[MODULE] Automatic pinterest v3.0. add pinterest to your images- ps1.2/1.7

Share your PrestaShop products to Pinterest in a simple way. Add your images automatically to a link to pinterest. No source code modification required.

The module adds a image with a link to share on Pinterest in any image that you want!

-Use the css like "#pb-right-column #image-block" to add to one image or various like "#featured-products_block_center li"

Video

Features:

• Cross browser

browsers.png

• Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

automatic-pinterest-lite.jpg

VISIT OUR SITE FOR MORE FREE MODULES AND LATEST MODULE VERSION

automaticpinterest.zip v3.0

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I installed this module in ps 1.6.0.9 and the "pin it" image showns on top right in each product image but also appears in the website background header top in the left side. Please see the printscreen. How do I remove it?

(I tryed to upload the printscreen but I don't know how to do it here in the forum)

• 3 months later...

Thanks but I'm not a developer, I have to write after the written " #featured-products_block_center li, ul.product_list.grid > li .product-container .product-image-container "

like this " #featured-products_block_center li, ul.product_list.grid > li .product-container .product-image-container, .list li a.product_img_link img " ?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/13/2019 at 4:19 PM, kpc29160 said:

ne fonctionne pas avec prestashop 1.7.5, erreur lors de l'installation du module, c'est bien dommage.

1.7.6.1 is the same. Apparently, the author abandoned the module. I could not be happy ...

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, kpc29160 said:

ne fonctionne pas avec prestashop 1.7.5, erreur lors de l'installation du module, c'est bien dommage.

same here. to bad :(