Dan1

Add products to cart and send for a shipping quote (module)

I have my shop set up to only accept US shipping and billing addresses. Because of lack of ability to verify international credit cards with an address check, I choose to process each international order manually. International customers are instructed to contact us through the store form. It gets tedious for customers to type out their orders. Some just send a general inquiry, then when I respond via email they respond attaching a screen capture of their cart. This is not easy for me to work with. Their first question is always about shipping cost.

I think an ideal solution would be a send cart for a shipping quote type of module. I figure a customer will add his order to the cart before they realize they can't check out because their country is not available as a billing address nor shipping address. At this point it would be convenient to have a visible button to send the contents of the cart for a shipping quote.

Is there already a module that performs a similar function?

• Like 1

I am interested in such a module, too