Bulk update quantity / price

Hi Ruilong,

Does your module allow you to update the quantity (to any number) and price of the attributes as well ? .

All the best,
Cerberus22

yes, you can set any number that the database can handle.
the attributes have a price adjustment value, not a total price, but you can change the adjustment as you want.

Thanks for your reply,

Just one more question, can I also change the attributes number (quantity of attribute in stock) ?

yes, attributes can change quantity in stock and price adjustment (like 50 or -50).

thanks for the info, I will give it a try.

all the best,
Cerberus22

UPDATE : installed ok, I had to make one adjustment to the name of the php file

(from this : bulkproducts.php to this : BulkProducts.php)

Thanks for a very usefull module (and at a very good price)

have fun,
Cerberus22

In my shop this module don't update prices. I have error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/admina/tabs/BulkProducts.php on line 93

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/admina/tabs/BulkProducts.php on line 64

:(

In my shop this module don't update prices. I have error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/admina/tabs/BulkProducts.php on line 93

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/admina/tabs/BulkProducts.php on line 64

:(

Hi Milano2, did you check the checkboxes next to the products you want to update? (to the left of the productname)

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...