[MODULE] WIZNAV 2.1.3 + Cat addon

WIZNAV The new generation (Back Office Interface)

Enjoy! :coolsmile:

/**================================================================

PrestaShop-Theme_Module
Wiznav 2.1.3 by Hieloiceberg
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/15185/hieloiceberg/
French and Spanish Translation By junnecito
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/1132/junnecito/
Turkish and German Translation By basar67
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/1074/basar67/
Portuguese Translation By ribamar23
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/19380/ribamar23/
Italian Translation By havanaclub
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/23457/havanaclub/
Prestashop Version 1.2.0.1
Only test it on IE7 and Mozila Firefox sorry!
I do not use anything else 

===================================================================*/

IMPORTANT!

If you are using multiple languages on your site you will need to translate all the tabs to the respective language and also if you are using the menu included it or category and search you will have to go to:
Back Office >>Tools>>Translations and choose “Modules Translations” and click on the flag according the language to be translated and search for the prestashop – wiznav – 31 expressions.
This is very important especially if you are using wiznav custom bar with the Category and search tab ON. If you don’t do it the category and search tab probably won’t show.
Remember languages included are English, French and Spanish so you must need to translate if using another language not included in package.

Turkish and German Translation
Portuguese Translation
Italian Translation

7131_am3MtZ6XeQmW4ApO3GWV_t

7132_Lm8ZjbzlppASsOSJPy4X_t

7133_y4C0KRmPhD0XxNkRKOiu_t

7162_VyztWIHF3yxh8rRavkga_t

WIZNAV2.1.3.zip

WIZNAV2.1.3-Magical_Disappearance_Fix.zip

• Like 3

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIZNAV The new generation (Back Office Interface) Enjoy! :coolsmile: /**================================================================ PrestaShop-Theme_Module Wiznav 2.1.3 by Hieloiceberg htt

I installed this and after looking at the html/css was left wondering one thing - why can't i simply add a

Hello all, I Found that for Wiznav 2.1.3 to be worked on 1.4 prestashop we have to checked on Back Office > Preference > Performance , then look for "Force Compile" click yes and your wiznav s

Posted Images

ow use this code to add to your theme in use:

===================================================================

{$HOOK_WIZNAV}

Sample:

{$shop_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

{$HOOK_TOP}

{$HOOK_WIZNAV}

donde se cambia??

ya lo he modificado y funciona muy bien
muchas gracias

Nice module.. how would you change bar colors?

You will need to edit the images and change the colors (wiznav/img)

Hello! Great!! beautiful ! :)

How would you change texte color bar?

No have .PNG Bar?? for change color bar is very most.

Thanks Advance! :)

The text color you edit at the style sheet (wiznav/css/wiznav.css)

Also a Category add on!!

Muy guapo el módulo, llevo tiempo viendo los menús de stunicholls.com y de www.cssplay.co.uk y me parece impresionante meterlos en un modulo de presta, voy a ver si le meto otro distinto a tu módulo.

Muy guapo el módulo, llevo tiempo viendo los menús de stunicholls.com y de www.cssplay.co.uk y me parece impresionante meterlos en un modulo de presta, voy a ver si le meto otro distinto a tu módulo.

Sip son buenisimos y pienso sencillo de modificarles

Nota: solo ten en cuenta que el codigo del buscador yo lo adapte para que cuando modifiques le uses tambien creo esta bajo wiznav en el archivo css

Everything works perfectly, but the categories do not appear in the bar yet.....

I activate in the Back office

Wiznav -----------------Enable

Wiznav Costume ------Disable

Category ---------------Enable

Search Bar -------------Enable

WIZNAV The new generation (Back Office Interface)

Enjoy! :coolsmile:

/**================================================================

PrestaShop-Theme_Module
Wiznav 2.1.3 by Hieloiceberg
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/15185/hieloiceberg/
French and Spanish Translation By junnecito
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/member/1132/junnecito/
Prestashop Version 1.2.0.1

===================================================================*/

IMPORTANT!

If you are using multiple languages on your site you will need to translate all the tabs to the respective language and also if you are using the menu included it or category and search you will have to go to:
Back Office >>Tools>>Translations and choose “Modules Translations” and click on the flag according the language to be translated and search for the prestashop – wiznav – 31 expressions.
This is very important especially if you are using wiznav custom bar with the Category and search tab ON. If you don’t do it the category and search tab probably won’t show.
Remember languages included are English, French and Spanish so you must need to translate if using another language not included in package.

Great Module! Thanks for sharing

Hi Everbody,

I’m new commer. I try to build the Search-CategoriesNav Module like the Search Module.jpg attach below. I try my best but i can’t, up to now the Mysearchblock.jpg is every thing I can do. Please help me out.

Thanks all.

7211_M5gcBAcssfqLgHFbSg5d_t

7212_qmZv7O6PdJY2Seo6oBw4_t

Gracias hieloiceberg, he probado hover_drop_2 y es facil retocarlo para meterlo en el módulo.

Muy bien !! quiza seria una buena idea si compartes la carpeta img, css y el tpl a los companeros para darles una opcion mas :-P

ok, me falta saber si una categoría tiene subcategorias (es la primera vez que hago algo para presta) para cambiar el color de fondo en el css, el lunes te lo paso desde la office y seguro que lo ahces en un periquete y así lo añades todos como segunda opcion de tipo de menú. No lleva imagenes, es solo el css, un par de cambios en el tpl y el js.

ok, me falta saber si una categoría tiene subcategorias (es la primera vez que hago algo para presta) para cambiar el color de fondo en el css, el lunes te lo paso desde la office y seguro que lo ahces en un periquete y así lo añades todos como segunda opcion de tipo de menú. No lleva imagenes, es solo el css, un par de cambios en el tpl y el js.

El que hice trabajo con varios niveles de subcategorias y el codigo lo puedes ver en el tpl no toque nada mas solo copie parte del modulo de categorias y le anedi a mi tpl fue todo.

Sweet you have lots of modules in action there............... the phone on display how old is it and what it will be the real price?

created menus and no have active the categories. over cursor the menu motos and subcategories appear automatically (this categorie - moto)
is possible?

in wiznav.tpl? where?

You probably will need to hard code at the tpl line 65 to something like this:

>

{l s='Motos' mod='wiznav'}  
</pre>
<ul>
{l s='Accessories' mod='wiznav'}

{l s='Cotoveleiras' mod='wiznav'}
{l s='Joalheiras' mod='wiznav'}
{l s='Óculos' mod='wiznav'}

{l s='Helmets' mod='wiznav'}
           </ul>
<br

and keep doing all the cats

Dear hieloiceberg,

In case, i used Wiznav Costume function and 4 or 5 button. This module can't auto resize the button fill full the bar? Could you fix this problem? Many thanks

Hello hieloiceberg,

I like your module : it allows great flexibility and I would like to implement in my site.

BUT ...

It seems to me that your module enter in collusion with 2 other modules :
- "Categories block with drop down menu by daYmo" that I use on the left column : it blends easily with your module.
- Images Enlarge (v1.2), which enlarge image on mouseover (www.marghoobsuleman.com | www.giftlelo.com) : no longer works.

Is here something that I did not understand or badly configured?

Would you have an idea? a solution?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Hello hieloiceberg,

I like your module : it allows great flexibility and I would like to implement in my site.

BUT ...

It seems to me that your module enter in collusion with 2 other modules :
- "Categories block with drop down menu by daYmo" that I use on the left column : it blends easily with your module.
- Images Enlarge (v1.2), which enlarge image on mouseover (www.marghoobsuleman.com | www.giftlelo.com) : no longer works.

Is here something that I did not understand or badly configured?

Would you have an idea? a solution?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Hello Fadart the module was made using the default blockcategories on PrestaShop so if you are using a replacement module for the categories of course my won't work properly so you will need to edite the navagation bar according to your module in use.

Can you send me the module you are using.

Hello hieloiceberg, thank you for your quick response.

1) Sorry for my first statement: the problem with Images Enlarge (v1.2), which enlarge image on mouseover, was elsewhere (I do not know where, but I got tired of looking and got my last backup) : it works again !

But apparently, there is a conflict between this 2 modules : Wiznav and Daymo (see the picture).

I find the "+" and "-" pictures from Daymo in the Wiznav sub-menus. Bizarre, no?

7295_H0DsatWQb1baxPxHV8rn_t

7296_nlzDLCk9ni0dJ9csMPA1_t

Hi

I got problems installing with theme et-black, i already do all the modification and traductions.

The problem appear when i add code in header.php, work well in French, but when i want to see the site in other language, see a blank page (English and Portuguese)

someone got an idea?

Thank you very much

Ray

Hi Hieloiceberg!

Thanks for a great module.
I have found a problem, maybe it's just on my site but when I go to cart and choose payment method the wiznav disappear. Same happens in product page when clicking tell a friend.

Hope you have an answer on this.

serox

Hi Hieloiceberg,

thanks so much for this very usefull module.
I use it now on my site to display generic informatino (sitemap, homepage etc...)
tks so much !
Fabrice

Hi

Just installed the module and there's only a small problem as you can see in the image. if the name of the categories is to long it goes out bounds, any idea how to fix?
i will make the translation to portuguese ;)

best regards

cheers

7440_IcyGE7xJhBXw7kKT7fPJ_t

Hi

Just installed the module and there's only a small problem as you can see in the image. if the name of the categories is to long it goes out bounds, any idea how to fix?

best regards

cheers

Fixed. Modified the width="90" attributes to "150" :)

Attach Portuguese language.

Thank you

pt.php

Hi

best regards

cheers

Thank you

Thanks for the contribution :cheese: and I'm glad you took care of your problem!

How do I install it ?? I dont get it ....

Back Office>>Modules>>wiznav install

or what is it that you do not get!! :-S

I love the look of this bar, and really want to use this on my site, but need help installing. I can't seem to get the module to appear in BO. Install only asked for the .tar file. I have uploaded with ftp, but still don't see in BO, and no tool bar shows on home page. I'm using PS 1.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong...

Thanks!
Gadgetgal

Please read these steps and see if you can tell where I have gone wrong....Thiese are the steps I took:
unzipped the files, and copied to my modules folder the "wiznav folder and contents", this folder and contents were uploaded via ftp. I made the change for the hook in the header.tpl, and the appropriate change in the header.php and uploaded these as well.

I'm not showing anything on the webpage, and nothing in the BO. Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, I have a problem with this module. I uploaded via ftp the folder "wiznav" (the folder that is inside upload/modules folder) in the modules folder in my prestashop store folder. But when I tried to install, accessing to the modules tab in BO, the list of modules is not appeared me. No modules (nothing) in the modules tab. Any solution?
Thank you so much

Hi

best regards

cheers

Thank you

Hi ribamar23,
Where to fix?
thanks

Thanks for this awesome toolbar!

Anyways, I just have one question on that for you:
How do I get rid of the white bar at the bottom of it?

Halp.jpg

(Disregard the other two things - I am already asking others on another thread about that.)

Thanks a lot for this toolbar very usefull. Just a little evolution would be nice! Custumer's information (welcom, acces to order and so on) should be acceded thru this tool bar as the connection disconnexion is.

• 2 weeks later...
I just download the front packages and they do work fine!

Package:

UPLOAD/modules/wiznav

PrestaShop:

PRESTASHOP_ROOT/modules/wiznav

Dear Sir,

I just installed your module..it's very nice module..but only small problem..why i can not see the home.png picture on browser? on IE only show as "x" and firefox nothing at all..Please advise..I check on img folder, home.png is exist..Appreciated your advise..thks

RESOLVED! Thanks Atch!

I'm having a big problem with wiznav in IE6 and Chrome.
I really want to use wiznav and I'll gladly make separate CSS files for any and all browsers if I could just figure out what the problem is.

I've tried replacing the original HEADER.PHP as well as fresh copies of all of the wiznav files (with and without the fix applied), and a few different themes and nothing seems to work.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY NICE SCRIPT
I WANT TO ADD CUSTOM IMAGES TO MY CUSTOM LINKS.
HOW CAN I DO THAT!?

THX IN ADVANCE

*Edit

Nic3 I FIGURED IT
JUST AD THIS TO THE LINK

REPLACE THE IMAGE SO YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER

GREAT!!!

HI I NOW HAVE A PROBLEM

THE MENU DOES NOT SHOW AT MODULE

"SENDTOAFRIEND"
AND
"CONTACTPRODUCT"

fOR eXAMPLE I FOUND IN THIS THREAD THIS PAGE WHO HAVE ALSO THIS "ERROR"
http://ccampea.com/lojacc/product.php?id_product=31
CHANGE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISCH TO SEE THE "SEND TO FRIEND" LINK AND AFTER CLICK ON THIS THE NAVIGATION BAR DOES NOT SHOW:

HOW CAN I FIX THAT???
THX IN ADVANCE

HI I NOW HAVE A PROBLEM

THE MENU DOES NOT SHOW AT MODULE

“SENDTOAFRIEND”
AND
“CONTACTPRODUCT”

fOR eXAMPLE I FOUND IN THIS THREAD THIS PAGE WHO HAVE ALSO THIS “ERROR”
http://ccampea.com/lojacc/product.php?id_product=31
CHANGE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISCH TO SEE THE “SEND TO FRIEND” LINK AND AFTER CLICK ON THIS THE NAVIGATION BAR DOES NOT SHOW:

HOW CAN I FIX THAT???
THX IN ADVANCE

Hello, 

icons of the bar Wiznav not visible when the URL Rewriting is enabled with v1.2 alpha 2 and v1.2 beta 1

only problem with the v1.2 testing the configuration and default store, categories, products, etc. ...

The failure is that the htaccess is no longer present in the v1.2.

Normal operation when you register your own products, URL rewriting enabled.

Problem solved for my part I no longer use the default store for testing!

Weird, I tested in localhost in a Mac using MAMP and it worked great, and now i'm testing in a PC with Easyphp and in the page of the product the bar doesn't show the images of the bar, only white images with an "?".

In both cases, I'm using the .htaccess file for friendly URL's.

Bonjour,

J'ai installé votre module sur mon site.
J'ai mis les catégories en lien sur la Wiznav, mais je voudrais que les sous menus apparaissent lorsque l'on passe sur une des catégories.

J'ai vu le post concernant les motos mais les catégories sont en hardcodés.
Je trouve la solution bien mais elle pose un souci, elle demande de modifier le code lors de changements des sous catégories.
Serait-il possible de mettre les catégories en barre horizontale et par catégories avec les sous catégories en sous menus?
L'idée serait de mettre les catégories du Wiznav en barre horizontale et de bénéficer des sous menus avec le code existant.

D'autre part je ne parviens pas à retirer la bande blanche sous la barre.

Merci pour votre support.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly this is an excellent module, just what I was looking for.

I hope however someone can help. For some reason the PNG icons on the navigation bar do not show as transparent. I have attached a screen shot to show the problem. This is not a problem with the module as I have seen it fine on other sites, however on mine I have a problem. I am using Firefox 3.0.11 and also checked with IE 7, but still get the same problem. I wonder if it is anything to do with my hosting company.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful for some direction as this seems really odd.

Many thanks

9343_T2wwqHFHyCoO1juP1F93_t

Hi, I've tried to follow the installation but is having no luck.

This is what I did:

1. Download 'WizNav.zip' file
2. Extract the files
3. (Using FileZilla) I dragged the whole extracted file to the UPLOAD root folder of Prestashop - for me this is just my homepage.
4. Then I dragged the whole extracted file to the root of my Prestashop/Prestashop theme

Where is the Wiznav.tpl file?

I'm using version 1.2 by the way.

Thanks

Hi Rookie85

I had a similar problem, this is the answer.

When you download the zip file, navigate to the directory wiznav, then drag and drop this directory into the modules directory in Prestashop installation using Filezilla.

You will then need to edit the header.php file found in the Prestashop root directory and the header.tpl file found in the themes/yourtheme directory

Just copy and paste the information from the info file found in the download then use the back office to install navwiz module.

The problem I have however is for some reason the PNG images do not appear transparent.

Regards

I just download the front packages and they do work fine!

Package:

UPLOAD/modules/wiznav

PrestaShop:

PRESTASHOP_ROOT/modules/wiznav

Dear Sir,

I just installed your module..it's very nice module..but only small problem..why i can not see the home.png picture on browser? on IE only show as "x" and firefox nothing at all..Please advise..I check on img folder, home.png is exist..Appreciated your advise..thks

The home.png name is slightly wrong in the img folder is is actually named Home.png, change it to home.png and it works.