igal14

help with tmfooterlinks lang not apear

hello im trying edit tmfooterlinks.tpl

example

<div id="tmfooterlinks">

<div>

<h4>{l s='Information' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</h4>

<ul>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='Contact' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap.php')}">{l s='Sitemap' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=2')}">{l s='Legal Notice' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=3')}">{l s='Terms and conditions' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=4')}">{l s='About us' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

</ul>

when i change the english words to my lang its apear like that "????????" how can i fix that?

that mysql format it ok and suport my lang[hebrew] , all other languge that us other caps then english russha also display as "????"

Edited by igal14 (see edit history)

This part - mod='tmfooterlinks is used to turn English to new language. So if you set Prestacart to a new language they will change automatically.

If really want to hard code the language, remove "mod='tmfooterlinks".

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='связаться'}</a></li>

you can chance

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='Contact' mod='tmfooterlinks'}</a></li>

to

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}"> iletişim </a></li>

Still not working showing as "??????"...

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}"> iletişim </a></li>

show as.. ileti?im

and

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='связаться'}</a></li>

show as "???????"

mysql is utf8

Edited by igal14 (see edit history)