Blockuserinfo in prestashop new theme

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english!

I have downloaded the prestashop new theme 1.4.5, and it has a few new built in modules.

In the top right cornes is an user info block, that shows how many products are in my cart. On mouse over expands my detailed cart.

My problem is, that i have many products in my shop, and if i scroll down, i am very far from the cart display. And if i click on the "add to the cart" button, i don't see if the product is in my cart or not (i modofied the product list, i don't need the product images, so the flying picture is gone).

It is possible, that the upper simple cart info would be always visible in fixed screen position? I mean, if i scroll down, the cart info is always showing in the upper right corner, while the whole website is moving?

David

It is not problem, because i have in the right column only the cart.

I try to make a wholesale shop with lot of products (over 6000), and it is very simple.

Only the category, and the layered navigation modul is active on the left side, search on top, and cart on the right side. From the product list i disabled the picture, and added the avaliable quantity and retail price. The product box height is smaller in the list, and set to 100 product, because the high number of products. Therefore is much more perspicuous.

I modified the authentication field names too, therefore is displayed the company name in place of first and last name. That is better in the order list.

I use privateshop modul too, therefore strange surfers cant see my shop, and the registration works only with inviting.

So if you have a solution for my problem, please inform me about that.

Thanks,

David

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english!

I have downloaded the prestashop new theme 1.4.5, and it has a few new built in modules.

In the top right cornes is an user info block, that shows how many products are in my cart. On mouse over expands my detailed cart.

My problem is, that i have many products in my shop, and if i scroll down, i am very far from the cart display. And if i click on the "add to the cart" button, i don't see if the product is in my cart or not (i modofied the product list, i don't need the product images, so the flying picture is gone).

It is possible, that the upper simple cart info would be always visible in fixed screen position? I mean, if i scroll down, the cart info is always showing in the upper right corner, while the whole website is moving?

David

Que versión de PS tienes?

En la 1.4.7.0 es fácil.