.children item=child name=blockCategTree}
    {if $smarty.foreach.blockCategTree.last}
    {include file=$branche_tpl_path node=$child last='true'}
    {else}
    {include file=$branche_tpl_path node=$child}
    {/if}
    {/foreach}

Hello…my prestashop version is 1.4.8.2 i cant find

$smarty->assign(array(

‘HOOK_HEADER’ => Module::hookExec(’header’),

‘HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN’ => Module::hookExec(’leftColumn’),

‘HOOK_TOP’ => Module::hookExec(’top’),

’static_token’ => Tools::getToken(false),

‘token’ => Tools::getToken(),

‘priceDisplayPrecision’ => _PS_PRICE_DISPLAY_PRECISION_,

‘content_only’ => intval(Tools::getValue(’content_only’))

));

this code where place in header.php please help me where is header.php..thanks a lot..please send answer to my mail 10suz.az@inbox.ru

i couldn't find that code in header.php There is

$controller = new FrontController();

if (Tools::usingSecureMode())

$useSSL = $controller->ssl = true;

$controller->displayHeader();

this code

i couldn't find that code in header.php There is

$controller = new FrontController();

if (Tools::usingSecureMode())

$useSSL = $controller->ssl = true;

$controller->displayHeader();

this code

You are not going tp find it. It is for older version of Prestashop than the one you have.

I think he is working to do it work on 1.4.7+++

You can use Wiznav, but you have to know how to do it work.

See thread #422.

By the way, very nice theme. Which is it and did you bought it?

I will appreciated. I loved it. The only thing is that the Xeberler is running very fast.

yes i did it myself..xeberler in english is news i want to make another thing...

No i found it it in internet if you want i will give it to you...

http://shop.vipaz.biz

I already download leotech module, but I can not put the right module at the right position

Could you please tell me , what modules you put at homepage content and top of pages ?

Peluang Bisnis&Franchise|Jual Sepatu-Sandal Kulit, Murah&Bagus

Hope you're doing all well !

My wiznav module is working fine in Prestashop 1.3.x, and it is working in 1.4.x (smarty 2 and smarty 3) except that the categories are not showing up anymore ?!

What I found out :

In wiznav.tpl I lost the smarty variable $blockCategTree which is set in /modules/blockcategories/blockcategories.tpl, which explains why wiznav cannot loop through the category structure.

Why does smarty not retain this variable in memory as in prestashop 1.3.x ?

My setup :

- Prestashop 1.4.8.2 and wiznav 2.1.3 activated

- blockcategories in left column AND in header

Smarty preferences :

- force compilation : yes, cache : yes (or no, makes no difference)

Has anybody an idea ?

thanks

Marc

post-38041-0-66665600-1344339050_thumb.png

Edited by marc33 (see edit history)

Did you translate to your language at Back Office >>Tools>>Translations

Read the first post I add some info. ;-)

Hi! Hieloiceberg

I have installed and transplanted it at Wiznaz Hook. I was in fault when translate to Indonesian, however I see at Back Office like this this :

PrestaShop%25E2%2584%25A2%2520-%2520Administration%2520panel-111033.jpg

So I have made translation to Indonesian and English (en.php resulted after downloading is blank) manually. The language is used in Back Office in English (not Indonesian). Unfortunately I can not see Nav Bar ini my homepage (attached ). What's wrong? I have no idea, help me please!

MYTOKO%2520OLSTORE-130357.jpg

Did you translate to your language at Back Office >>Tools>>Translations

Read the first post I add some info. ;-)

Hieloiceberg,

I was download WIZNAV2.1.3-Magical_Disappearance, but I don't know what can I do with the WIZNAV2.1.3-Magical_Disappearance.

Hola, he visto en la segunda página de este post esta demo de tienda http://prestashopsvn.0fees.net/ .

Me gustaría poner encima del menu, ese slide que hay para poner las marcas con las que trabajo, en vez de tener el modulo marcas en una de las 2 columnas laterales.

¿Alguien me podria decir que modulo es y donde encontrarlo e instalarlo? Muchas gracias de antemano

My wiznav vanishes when i install a new module! can anyone help me out plzzzzzzzz

Ive just installed paypal module and when i click on its link the wiznav vanishes its also done it with alldownloads.zip module!

Ive done all the things mentioned here in the forum and FrontController.php has been done correctly I hope!

Im using prestashop version 1.4.6.2

hope I can fix this been 2 years me trying ! :-)

I have a strange on the menu wiznav, as you can see in the attached file for a few days I have appeared two strange characters (question marks) on the categories.

Are not actually present in the translations, how can I remove them?

help me, thanks

post-204960-0-45547900-1358618166_thumb.jpg

OK, figured this out now, by using this:

$(function(){   var path = location.pathname.substring(1);   if ( path )     $('#nav a[href$="' + path + '"]').attr('class', 'selected'); });

added this code to a file named current-tab.js and then linked to it from the tpl file, using this as the script source:

{$this_path}current-tab.js

Make sure you have edit this bit of code:

global $cookie, $smarty;                $smarty->assign(array(                    'xml' => $xml,                    'tab1' => 'tab1_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab2' => 'tab2_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab3' => 'tab3_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab4' => 'tab4_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab5' => 'tab5_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab6' => 'tab6_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab7' => 'tab7_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab8' => 'tab8_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab9' => 'tab9_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab10' => 'tab10_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'wiznavbar' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZNAVBAR'),                    'wiznavsearch' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZSEARCH'),                    'wizcat' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZCAT'),

to read:

global $cookie, $smarty;                $smarty->assign(array(                    'xml' => $xml,                    'tab1' => 'tab1_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab2' => 'tab2_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab3' => 'tab3_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab4' => 'tab4_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab5' => 'tab5_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab6' => 'tab6_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab7' => 'tab7_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab8' => 'tab8_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab9' => 'tab9_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'tab10' => 'tab10_'.$cookie->id_lang,                    'wiznavbar' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZNAVBAR'),                    'wiznavsearch' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZSEARCH'),                    'wizcat' => Configuration::get('DISPLAY_WIZCAT'),                    'this_path' => $this->_path

Then you just need to make sure you use absolute urls in the Wiznav set up (if you are using friendly urls, use the friendly url for the page).

Also, you should set up your css to accoutn for the new 'selected' class (.top_link is removed and replaced with .selected)

Which File I must to Edit for them

I found a fix for using wiz nav with the free "christmas shop" template on siteground.com. The horziontal Bar disappears behind the top banner to resolve this issue follow these steps.

in template/christmas_shop/css/global.CSS

Change line 251:

#header {    position : absolute;    height:227px;    width: 1000px;    text-align: left;    background :transparent url('../img/header.png') no-repeat top left;    padding : 5px;}

To:

#header {    position : relative;    height:227px;    width: 1000px;    text-align: left;    background :transparent url('../img/header.png') no-repeat top left;    padding : 5px;}

Fixes gap above center column

Change line 277:

#center_column {width:786px;    margin: 230px 0 30px 0;}

To:

#center_column {width:786px;    margin: 0px 0 30px 0;}

Fixes gap above right column

Change Line 282:

#right_column {width: 186px;padding-left: 15px;margin-top: 250px;padding-right: 5px;}

To:

#right_column {width: 186px;padding-left: 15px;margin-top: 0px;padding-right: 5px;}

I deleted the default horizontal menu in header.tpl of the template since it did not come in the form of a module and was not easy to edit. I did not test this fix with it included but it should work ;)

Hello guys, i dont know what is happening to my web page, i have read many comments on this post, but i just figured out how to put the small icons in the buttons. In home page and categories pages the wiznav bar looks fine, but when i select a product the bar converts to a list. Does any one know how to solve this? I am using PS 1.3.7. My web is www.TusAutoPartes.com Thx

Bonjour,

J'ai télécharger les 2 fichiers zip. Je n'arrive pas à les télécharger sur ma boutique prestashop ? 

J'ai dézippé les 2 fichiers mais prestashop ne les reconnait pas.

Amicalement 

Jessica