mux

[Solved] "Customers who bought this item also bought" Not working

Why dont you use the free module in prestashop for this?

This module is also free... If you know a better module than this then please tell me!!!

The prestashop built in module is available as 'cross selling module' . You will find it under back office > modules > front office features. What version of prestashop are you using?

Edited by indus (see edit history)

Oh my goodness...... i don't know why can't i find this before... BTW i am using PrestaShop™ 1.4.7.3. Thanks for this. I have another question. I my localhost i have installed PrestaShop™ 1.4.8.2 but there i can't find this module. Can i get a solo version of this to re-install????

indus... i have installed this module. Thanks for your guidance.

Great.

Also remember, to see this module working, you need to finish an order on your test site. So to test if the module works, you have to go to back office > orders and change status of some test order to 'shipped' or 'delivered' etc.

Good luck

I have already made some test purchases and changed status to "delivered" and that orders are green now. I have made 7 purchases all from one category from two different users. But i am still not able to see this module working on any product??? Either there might be some problem or i should made some more test purchases????

It will only start working for new orders. :) You have just now installed the module.

Thanks a lot indus... module started its work.

Thanks a lot again.

Now do me another favour. Guide me how to mark this post as solved?