Burhan BVK

Info on Developer Certification in addons

My previous topic was moved so I am starting a new one. I don't know how any other forum is more relevant, as I am trying to get certified for the addons site.

How can I learn more about getting a Prestashop developer certification? I have submitted the form weeks ago but have not received any information.

I just received a response today (in French so I had to use Google translate), it said that they never received my request. You clearly have some problems with the forms on your site. None of them seems to work properly.

Hey there we also filled the form, from more then a month now, no response, should we fill it again?

@Dreamtheme i'm afraid Camille didn't receive your informations

To avoid loss of time, i'm giving you her email on private message.

Why certifications, for example in Spain, has thrown only in Madrid and Barcelona?

Is the rest of Spain is not important?

Sorry for my English

Hello all,

Only certified agencies can submit certified modules on Prestashop addons. If the developper or the agency is not certified, the module will be submitted as "comunity". If you want all the details of a certification partnership, please, contact me by private message.

@nadie, of course the rest of Spain is important ! We have a majority of web agencies are in Barcelona and Madrid but we have also web agencies certified in Valencia, pais vasco, Sevilla etc.

Please, feel free to ask me if you have any doubt.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Frédéric

Hello all,

Only certified agencies can submit certified modules on Prestashop addons. If the developper or the agency is not certified, the module will be submitted as "comunity". If you want all the details of a certification partnership, please, contact me by private message.

@nadie, of course the rest of Spain is important ! We have a majority of web agencies are in Barcelona and Madrid but we have also web agencies certified in Valencia, pais vasco, Sevilla etc.

Please, feel free to ask me if you have any doubt.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Frédéric

I guess this is not the answer of whitelighter's question. Can you clarify please?

Good morning,

I am going to try to clarify my answer :)

Only certified web agencies and certified developers can submit a certified module in addons.

To become a certified web agency, please write me in private message and I will tell you all the details about a certification program.

To become a certified freelancer, you only have to pass an freelance test with at minimum 80% of right answers (development and integration test). There is a yearly fee of 1 500€ to become a cerified freelancer.

You can do the test in our office in Paris or during the events we participate, we will be next week to the e-commerce show in Paris, to see all our events you can have a look to this page http://evenements.prestashop.com/

Hope this is clearer for you.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Frederic

Good morning,

I am going to try to clarify my answer :)

Only certified web agencies and certified developers can submit a certified module in addons.

To become a certified web agency, please write me in private message and I will tell you all the details about a certification program.

To become a certified freelancer, you only have to pass an freelance test with at minimum 80% of right answers (development and integration test). There is a yearly fee of 1 500€ to become a cerified freelancer.

You can do the test in our office in Paris or during the events we participate, we will be next week to the e-commerce show in Paris, to see all our events you can have a look to this page http://evenements.prestashop.com/

Hope this is clearer for you.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Frederic

Hi Frederic

Not everyone can travel to Paris to become freeelance certificate, and can not go to the big cities where there are events for independent certification, there are other methods?

Sorry,

My English is not very good, I hope you understand the message

Hi Frederic

Not everyone can travel to Paris to become freeelance certificate, and can not go to the big cities where there are events for independent certification, there are other methods?

Sorry,

My English is not very good, I hope you understand the message

Hi Victor,

We don't have for the moment the possibility to do the test online so it is only during our events Prestashop or tradeshow.

We will be in London the 2nd and 3rd of October and in Sevilla the 18th of October. We try to organize events around Europe but it is not so easy to organize..

Regards,

Hi Victor,

We don't have for the moment the possibility to do the test online so it is only during our events Prestashop or tradeshow.

We will be in London the 2nd and 3rd of October and in Sevilla the 18th of October. We try to organize events around Europe but it is not so easy to organize..

Regards,

Thanks for the information.

Best regards,

Hi Victor,

Regards,

Hi there,

Online tests should be option, Cisco do their tests online, you have 30 secs to answer per question so you cannot cheat :)