PrestaSupport

[THEME] Free Theme a limited time

Hello!

One of our theme is now updated and we will share it for free on a limited time. It is built and tested on prestashop version 1.4.8.2. ## Notice - imageslider is ot included ##

Demo is here

Download from here (you need to fill in your email and it will be sent to you)

Read more about the theme on our blog

Edited by Prestashop-Planet (see edit history)

Hm.. I see some errors when i installed it. The search box not in place and in categories menu there is no categories. only in top menu is.

post-373811-0-69339100-1340029276_thumb.png

Hm.. I see some errors when i installed it. The search box not in place and in categories menu there is no categories. only in top menu is.

Hi

Have you installed it on 1.4.8?

*Uninstall "permanent links block" and the searchbox will look better

Categories not showing up.. It is not a theme issue i think, maybe you have to reset the categories block. Or do the installation one more time.

We have just add a new installation video that you can watch:

When attempting to install with theme installer as per video I get "Bad configuration file" error. Installing manually results in broken theme.

I am running version 1.4.8.2 and do not have permanent link block installed.

Seems like a nice theme; but, it should not require certain settings to function, nor should any setting break a theme. One would have to ask is this a prestashop problem, or a theme problem.

Please read the forum rules:

Specific forum's rules

The common forum rules still apply in that section. But be sure to follow also the following point here.

This is a place to share your experiences and knowledge.

If you are posting your own module or theme, you must post your file as an attachment directly to your post. Any posts with a link to a download site or a request for donations will be moved or deleted.

All topics here should start with an answer, not a question.

You can use (almost) all other sections of the forum to ask for help or anything you need related to PrestaShop, but here you're the one who gives us tips and good practices.

Please make a wise use of the following tags at the beginning of the title:

[CLASS] Topic related to a class (overriding or complex utilisation)

[CONTROLLER] Topic related to a front controller (overriding or complex utilisation)

[ADMIN] Topic related to back-office improvements

[TEMPLATE] Template modifications, minor fixes (for major improvements) related to the default template.

[TIP] Use this tag for posting small articles about a particular function, best practices, etc.

[MODULE] It's obvious.

[CORE] You should never use it, we don't encourage modifications of PrestaShop core files.

Okey we will not post anything more for free at this forum. People can find our free products without this forum i guess..