[MODULE] Home featured with zoom v1.7 (now multistore) - PS 1.2/1.6

Show featured products with a zoom effect. You can set the edge, the type and size of images, colors, etc.

Features:
Multilingual
Fully configurable
Cross browser
browsers.png

Demo:
http://prestashoptem...s.com.ar/test66

v1.1 - solved issue on ps 1.4.8.2
v1.2 - can be added in product-list
v1.3 - Multistore support and correct a bug with size
v1.4 - added new image type for PS 1.5

v1.6 - added ALT attributes

home-featured-zoom-prestashop.jpg
Visit our site for more free modules and last version of this module
www.catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar

attached version 1.0

homefeaturedzoom.zip v1.7

homefeaturedzoom.zip

Edited by shacker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Shacker ! You are a truly top contributor to our community.

I wonder if this module can be adapted to be used with the product listings of the categories.

Regards,

R.

I don't find how to attach a file in this editor nor would I be too happy to do it.

Can you give me an email address where I could send it ?

I'd be happy to offer a small Paypal pay for your trouble.

Kind Regards,

R.

OK, I'll keep watching this thread.

So in the end the module will zoom not only the homefeatured products but the ones from each categories listing too, right ?

• 1 month later...

Great module, thankyou!

I have a problem, could you help me please?

When I open a category, everything goes well. The list and the zoom work perfect.

BUT when in the category I try to sort or to use the block layered navigation module (filter), the result "product-list" does not show neither the zoom nor the products are well displayed.

I attached some images that shows the problem and also my product-list.tpl file. Maybe I made a mistake including the line <a href... :unsure:

Thanks in advance.

post-65131-0-84540800-1346170928_thumb.jpg

post-65131-0-63398400-1346170951_thumb.jpg

product-list.tpl.txt

Edited by newmanu (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

i found the problem.

The block layered navigation overwrites the class of the product list,

you need to do the changes in blocklayered.js too to get the same code in product-list and layered module

i found the problem. The block layered navigation overwrites the class of the product list, you need to do the changes in blocklayered.js too to get the same code in product-list and layered module

Sorry but I don't know where to do the changes.

Because the code you supplied is a .tpl but this file is a .js

:-/

Could you help me please? Muchas gracias.

blocklayered.js.txt

Edited by newmanu (see edit history)

Hi Shacker, love this module.

I would like to include on my product list also and without the zoom effect. Could you post to replace what code new code please?

Also, can someone tell me how to adjust background height of pics? You can see here: http://74.117.145.119/~tooters/

I have much white background that i would like to not show.

Thanks so much!!

Edited by jmaybes (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I don't know where to do the changes.

Because the code you supplied is a .tpl but this file is a .js

:-/

Could you help me please? Muchas gracias.

Hi shacker, can you help me please with this topic?

Thanks in advence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really know if you still support this nice module. Thanks anyway you made it free.

Until now I couldn't solve my problem. When I filter my list using "Layered Navigation Block" from PS, the module "Home Featured Zoom" is not working and also the filtered list of products is not properly displayed.

I don't really know what could be the problem and as shacker suggested before, I don't know how to make changes in a blocklayered.js :-(

If maybe somebody could help me on this issue, I would be more than thankful.

I observed that when I use LayeredNavigation in my site a hash "#" is added to the URL and in this moment the module HomeFeaturedZoom doesn't work any more. Some tips? Please.

hi, works on ps 1.5

shows products in homepage if have discounts on no

its only in homepage

Thank you for the awesome module... How can I make it so that the original image doesn't change on mouse over?

Here's my site, you can see what I'm talking about when you mouse over the images http://www.incontishop.com

i see ok in your site

i see ok in your site

Thanks for the reply. I know it works but if you see when you mouse over the original image, that image moves down and to the right? The zoom works perfectly but the original image moves when you mouse over. Are you not seeing this?

Thanks for the reply. I know it works but if you see when you mouse over the original image, that image moves down and to the right? The zoom works perfectly but the original image moves when you mouse over. Are you not seeing this?

This is vecouse you need to configure the image width in the same size as the image type selected (129 px for home image for example)

Hi! Could you login in? Did you find the problem? Thanks.

i tested but seems is in conflict with layered navigation. try go to modules, positions and put the zoom more on top that the layered in the header section

This is vecouse you need to configure the image width in the same size as the image type selected (129 px for home image for example)

Thanks that did the trick!

Now the only problem I have is I can't figure out which Z-Index property to change in order for the header block to be underneath the zoomed image. I tried changing the z-index in the #header in global.css but then that made the ajax cart drop down in my header not look right. So then I changed all the z-index properties in the overlays.css to 9999 and still nothing changed. Any ideas?

You can see here

• 3 weeks later...

I eagerly looked for such a module and am very happy that you offer this one for free beside so many other great ones on your site.

However, I installed your module via BO (install module zip from disk), then I disable the featured products module that came with my PS V1.49 and enabled yours.

The result is that not one product is shown under home?

Where is my error?

What can I do?

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello i have instaled this module and another one, called "sliders everywhere !

And it display zoomed image under slider !

How can i put zoomed images on top of slider?

Second question ! How to zoom product list images ?

Thanks !

Thank You very much now it is solved ! :)

Maybe you can help with some small problems !?

1.Is it possible that product opens with 1 clik when i click on zoomed image ? Now it opens only when I click on product name !

2.Which line i must edit to get zoomed image smaller ?

3. In erlier posts I have noticed that version 1.2 can be added to prduct list page ?

Edited by johnxl (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. For the moment no, cant make link on image. In the homefeaturedzoom.tpl, you have the images loaded thickbox_default around line 34

<a href='{$link->getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, 'thickbox_default')}' class = 'cloud-zoom' id='zoom1' rel="adjustX: 0, adjustY:0, softFocus:true" data='{$product.link}'> 

you can replace with a image format with less size

Edited by shacker (see edit history)