Nabeel Aejaz

How to change carrier fees in the database?

Hi,

Somehow I am not able to change the carrier fees in prestashop backend. I am using Prestashop version 1.4.4 - I have tried numerous things suggested in the forums here, disabling cache, force compile, changing permissions, etc etc but none of them seemed to work.

Now I am trying to edit the carrier fees value directly in the database, and I am unable to locate the database file regarding carrier fees for 2 days. Kindly help to point it out. Thank you.

Which Carrier you are using ?? and try to update your version of prestashop because there are many issues in this version...

We are using Skynet, a custom carrier that we have defined. But its not changing carrier fees anymore. Also I am unable to locate the database file, so that I can edit it manually. Kindly help to point out the database table in which carrier fees are stored. Thanks.

I have just checked if have you manually configured your shipping carrier and set up carrier fee manually then

Goto ps_delivery and change your price value

id_delivery id_carrier id_range_price id_range_weight id_zone price

Edited by fahadi86 (see edit history)
  • Like 2