hieloiceberg

[MODULE] WIZNAV 2.1.3 + Cat addon

Nice module

just a prob for me i can't put the bar on the center or on the middle of the page

Thanks

Hi Hieloiceberg !

I am using you nice module on my shop (my-deco-shop.com)

I would like to add a second and personalized wiznav menu, where I could put the links I need.
In fact I would like to replace the actual menu which is under the logo with yours.

How is that possible ?
How can I hook it to make it work ?

Thanks for your help !!

I just download it the new prestashop and so is this module and it work fine on my end :-) IE 7, FF and Safari the issue with images disapearing also happens to a few more images when you use the friendly URL same thing happen to me designing a joomla site so to make it easy just change all the links in the wiznav.tpl for example the links at the tpl are like this "modules/wiznav/css/wiznav.css" just change it to your full site URL like:
"http://www.yoursite.com/modules/wiznav/css/wiznav.css" and that should fix it............... I hope well at list it did it on my :-) including images links (TPL file only)

Hello all!!!!

Hi is there any way to make it so that one of the links in the nav bar opens in a new window?

Hello,

My WizNav still could not work after adding the module translation, I don't know why it doesn't display anything.

If you have any hint, please kindly advise, thank you.

Best regards,
lioncity

This is a great module hieloiceberg, thank you.

i want to put the menu in the center , is there any fix for this ?

thanks a lot
I would very much like to be able to center the buttons/links also. My wiznav bar currently looks like this:

wiznav1.jpg

I'd like it to look like this (I photoshopped it):

wiznav2.jpg

With the old version wiznav I was able to do it by adding

before the links in wiznavbar.tpl But I can't figure out where to insert the code now in wiznav.tpl.

Thanks in advance for any help.

13344_ec4ss760Uvx8rozrWJW4_t

13345_mjGhlB6hO3mfGAZBPbaM_t

**** SOLVED WITH THE FIRST PAGE FIX AND OTHER LITTLE MODIFICATIONS ****
Hello, I am using this module, but I have an issue:

The complete bar disapears in some sites of my web. Ever when I use some module that affect the frontoffice, like "send to a friend", or when I use some links in the user block (after logued in) like discounts, my alerts, my fidelity points, etc...

Example:

http://www.webmarket24h.com/modules/sendtoafriend/sendtoafriend-form.php?id_product=82

I see that the route of the links aren't the same, for example works on:
http://www.webmarket24h.com/history.php'>http://www.webmarket24h.com/history.php
but don't work on:
http://www.webmarket24h.com/modules/loyalty/loyalty-program.php

any solution? I need to put the hook on any file of all this modules?

thx's for your help and sorry for my bad english.
**** SOLVED WITH THE FIRST PAGE FIX AND OTHER LITTLE MODIFICATIONS ****

Bump for my question about centering the navbar. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in this. Maybe just some code to be able to space the buttons away from the left. Thanks.

Can anyone help with SSL issue with Wiznav

Having activated SSL, I notice that when I enter a secure page the images used by Wiznav come up as non-secured on the browser.

Is there any way to prevent this as I have tried changing the $base_dir to $base_dir_ssl in the tpl file, however this is not having the desired effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Hi. If you just want to move the buttons over to the left just edit the wiznav.css file. Go to #nav and edit/add padding-left: (however much you want)px; This will move your buttons to the left. If you want to centre the buttons try playing around with the css files. Try setting the left and right margins to auto or maybe have a go text alignment. I dont know if it will work but it won't do you any harm...(maybe not do you any harm!).

I've got a quick question for anybody thats pretty good with this. I want to add a drop down menu for more than just the categories button. Say for example I have a section for news and I want the wiznav bar to have a drop down menu that displays 'Recent News' and 'News Archive' or something like that. How would I go about adding another dropdown menu to the bar. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Thanks chineseboy but there are so many #nav with "padding" in them that I don't know which one to edit. Here's the code if someone is willing to help.

#nav {padding:0 0 6px 0; margin:0; list-style:none; height:36px; background:#FFFFFF url(../img/blankbg.gif) repeat-x; z-index:500; font-family:arial, verdana, sans-serif; width: 950px; float: left }
#nav li.top {display:block; float:left;}
#nav li a.top_link {display:block; float:left; height:36px; line-height:27px; color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; padding:0 0 0 6px; cursor:pointer;background: url(../img/blank.gif);}
#nav li a.top_link span {float:left; display:block; padding:0 12px 0 6px; height:36px;background:url(../img/blank.gif) right top;}
#nav li a.top_link span.down {float:left; display:block; padding:0 12px 0 6px; height:36px; background:url(../img/blanka.gif) no-repeat right top;}
#nav li a.top_link:hover {color:#fff; background: url(../img/blank_over.gif) no-repeat;}
#nav li a.top_link:hover span {background:url(../img/blank_over.gif) no-repeat right top;}
#nav li a.top_link:hover span.down {background:url(../img/blank_overa.gif) no-repeat right top;}
#nav li a.top_link:hover span.blank {background:url(../img/blank.gif) no-repeat right top;}

#nav li:hover > a.top_link {color:#fff; background: url(../img/blank_over.gif) no-repeat;}
#nav li:hover > a.top_link span {background:url(../img/blank_over.gif) no-repeat right top;}
#nav li:hover > a.top_link span.down {background:url(../img/blank_overa.gif) no-repeat right top;}
#nav li:hover > a.top_blank {color:#fff; background: url(../img/blank.gif) no-repeat;}

/* Wiznav  */
#nav li.top_blank {display:block; float:right;}
#nav li.top_blank a.top_blank {display:block; float:left; height:36px; line-height:27px; color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; padding:0 0 0 0px; cursor:pointer;background: url(../img/blankbg.gif);}
#nav li.top_blank a.top_blank span {float:left; display:block; padding:0 6px 0 0px; height:36px; background:url(../img/blankbg.gif) right top;}
#nav li.top_blank a.top_blank:hover {color:#fff; background: url(../img/blankbg.gif) no-repeat;}
#nav li.top_blank a.top_blank span em {padding-top: 5px; float: left;}
#nav li.top_blank a.top_blank span em.mag {padding-top: 4px; float: left; margin-left: -10px }

/* Default list styling */

#nav li:hover {position:relative; z-index:200;}

/* keep the 'next' level invisible by placing it off screen. */
#nav ul, 
#nav li:hover ul ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul ul
{position:absolute; left:-9999px; top:-9999px; width:0; height:0; margin:0; padding:0; list-style:none;}

#nav li:hover ul.sub
{left:0; top:31px; background: #fff; padding:3px; border:1px solid #3a93d2; white-space:nowrap; width:90px; height:auto; z-index:300;}
#nav li:hover ul.sub li
{display:block; height:20px; position:relative; float:left; width:90px; font-weight:normal;}
#nav li:hover ul.sub li a
{display:block; font-size:13px; height:20px; width:90px; line-height:20px; text-indent:5px; color:#000; text-decoration:none;}
#nav li ul.sub li a.fly
{background:#fff url(../img/arrow.gif) 80px 7px no-repeat;}
#nav li:hover ul.sub li a:hover 
{background:#3a93d2; color:#fff;}
#nav li:hover ul.sub li a.fly:hover
{background:#3a93d2 url(../img/arrow_over.gif) 80px 7px no-repeat; color:#fff;}

#nav li:hover ul li:hover > a.fly {background:#3a93d2 url(../img/arrow_over.gif) 80px 7px no-repeat; color:#fff;} 

#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul,
#nav li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul li:hover ul
{left:90px; top:-4px; background: #fff; padding:3px; border:1px solid #3a93d2; white-space:nowrap; width:90px; z-index:400; height:auto;}

.buttonStyle {
 border: 0px none;
 border: hidden;
 float: left;
}

Hello,

I install this bar today and i like very much but the instalion for the fix problem don´t fix anything and it still disappear in many modules...

Did anybody resolve this yet?

Hi dan 1. Sorry I should have made myself clearer. You have to edit the #nav class. it's literally #nav on it's own. It's the very top one on the code that you posted. you need to add padding-left: (however many pixels you want)px; Thats it. You can use something else if you want like ems or % but I just stick to pixels. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks chineseboy, but I haven't been able to do it. I just don't know where to put the code even on that first line. I tried in a few different places but it either does nothing or messes everything up. Here's the first line like you said, maybe you can just put the code in where it should go and I'll copy it. Thanks.

#nav {padding:0 0 6px 0; margin:0; list-style:none; height:36px; background:#FFFFFF url(../img/blankbg.gif) repeat-x; z-index:500; font-family:arial, verdana, sans-serif; width: 950px; float: left }

hi dan 1. Here's my #nav rule:

#nav {
   margin:0;
   list-style:none;
   height:36px;
   z-index:500;
   font-family:Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
   width: 980px;
   padding-bottom: 6px;
   padding-left: 10px;
   background-color: #FFFFFF;
   background-image: url(../img/blankbg.gif);
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

I know 100% that this at least works for me. I've literally just tested it and if I increase the padding-left, it will move all of the buttons on the navbar to the right. Let me know how you get on.

chineseboy, thanks for sticking with me throughout this. Initially using the code you posted it made some white space to the right of the navbar which made the whole page wider. I'm just starting with this coding and don't know what I'm doing. I figured I'd try combining the original code with the one you posted and it worked. Here's what worked for me. Thanks again, issue resolved.

#nav {
   z-index:500;
   font-family:Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
   width: 666px;
   padding-bottom: 6px;
   padding-left: 284px;
   background: #FFFFFF url(../img/blankbg.gif) repeat-x;
}

I did everything that was needed and got a module in BO saying that it is v2.0.1 and I cant see a bar in my FO. any ideas?

Big problem with your modul when i click on # Livraison or
# Conditions d'utilisation
# A propos
# Paiement sécurisé

the picture does not appear, and the link very badly organized for all lien cms

Big problem with your modul when i click on # Livraison or
# Conditions d'utilisation
# A propos
# Paiement sécurisé

the picture does not appear, and the link very badly organized for all lien cms

hello, jet also the same problem

hieloiceberg, I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to create drop down menus? I really want to createdrop down menus for each category. thanks in advance.

Daniel

i just upgraded to 1.2.5 and i get the following error does anyone know what could have gone wrong, have un-installed it and reinstalled it but get the same result....

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\presta\modules\wiznav\wiznav.php on line 77

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\presta\modules\wiznav\wiznav.php on line 77

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\presta\modules\wiznav\wiznav.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\presta\modules\wiznav\wiznav.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function eregi() is depr

Hi Hieloiceberg,

I think your mod is phantastic!
I've tried the old "blocktopmenu"-module first and then found this one. It's quite more comfortable to adjust in the Back-end and looks great!
BUT.... is there an easy way to add a class to the "selected" item so I can give the selected item the same looks as when I hover over it? This is the only thing I'm missing in your module.

Thanks in advance

hello,

First, i'm french and my english is bad :S So, please excuse my post.

This module is very good. I like it!
But, i've a problem. I can't display categories. I've actived this in the backoffice and i've 'categorie' in my menu but without element inner.

someone have an idea?

thanks

Mika

For anybody interested in, I've made a change in stuHover.js to prevent "Invalid pointer" js error in IE6. So, menu works well in IE6.

This module is lovely, but it appears that for some reason it won't do relative positioning? It reacts as absolute positioning even though I've told it to be relative. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

As anyone tried this module with the 1.2.5.0. version? I install this module in a MAC ans in a PC and the bar won't show up.

Is someone having the same problem?

Hello, Pls. help me solve this problem ;-( I've tried all my best but can not focus exactly this problem
I'm using PS 1.2.4 and have just install wiznav module. I'm very interested it because of usefulness and nice design.
Everything seemed ok, it worked so normally until I activated friendly url function.
The problem as attached image, the home page and several page view products are ok. But when I click to view one product from 'Home Feature Products' (from home page), the problem will appear as attached image.
I've tried search from this forum about the problem related to friendly url & wiznav but could not find any solutions. (Have had some suggestion about the link of the imges, but i've checked carefully, everything ok)

Hope all friends in this forum help me. Thanks all!

14127_hkTABuAMvQZRKE9r9t2l_t

Did you create an empty .htaccess file in your root directory with chmod 777 permissions and then go to Tools > Generators and click "Generate .htaccess file"? Friendly URLs will not work without doing this.

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your quick answer. Yesss, I i did (create blank .htaccess and generate it in BO -> Prefference) and every thing was ok with homepage (pls. see attached image), but when I click to view a product from home page feature products, the problem exactly as last image.

14142_VmD1WO9G5KOGCZ9JpEtD_t

I've got the same problem as venintech, but only on the products pages.

It appeared since i choosed url friendly option and generated the .htaccess.

I am using both ie and firefox and the problem is the same on both of them.

I f desactivate url friendly, everything is all right.

Does anyone has a solution please ?
;)

EDIT :

I finally found a solution by adding the website address in the wiznav.tpl file, on line 17 and 18

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="http://www.mywebsite.com/modules/wiznav/css/wiznav.css" />
[removed][removed]

easier if you change to:

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="{$content_dir}modules/wiznav/css/wiznav.css" />

And also the script--> just add {$content_dir}
It works for me.

Hi there,

I'm using 1.2.5 and the wiznav is working great, i just have a problem. When i put the categories block hooked on the right column, the categories button doesn't show the list of categories.

I can't find why this happens.

Any Help?

Cheers

@ venintech:

Have you tried to add {$content_dir} to img source (in wiznav.tpl)

{l s='Home' mod='wiznav'}  

become

{l s='Home' mod='wiznav'}  

and so all image link in wiznav.tpl

@ rui costa: I have the same problem, and no solution yet. :-(

Hi Zaid,

I already checked the code but even if it was a creation sequence problem it wouldn't make sense cause left column is created after the wiznav too...

We'll be waiting for someone who finds out.

What seems to be the problem now? Sorry if I cannot answer or help you gals (guys) right away but I also have a rent and mouth to feed so I need to work, and I keep away from the net when I’m working but you always can send me a message thru here and I will check it………
Cheers.
PS: I try this module on the latest Prestashop release and it work fine.

Hi there hieloiceberg,

Great module btw.

So I'm using 1.2.5 and your module works like a charm, as long as I keep the block categories on the left column, if I change it to the right column and take it off from the left, the categories of your menu won't be filled.

Cheers

I am also Using Wiznav,All is ok till i am not using Friednly URL .When i start using this .Winnav is down.Any one can help please .I followed the Advvice of Zaid and also Advice from Best Programer of the Presta ""ROCKY" and it works fine now.Please try to replace your wianap.tpl file's some data with this.And alsoc change the access for htcasse file and regenrate it.This is working very well now with enabled Friendly URL

<!--================================================================

PrestaShop-Theme_Module
Wiznav 2.1.3 by Hieloiceberg
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/15185/hieloiceberg/
French and Spanish Translation By junnecito
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/1132/junnecito/
Turkish and German Translation By basar67
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/1074/basar67/
Portuguese Translation By ribamar23
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/19380/ribamar23/
Prestashop Version 1.2.0.1
Only test it on IE7 and Mozila Firefox sorry!
I do not use anything else

====================================================================-->
<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="{$content_dir}modules/wiznav/css/wiznav.css" />
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]
<!-- Wiznav -->

Please forget my earlier request for a horizontal navigation bar that displays the product categories on the top level and then subcategories as drop down menus' I've managed to do it myself. Thanks go to Hieloiceberg, as your module gave me some pointers on how to achieve this.

I went through all the pages in this topic and could not find help for my issue.
I have everything working great except the categories do not show up. I am using the English language and have no other languages installed. I did go to the BO>Tools>Translations and went to Modules but I do not see "prestashop – wiznav – 31 expressions"

I'm on 1.2.4 and I also installed WIZNAV2.1.3-Magical_Disappearance_Fix

Is there anything I can do to get me categories to show up?

Please help!

Thanks

I found prestashop – wiznav in the translations but since I am already using english I guess there is not much if anything to do there.

As I said I got everything working great, just the categories won't show.

Any Ideas, Anyone?

Thanks

Hi and thanks for this module. It work great for me..

However I want to make more space below ( see file ) but I´m not sure where I can do that...

Thanks

15586_BAjyOTEeXNAkpoyD3MZB_t

Hi iceland_Thor,

It should work if you change the nav padding_bottom or margin, what suits you best.

Cheers,

Rui

Hi Doe's possible to move this menu bar to top under logo and header? And how...
Thanks

15792_V8Y03NRXtcRYXDmcYhVw_t

@lokis065,

you could create a new hook in header.tpl before the header section ( i think anyway, havent checked it out yet!). you'd then have to go into header.php and include the hook there and then make sure that you edit the wiznav.php so that it can 'hook' into that hook.

Thanks @chineseboy, you take my to the right way... I think when I already had a hook - I create it when installing bar, so only in header.tpl I move

{$HOOK_WIZNAV}
to the top in section <!-- Header -->. And yes! Menu jump to the top!

Cheers

Hm. This works great except for one thing, I can't get the damn think to be "relative" with CSS. Any suggestion on how to?

is it possible to get wiznav to add the base url on to the css and shortcuts.

basically i have my shop in a sub folder and copy the frontpage to create a gateway page that i can alter to increase SERPS / SEO . This additional feature would stop me having to add shop/ on to the begining of each link.

this is a small issue, Thanks for the wiznab bar.

shoulders

[sOLVED] a couple of pages back, a solution was posted, on line 16 17 the css and javascript are referenced/ add {$content_dir}/ on to the begining of this to fix it. make sure you have the trailing slash.

to also have correct links in wiznav use a full address, ie ht tp://mysite.com/stuff.php

thanks

Hi

I just installered "Wiznav" but I works fine, but when I make a order test then I get a error. The hole header disappear and the imagesalso..

What is the prolem? - see the picture

16361_4ZGj3mINM0ciyQEIp0cP_t

16362_MaIFce7BaxcxJJdLROVq_t

Hi

I just installered "Wiznav" but I works fine, but when I make a order test and I get this error.

What is the prolem? - see the picture

on the page that is faulty, is the url a https://

not exactly what i thought, on my site because i had the fault on secure pages where the reference to the css file would not work. This is still what is happening here, the css file is not being correctely referenced (i think).

try my modified wiznav files. back up your wiznav files you have installed, dont bother to uninstall the component and copy these over the top. and as ever backup your site etc...

modified wiznav.zip

just one thing thought. i used custom wiznav i think. the missing pictures (where you see the crosses, lol) can be fixed by editing the wiznav.tpl file and adding the 'base_dir' statement to the picture links. i just never bothered doing them because i did not need them. the changes you need to make should be obvious when you open the wiznav.tpl i sent you.

If you edit the tpl file you might aswell upload it to his thread, but can you include all the files.

thanks

shoulders

I didnt understand what u mean by base SSL

i should of said base_dir (in curly braces) base_dir_ssl (in curlybraces) makes the link https when ssl is set to true on the page. base_dir adds the first part of the url on to a relative link before it served as a webpage. look at your source code of one of you pages and you should see.

hope this helps

shoulders

Sorry I do not know where to look. I'm not good at website code.

Can you give me some examples

Hi donce,

Shoulders is talking about the wiznav.tpl file, in every tag you have a src attribute which is the source. There you need to had this code {$base_dir}.

example:

Ok now it works. I had just put $ base_dir front module links ..

Thanks ..

But now home link out to right, ie it is opposite of what it had been arranged.

how do I change it

hello, This module is compatible with the version of prestashop 1.2.5 ?
Jai istaller wiznav on my shop but it s' do not post.

thank you very much

Thank you for do your answer how have is made to install?

jai well mofier the file header.tpl is the file header.php

thank you very much

Yes look my header.tpl

<html >
<head>
[removed][removed]
<title>{$meta_title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</title>
{if isset($meta_description) AND $meta_description}
<meta name="description" content="{$meta_description|escape:htmlall:'UTF-8'}" />
{/if}
{if isset($meta_keywords) AND $meta_keywords}
<meta name="keywords" content="{$meta_keywords|escape:htmlall:'UTF-8'}" />
{/if}
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="application/xhtml+xml; charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="generator" content="PrestaShop" />
<meta name="robots" content="{if isset($nobots)}no{/if}index,follow" />
<link rel="icon" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" href="{$img_ps_dir}favicon.ico" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="{$img_ps_dir}favicon.ico" />
{if isset($css_files)}
{foreach from=$css_files key=css_uri item=media}
<link href="{$css_uri}" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="{$media}" />
{/foreach}
{/if}
[removed][removed]
[removed]
var baseDir = '{$content_dir}';
var static_token = '{$static_token}';
var token = '{$token}';
var priceDisplayPrecision = {$priceDisplayPrecision*$currency->decimals};
[removed]
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]
{if isset($js_files)}
{foreach from=$js_files item=js_uri}
[removed][removed]
{/foreach}
{/if}
{$HOOK_HEADER}
</head>

<body {if $page_name}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if}>
{if !$content_only}
  • {l s='This shop requires JavaScript to run correctly. Please activate JavaScript in your browser.'}

<!-- Header -->

{$shop_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

{$HOOK_TOP}

{$HOOK_WIZNAV}

<!-- Left -->

{$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN}

<!-- Center -->

{/if}

thank you very much

it looks ok, do you have any error or something for us to start from? have you followed the guidelines for the installation? they're in the beggining of this thread i think..

Hello, Large a mercy has all

Jet right minor problems categories s' do not post

16389_H5Ds1cIGQisqKC8yhTTo_t

in which side do you have your categories block hooked?

it only works if you have it hooked to the left_column

I don't know if someone have made some workaround or fix on that. I guess you can reuse the code inside the sitemap.php regarding the categories to make it work for wiznav.

Cheers,

Thank you for your assistance but I do not find the solution to see the pull-down menu of my category.

good evening has all,

I encounter another problem with the photograph home.png which s' do not post

Thank you very much

16391_gQL9AOW9RSIXgS3VvT2i_t

Vestax, for that problem you need to do the same as donce on the previous page of this post.

Add the {base_dir} quote to all images and file source in the wiznav.tpl.

About the other problem, don't forget to tell me in which side you have your categories block hooked...

Cheers,

Thank you very much for your assistance

successful jet has to regulate the problem of the photograph home.png

there remain to me more qua find the problem of small the categories

Hello, i would like to know if there's a way to assign images to each item on the menu bar (with css maybe?), for example Tab 1, Tab 2, etc. have them use images and not text, also the images i need would be in two languages.

Tanks.

Mario

Hello yes that is possible all this master key in the file tpl of the module wiznav

hi!

I have not understood how to install WIZNAV

I have download WIZNAV2.1.3.zip and load it in modules window. OK

But I don't see any new item in modules windows to configure link and tabs (tab1, link, tab2 link etc ) such as the image attachments N.1.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

After successfully installing the module & making the necessary changes (thank you for such generosity), I'm stuck on how to make the menu items transparent so the underlying background image in my theme shines through.

I saw an earlier post requesting something similar but can't see anything further.

I've changed the #nav attributes in wiznav.css file numerous times but to no avail.

Here's the current #nav attributes:

#nav
{
padding:0 0 6px 0;
background-colour:none;
background-image: url(../img/blankbg.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
z-index:500; font-family:arial, verdana, sans-serif;
width: 850px;
float: left
}

I've also swapped all of the .GIF files in the imgs folder for .PNG files but this doesn't seem to make it happen either.

Can you help?

Thanks

hi there,
this is the best horizontal menu module!
but i have a question, how to disable / remove category list from the left column but still work in horizontal menu?

help me please,

hi there,
this is the best horizontal menu module!
but i have a question, how to disable / remove category list from the left column but still work in horizontal menu?

help me please,

problem solved by my self ...thx :)

Hi guys,

can you tell me how to make WizNav look like www.blossomcart.com/ ?

thanks in adavance

Hey oneone you need to go into the img folder in wiznav and edit those image files in a picture editing programme(photoshop.paintshopro) and then make sure that they are saved as a gif i believe thats waht they are any way and then upload the new image files to he wiznav img folder and there you have it. if you needanymore help just pm me i am just a begginner but i have customized the wiznav already and learnt a lot.

Toby