Where do I find the list of newsletter subscribers?

Hi kissandburn.

I did not think about this until today and the only way I found to check the mails list was:

- go to the Back Office - Modules and search for Newsletter v2.0 by PrestaShop.

Install it then press "Configure" and "Export .CSV File"... it will generate a file with all the e-mails registered in your newsletter block.

Hope this helps.

Miguel

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi All.

Newsletter Subscribers can only be seen by exporting the csv file?

Is it not visible directly in the BO? If the user subscribers using the newsletter block is the only way to view this by exporting a csv file? It doesn't seem a very good way? Am i wrong?

Secondly, if a user is already subscribed, and then sets up a account, will it create a duplicate email address? When creating an account it again asks the user if they want to register,  doesn't this just confuse the user if the user has already signed up for the newsletter?

I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

HI, 

well, it's not good way indeed.

Does that mean you agree or disagree with me? I am not referring to sending of newsletter for that we can use the built in template or mailchimp, etc, I am referring to managing of newsletter subscription by the newsletter signup box. Currently Prestashop latest out of the box version you need to export the csv file in order just to look at the who has signed up.  Their are third party modules, but funny that we can't view/delete/edit in BO.

And secondly, if a user is subscribed to the newsletter already and subsequently orders a product, prestahop (during checkout) will again ask the user if they want to be part of the newsletter during registration, so its a a little confusing for the user? or am i wrong?

Wouldn't it be better to insert the email sign up in the customer list rather than a separate list?

Thanks for your input.

Ricky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

From the modules i clicked "configure" on the Newsletter by Prestashop, after i click export CSV the page just reloads, does it mean the CSV was downloaded? if yes where is it downloaded to?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 2/3/2014 at 8:34 PM, yog_sothoth said:

Well actually if you want to see the contacts signed in, you can do it trough out db table ps_newsletter, and export them by SQL.

Hi! In my db table ps_newsletter is empty, how that possible if about 4000 subscribers if i do export from Newsletter module? I need only email addresses, not all info as exports Newsletter module.
Help please, which query in db export only email addresses of subscribers?

• 2 years later...
On 5/22/2018 at 12:07 PM, mskbro said:

Hi! In my db table ps_newsletter is empty, how that possible if about 4000 subscribers if i do export from Newsletter module? I need only email addresses, not all info as exports Newsletter module.
Help please, which query in db export only email addresses of subscribers?

The table is ps_emailsubscription