Change links and translate in header?

I have a Swedish store and would like to use the the theme pzone, because it looks awesome (kudos to the creator!), however I don't know how to change the links right below the header. It says "Home", "About us", "Our stores", "Delivery index" and "Contact us", but I wish to change some of those links and translate them to Swedish. I've looked in translations but no luck, I tried to change the header.tpl file but even though I changed it the changes won't show up.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I would very much appreciate if any of you could shed some light on this. :)

I belive that with the themes you have something who is placed in Moduls and Other moduls something that names Above Horisontell meny. And in that you need to do configuration. Right??Andigirl

I don't think so, I've looked around but I couldn't find anything. I checked the thread for the pzone theme here on these forums and another user who asked basically the same question as me got the response that he/she should be able to edit the links in the header.tpl file. I must have missed a step or something? Gah, this is driving me insane! ;)

Yay, I fixed it!!! *jumps up and down* I chose force compile yes and cache no, plus emptied the stuff in smarty/cache and smarty/compile and now it shows up. Haha, I feel like the biggest idiot.

Thank you so much guys for trying to help me, I appreciate it a lot!

Tack, Mr Pellets. :)

Glad för din skull. :-).

Happy for you.//Regards

Where did you changit then?? I have some of that I needed to change to, but could fint it. Was it in header.tpl then?

Sorry for a late reply, yeah, it was all in header.tpl. :)

Kram på dig!