Need some help with finishing the editing of my theme

Ive only started working with prestashop since the 17th so im getting use to everything but in stuck.

my site is sinnerslingerie.com (dont worry theres no 18+ items on there just a test image and my descriptions of the sections when you click them.

What i want is to have a boarder around all mt content so from where by header is down to my footer and then i want to have only the white outside bits coloured say plum (will look into colours later call it black for helps sake)

the second issue i have is http://www.sinnerslingerie.com/order.php where do i change the text to white from the unable to see green :S

Thank you in advance i have been looking through the forums for a while now getting a lot of good information.

Fixed all the issues i had only thing i want to do is the box thing.

I havnt seen a theme similar to give an example of what i want but if you see this forum page how the forum content box is seperate from the blue? Thats what u want to do, put a boarder around all the content so the white space on the outside is sectioned off and then white space colour it a faded pink or something.

To add colour onto the outside area of your site you need to add 2 background color codes into your css file.

At Line 14 in the body div add background:black; or whatever you want the outside to be.

Then at line 180 in the page div add background:white; or whatever you want the inside on your site to be.

Alter colours accordingly with html colors or hex codes.

Edit: If you want to add a border around the inside just add the border code within the page div, something like Border: 1px solid black;

I am presuming you mean the spaces above your logo and the area below your footer links.

In the page div again. Change the margins to -10px auto 2px;

As for the footer area, it looks like you have a module or image inserted into that section. Check your footer.tpl file, looks like this I think. Where it says table height there is no size code, try inserting a zero there.

{$HOOK_FOOTER}