Can't get vouchers to work

I can't seem to get the vouchers to work properly. They seem to set up just fine, but when I enter the code into the shopping cart, I get this error:

There is 1 error :

1. This voucher is not valid for marked or reduced products.

I can't seem to get the vouchers to work properly. They seem to set up just fine, but when I enter the code into the shopping cart, I get this error:

There is 1 error :

1. This voucher is not valid for marked or reduced products.

This means one or more of the products in your cart have meen marked as 'on sale'. product page: Display "on sale" icon on product page and text on product listing.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

ok, so much for the simple fix eh?

are you ready?

Try turning off your cache in back office-->preferences-->performance

this bit:

06.03.2012-15.19.43.png

http://screencast.com/t/KnVIdVLW8Yi

Now go test your voucher.

If this solves the problem, then (first back up and then) modify classes/cacheFS.php as follows: (line 57)

public function setNumRows($key, $value, $expire = 0)
{
 return $this->set($key.'_nrows', $value, $expire);
}

TO:

public function setNumRows($key, $value, $expire = 0)
{
 $this->_setKeys();
 if (isset($this->_keysCached[$key.'_nrows']))
  return true;
 $return = $this->set($key.'_nrows', $value, $expire);
 $this->_writeKeys();
 return $return;
}

Upload your change.

Turn you cache back on.

Suerte!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

My vouchers funtionality is not working for product discounts:

• I dont get any error, I just introduce the voucher and the checkout page appears with no change
  • if i introduce a freedelivery voucher, i do get the discount!!!

Tried the chache solution with no sucess

any clues?

Hello!!

My vouchers funtionality is not working for product discounts:

• I dont get any error, I just introduce the voucher and the checkout page appears with no change
  • if i introduce a freedelivery voucher, i do get the discount!!!

Tried the chache solution with no sucess

any clues?

Uhm, no clue. But it is difficult to diagnose these sorts of problems with just descriptions. It took me several days to find the fix for another customer...try this, turn off your file cache...and try the voucher again...also what version are you on? did you upgrade to this version? and most importantly did you change any core?

• 4 months later...

Alright, now I've been searching for this for the whole day. I have this PrestaShop™ 1.5.0.17 - installed on a sub-domain in my own domain. I did an upgrade from the 1.4 and now a bunch of things just stopped working. I got most of them working but the new Cart Rule system is not working at all. I'm able to create vouchers in the BO but customers don't get any vouchers. I had some problems during upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5, I think some files might be corrupt or something, also I had problem because of being in a sub-domain, had to use multi-store system (even though I only have one store) - so I think its all messed up now..

Test 1 - created voucher with all default settings for a specific customer (and no voucher code) --- customer unable to see the voucher.

Test 2 - created the same voucher but assigned a voucher code - still not working. In the cart screen, there is no place to key-in a voucher code, and I couldn't find it anywhere else either.

Test 3 - created another voucher but instead of assigning to a specific customer, made it open to anyone with no limitations or conditions - same issue.

Test 4 - took the test 3 voucher and assigned a voucher code - nothing...

Test 5 - changed a whole lot of Performance, cache, security, compiling, etc. settings --- no vouchers...

Test 6 - created vouchers for customer groups - not helpful.

Test 7 - tried to FTP all original files that had the name similar to anything to do with price_rules, cart_rules... - still same issue :(

Can anyone please enlighten??

Thanks loads

• 2 months later...