Fedex Carrier Module - Error 868 : Service Not Allowed

Hi,

Need some help here with the free Fedex Carrier Module V1.2.6.

I keep getting Error 868 : Service Not Allowed when configuring the module.

I have chosen the following service configuration :

Default pickup type : Regular pickup

Default packaging type : Fedex Pak

Delivery service : International Priority

I have also tried a dozen other combination of service configuration including every single delivery service available. None of them work. Just keep getting Error 868.

Any idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks

Hi blomker,

In FedEx's webservice, Error 868 means "Weight exceeds limit allowed for the origin." I would recommend that you check the weights set for your products, the Weight Ranges set in your Back Office, and even contact FedEx directly to find out why you may be getting this error.

-Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the suggestions. Tried lowering the Weight Ranges from the default 10,000kg to 50kg but error remain the same.

Any logs I can check for more details on the cause of this error?

Will try Fedex support as well.

Br,

Bei YEr

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the suggestions. Tried lowering the Weight Ranges from the default 10,000kg to 50kg but error remain the same.

Any logs I can check for more details on the cause of this error?

Will try Fedex support as well.

Br,

Bei YEr

You should have some error logs in your FedEx account, and I would definitely recommend that you contact FedEx directly because that error is generated on their end.

-Mike

Hi,

I have got a response from Fedex. It appear that when Pretashop Fedex Carrier module is performing a webservice test, it uses the same address for Shipper and Recipient. For my case, it was a Malaysia address and Fedex does not provide domestic services for Malaysia->Malaysia. That's why it was throwing an error.

Is there any workaround for this? Need a way to avoid Malaysia -> Malaysia address when performing Webservice Test by the module. Hope the developer/owner of this module can look into this.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

The only problem is my Fedex account is not for domestic shipping, hence the system rejected domestic destination address.

However, it will gladly accept international destination addresses as my Fedex account is mainly for International Priority & International Economy.

Just need your help to hack the module to have a fixed international address (anywhere in U.S.A) when performing the Webservices Test.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

The only problem is my Fedex account is not for domestic shipping, hence the system rejected domestic destination address.

However, it will gladly accept international destination addresses as my Fedex account is mainly for International Priority & International Economy.

Just need your help to hack the module to have a fixed international address (anywhere in U.S.A) when performing the Webservices Test.

Thanks

I can't provide you any suggestions for circumventing FedEx's own regulations. You can try calling them to see what they suggest, but I can't suggest anything myself.

-Mike